PDA

View Full Version : Selling inventory items

chewiecookie
08-23-13, 10:48 AM
I'd like to see an option where players can sell their items. Like water, wood, stone, and anything else that can be easily picked up!

reiketsu
08-28-13, 10:38 PM
i agree! i barely started this story game and i'm already maxed out on sugar canes, mushrooms, milk, wood, and stone. it's only a matter of time before everything else gets maxed out to.

maybe the marketplace could actually act as a marketplace where we can sell things to the invisble NPCs.

or even raise the max cap to x999 because the harvest time is so frequent and the wait time to craft is so long.

chewiecookie
08-28-13, 10:41 PM
Yes! Or maybe allow us to craft products that require a larger quantity of easily-attainable items.

TinksThots
08-31-13, 12:16 PM
I'd like to see any of these ideas be implemented, or one I've had before: An option to craft 5 of the 'simple' things at once: sugar, flour, blocks, beams, glues, stuff like that. It would use up a good chunk of that inventory, as well as produce mass quantities of the things I need a lot of, so my other buildings aren't always tied up and can be busy making other, longer things. :)

jimboser
09-02-13, 06:59 AM
If you have a Kitchen, you can use that to turn sugar cane into sugar, wheat into flour, create various other higher level items. Likewise, the Workshop buildings will turn wood into beams, stone into blocks, and again more higher level forms after that.

The Royal Exchange will let you trade some groups of items for energy or other valuable items.

It sounds like you haven't purchased some of these other buildings yet?

chewiecookie
10-13-13, 02:36 PM
I've purchased all of these buildings already, but with resources such as mines, hatcheries and whatnot, it's so easy to gain back all of the items before you can use them.

If you have a Kitchen, you can use that to turn sugar cane into sugar, wheat into flour, create various other higher level items. Likewise, the Workshop buildings will turn wood into beams, stone into blocks, and again more higher level forms after that.

The Royal Exchange will let you trade some groups of items for energy or other valuable items.

It sounds like you haven't purchased some of these other buildings yet?