PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: 8-26-13 Virgo Dragon Relisted

Pages : 1 [2]

mayday2001
09-20-14, 04:39 PM
I've had Leo for a long time and got lucky and got Taurus. That was 3 months ago. Since then, no zodiacs other than 3 more Leo. Tried Leo/Leo, Leo/Taurus, Taurus/diamond, Leo/mercury, Leo/Olympus types. Nada!!! Wouldn't b so bad even but the 20, 21 and 23hr fails(magic, leo& night) are ****ing me. Seems impossible to get

droopy123love
09-21-14, 01:01 AM
After having Leo alone in his hab for almost a year on my other account, I used infinity a couple of time now to pair him eith leo, as a result my first new zodiac was cancer, cancer and infinity resulted in libra, leo and infinity gave me gemini and on top of this, virgo is in my nest now from cancer x infinity. So in about a week time, i got 4 different zodiacs!

Kosztirita
09-21-14, 04:01 AM
I've got Cancer as a fail...im happy with it, but still keep working to bread the Virgo...

buttabdullah99
09-21-14, 05:38 AM
I am still having no luck Virgo I really want this dragon but what can I do ??? All I can do is keep trying lol!!! 😔😔
Got 2 Leo 2 magic 1 coral 2 water 😫😫

Zummat
09-21-14, 06:19 AM
I'm still working on getting Virgo. Last three attempts resulted in Wizard, Coral, and now I have another 12 hours on the nest. :( :( I will not speed anything up so I'm not getting my hopes up.

farmday0123
09-21-14, 09:36 AM
Now only I have is Leo , trying for Gemini crazy fail :( zodiac so difficult to breed, I saw so many people have Leo for ever, probably me too, I should move on different hybrid so no waste my times

ndtrance
09-21-14, 10:20 AM
I just got Leo on the nest. Im going to recheck the timer for Virgo but im going to have to walk away from her unless I use gold. I'll probably start breeding leo and diamond later this week.

Zummat
09-21-14, 06:49 PM
Last 12 hour wait resulted in Mistmoth. Switched to using Capricon/Infinity got another 12 hours. :( :( I only have Leo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Scorpio. I have bred multiple Leo and Capricorn but no new Zodiacs have made an appearance in weeks.

buttabdullah99
09-21-14, 08:13 PM
Come on TL plz give me this dragon I have been trying 😔😔 all I got were Leo magics and waters and nothing else plz TL

ndtrance
09-22-14, 10:03 AM
So my neighbor convinced me that since I went through the trouble of breeding Leo to make one final push for Virgo. Managed to breed 3 corals, 2 genies and a mist this morning, but I got my miracle baby this morning. I ended up spending about 180 gold this week speeding up breeding and evolving. I don't buy gold so I'm low now, but it was the only zodiac I cared about so totally worth it :-)

Zummat
09-22-14, 11:30 AM
Water was the result from my latest 12 hour fail. Put Leo/Anubis back in and got another 25 hours. I hate Penumbra.

knj00
09-22-14, 12:27 PM
Strange to see this gone from the market but timer still on the goal. lol

kooky panda
09-22-14, 12:47 PM
I am still showing it in my market.

knj00
09-22-14, 01:02 PM
I am still showing it in my market.

It was for me too at first then I logged into my second account to look at the goal and it was not in the market there. Logged back into my main account and it's no longer in the market.

Kosztirita
09-22-14, 01:09 PM
Got a Capricorn as a fail... :D

buttabdullah99
09-22-14, 08:25 PM
WTH!!!! I can't find Virgo in my market though tere is still 1 day left in expiring of it WHY!!! 😡😡😡😫😫

mysticfrost
09-22-14, 08:36 PM
Mine is suddenly gone from the market too..and I was going to buy it once I finished hatching an egg...that's not right.

dedelennons
09-23-14, 12:51 AM
What the, I just wasted 350 gold and it's no longer in market, is this a joke? tl?

kooky panda
09-23-14, 08:02 AM
It was for me too at first then I logged into my second account to look at the goal and it was not in the market there. Logged back into my main account and it's no longer in the market.

I just checked and it is gone from my market, but I am still showing a goal- 2 hours left.
I will check on this.

igames4me
09-23-14, 08:05 AM
So when did actually get pulled from market?
You mean I've been breeding for a non existant dragon for how long?
DAYS

[S8] Elsa
09-23-14, 02:07 PM
The Virgo Dragon and the quest has been extended until Friday. Be sure to get your Dragon and complete your quest before time runs out. :)

If you have questions about your account, please email support@teamlava.com.

buttabdullah99
09-23-14, 02:16 PM
Virgo is back now and I am **** sure that now they are not going to give this to anyway through breeding now I think it will be more difficult to breed it 😒😔😒😔😒

Zummat
09-23-14, 06:30 PM
OK, so maybe I'll try a few more times for Virgo. I don't have a good feeling about getting it. My final try right before I thought it was going to expire was Wizard. But now I have to wait 10 hours before Olympus/Rainbow are out of the den. I was trying for Iris but of course that's not what I'm getting.

Libra is on sale in my market. Wonder if that Zodiac is next to go. Guess the entire Zodiac family was not meant to be part of my dragon kingdom.

farmday0123
09-23-14, 09:00 PM
All I have is Leo , seem like most people have diamond breed zodiac easily , I was trying for Gemini but all I got is island, no switch to breed aries dragon I use Leo n kitsune , feel like no way to get it, crazy common fail not even a single pink hybrid, should I switch to virtue n Leo ?

cedkugedchgd
09-23-14, 09:28 PM
ok this is really weird. i've been breeding diamond x leo and anubis x cancer for a few weeks and i've ONLY gotten zodiacs or blue/purple outcomes. which means i never got any dragon with any yellow in it. no genies, no mists, NONE! not even an air dragon! in about 40 tries i have only gotten blue/purple ones. is this normal?!

hugpete
09-24-14, 02:15 AM
Sad that I won't be able to have a complete set of Zodiac. Why is it/are they being removed?

Zummat
09-24-14, 05:24 AM
Thought I'd go back to basics and put Leo/Magic in the den and got 10 hours. :(

Very discouraging but at least it's not another Penumbra.

amerirish
09-24-14, 05:48 AM

I've been using Magic & Leo for about a week now and have only gotten Coral fails :mad: I'd be happy with a Penumbra fail since I don't have one.

brandonu
09-24-14, 01:16 PM
My Diamond/Infinity combo is on a Tropic run right now, instead of Zodiacs (Turtle, Shell, Tropic, Shell, Tropic)

Zummat
09-24-14, 07:46 PM
I've been using Magic & Leo for about a week now and have only gotten Coral fails :mad: I'd be happy with a Penumbra fail since I don't have one.

I get the Penumbra and Wizard fails when I use Leo/Anubis.

Zummat
09-24-14, 07:52 PM

Well my 10 hours turned out to be Coral. I've use Leo/Anubis several times hoping that if I don't get Virgo I might get Astromancer. So I went back to that combo and all I got was another 22 hours fail. Probably another Wizard. :mad:

deucedeuce22
09-24-14, 08:04 PM
Breeding is strange again..after 2 virgos in a row, I've now had 6 Leos straight. I have been working on zodiacs almost non stop for a few months now, and getting anything zodiac was like pulling teeth (mostly magics) but now it's every breed.

I change which zodiacs I use every time.

mysticfrost
09-25-14, 10:04 AM
You have got to be kidding me...wasn't the Virgo supposed to be around until Friday? It's gone again right before I was going to buy it...I would have yesterday but I had a magic in my nest. This is so not cool.

[S8] Elsa
09-25-14, 10:11 AM
You have got to be kidding me...wasn't the Virgo supposed to be around until Friday? It's gone again right before I was going to buy it...I would have yesterday but I had a magic in my nest. This is so not cool.

I still see Virgo available. :)

farmday0123
09-25-14, 10:50 AM
I really want Aries been trying so long

mysticfrost
09-25-14, 11:14 AM
Never mind..ignore me lol. I found it..when the featured advertising of it disappeared I thought it all did. I apologize.

buttabdullah99
09-26-14, 12:16 AM
So my last try gave me BULL wizard dragon I am really sooooo angry I have been trying for this stupid dragon TL. Didn't gave me not even 1 ziodac fail !!! If u r doing like this TL then how we are going to get these dragon 

Zummat
09-26-14, 06:23 PM
I'm not going to try breeding any more Zodiacs except maybe Astromancer but not right away. This was just too frustrating. :(

amerirish
08-23-16, 10:45 AM
On sale for 800 Gold in Market, can also be bred.

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Zodiac
Habitat: Zodiac Zone
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

anaghasaki
08-23-16, 12:11 PM
What are the parent requirements??

amerirish
08-23-16, 12:19 PM
What are the parent requirements??

Even though Virgo is strictly Zodiac type, it seems that adding purple to the breeding helps. Try Magic/Leo or Astromancer/Anubis for example.

anaghasaki
08-23-16, 12:59 PM
Even though Virgo is strictly Zodiac type, it seems that adding purple to the breeding helps. Try Magic/Leo or
Astromancer/Anubis for example.

Don't have any zodiac.. Is it possible to breed??

amerirish
08-23-16, 01:04 PM
Hmm, that's a good question. I don't know about Virgo, but it's possible to breed a Leo from Air & any Black type or Diamond/Infinity (or two of either) so you might start there. Good luck! :D

amerirish
08-23-16, 01:07 PM
Leo & Peacock gave me the wonderful 10 hour outcome....if I see one more Coral I'm going to scream :( Although the other option of Music isn't a happy one either! :mad:

PinkBubbles75
08-23-16, 08:46 PM
Once I got Leo & Gemini, I've used them to breed Cancer & Aries. So using 2 zodiac dragons, it's possible to breed any zodiac dragon (except astronomancer) that's currently available & it gives 9 or 10 outcomes (the fewer the outcomes, the better!).

Will definitely try for this one, once the nest & breeding roost is empty!

Using Cancer 7 & Gemini 7

1st try: Leo
2nd try: Leo (this won't be fun if I get mostly leos..)

starship412
08-23-16, 10:08 PM
1st Try: Anubis/Leo - either Cancer or Mist (14 hr timer) - neither one, it's Seafarer. (Sold)
2nd Try: Anubis/Leo - either Ambassador or Fortune Teller (16 hr timer), ugh Ambassador (Sold)
3rd Try: Deep Freeze/Leo - 14 hour timer. If it's Illusion then I'm keeping it. With my bad streak it's likely Mist. Yup, just as I figured, another stupid Mist. (Selling as soon as my wasted 28 hours are done)
For Dragon Tales - Forest/Lotus - my 205th Coral. Any ideas on how to ban Coral from my island? Sheesh! (Selling again. Give me a dragon I can keep for once)

jagarjag
08-24-16, 01:24 AM
1st try: Leo/ Anubis- worst possible outcome: Penumbra!!

Hepatu
08-24-16, 12:18 PM
Even though Virgo is strictly Zodiac type, it seems that adding purple to the breeding helps. Try Magic/Leo or Astromancer/Anubis for example.

I just got 8 hrs with anubis and Leo☺

amerirish
08-24-16, 12:29 PM
I just got 8 hrs with anubis and Leo☺

Got my fingers crossed for you :) I also had 8 hours with Aquarius & Magic but it was a stupid Genie :mad:

kristen6207
08-25-16, 06:46 AM
Omg I think I got it first try 😀 Got an 8 hour. I paired black and yellow. I looked at the chart. Said to paid that to get a zodiac so cross fingers 🙃🙂🙃🙂

It's my oldest daughters & my husbands (same birthday) zodiac. Trying to get all my kids. Next zodiac will be my youngest daughters 😊 Then all I need it March 11th's Zodiac and I have the collection I want. Well of course mine too,Dec 😊

amerirish
08-25-16, 06:54 AM
Omg I think I got it first try �� Got an 8 hour. I paired black and yellow. I looked at the chart. Said to paid that to get a zodiac so cross fingers ��������

It's my oldest daughters & my husbands (same birthday) zodiac. Trying to get all my kids. Next zodiac will be my youngest daughters �� Then all I need it March 11th's Zodiac and I have the collection I want. Well of course mine too,Dec ��

I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you, but if you got 8 hours with Night & Air (for example) it could either be Virgo, Genie or Godmother.

amalsaba
08-25-16, 11:17 PM
I'm using cancer and anubis.
1st try ambassador
2nd try 14 hrs (most likely a mist)
I might change parent combination to zodiacs only and see how we go.

Dragosle
08-25-16, 11:27 PM
Omg I think I got it first try 😀 Got an 8 hour. I paired black and yellow. I looked at the chart. Said to paid that to get a zodiac so cross fingers 🙃🙂🙃🙂

Uhm, sorry to say this but you won't get a Virgo breeding black & yellow (only Leo). You need to breed Zodiac x Purple or Zodiac x Zodiac.

amerirish
08-26-16, 05:40 AM
I've been switching it up with Magic or Peacock & Leo, Astromancer & Anubis, Aries & Gemini or Taurus but no luck. Just Leo and Mist and Genie and Social and whatever new 12 hour fail I have now :( :mad:

Bastiaan0
08-26-16, 10:22 AM
I really want this one, it's my sign... I'm even prepared to pay the 800 gold for it. But ofcourse I prefer to breed it, so I would like to know until when exactly we can try breeding. Mods, S8, any word on this?

Uhm, sorry to say this but you won't get a Virgo breeding black & yellow (only Leo). You need to breed Zodiac x Purple or Zodiac x Zodiac.

Or zodiac x diamond or diamond x diamond ;)
I started with zodiac x purple (Magic with the four zodiac dragons I have), got Seer, Genie, Mist and Music.
Switched to zodiac x zodiac because it gives less fails, although most of them are quite long lasting. Nice advantage of this combo is that if the breeding timer says 8 hours, you're sure to have it and not just another Genie :D

1st breed with Cancer and Leo is 18 hours, maybe I should activate the roost for this and put Sagittarius and Aries in there. Depends on availability of Virgo, I guess.

Nikkook
08-26-16, 10:46 PM
Is Virgo breedable for good, or is it limited time?

DeeDe99
08-28-16, 01:12 AM
Just Leos and Magics for me. :(

byteme77
08-28-16, 07:53 AM
Bred infinity x Leo and boom 44 hr timer good job I don't need to breed anymore for the event I suppose

Hawk1
08-28-16, 08:31 PM
Air, Water, Magic, Peacock, Taurus, and Aries... No Virgo, oh well at least Taurus is new to my island

And drum roll..... Another Magic :mad:

Tia218
08-29-16, 11:31 PM
Cool... Just got 8 hrs with Gemini and Leo! Second time breed only, got water on the nest.
Shame it wasn't on my little virgo's account. She's going to be so jealous. Lol

amerirish
08-30-16, 07:18 AM
Well it's all over for me; I tried every Zodiac & Purple combo I could and was breeding on 2 dens but nothing but fails :( This sucks.