PDA

View Full Version : Let's take a trip to the great outdoors.

FrozenTurtle
08-23-13, 11:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wXMdBDl.png

Enjoy a relaxing Summer day with the new Picnic Party in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!

08-23-13, 11:16 AM
Hmmmm...no comment. Don't know whether its good or bad. Belongs on farm really, to be honest.

cherryberry9
08-23-13, 02:36 PM
Hmmmm...no comment. Don't know whether its good or bad. Belongs on farm really, to be honest.

Yes your right...now that in think of that, it does really.

CuteTali
08-23-13, 03:25 PM
Nice idea, but I don't want to buy any more cardboard boxe displays. Don't have room for that. I like the theme though.

catphantomcake
08-23-13, 05:29 PM
I don't like the summer theme ... That display is so boring, hope Teamlava will make the exciting theme for Fashion story

roguestorm
08-23-13, 06:40 PM
Come on.. u guys can do better. Smh.

edie62
08-23-13, 11:44 PM
This doesn't work for me either. And I agree we have been getting a lot of box displays, they are hard to work in. We have to come up with some ideas ladies! Get your thinking caps on and see if we can help out TL with ideas of what we would like.

Barr101
08-25-13, 10:09 AM
I like the idea of it but really don't like this display-another cardboard cutout & the guy is ewww!!

CuteTali
09-08-13, 04:07 PM
Ugh not having a teaser the whole weekend is driving me nuts, I want to know what theme we're havnig next, or if we continue with the nice one we've had recently. I can't wait for monday, hoping we get a preview then. I like it better when we get the preview before the weekend rolls around so I start getting an idea of what all I want to change in my shop and what all I want to buy next.

I think the biggest teaser this week is TL teasing us by making us wait so long. Am I the only one who feels irritated by this, or are other people feeling the weekend seems to last too long without knowing what the next week brings? :confused:

andromedablack
09-09-13, 04:24 AM
Ugh not having a teaser the whole weekend is driving me nuts, I want to know what theme we're havnig next, or if we continue with the nice one we've had recently. I can't wait for monday, hoping we get a preview then. I like it better when we get the preview before the weekend rolls around so I start getting an idea of what all I want to change in my shop and what all I want to buy next.

I think the biggest teaser this week is TL teasing us by making us wait so long. Am I the only one who feels irritated by this, or are other people feeling the weekend seems to last too long without knowing what the next week brings? :confused:

I agree, it's good to have a teaser some days earlier because in this way the game keeps being interesting. We are guessing what the next theme will be,preparing our shops and decide weather we'll buy a LTO or not. Also,if someone doesn't like the latest update maybe he/she likes the item in the teaser so it keeps everyone pleased and interested about the game. It's a little boring without having any teasers, please consider bringing them back every weekend. :)