PDA

View Full Version : DS Poll and Suggestion Thread 8/23/13

greygull
08-23-13, 10:34 AM
What new dragons would you like to see come to your island? Please vote!
You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Results will be submitted in 2 weeks.

Also please add any new dragon suggestions for the next poll.

Descriptions and drawings:

Mythical: Why not other mythologies? Norse maybe? Fenrir and Odin would be good choices. Or you could go with the 'Mythos'... i.e. Cthulhu

Stone: Living Rock, make it look like it is floating segmented rocks floating together by magic?, Magma Dragon... liquid rock really.

Dino: Stegosaurus would be good, can't think of any other good ones there.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9281&d=1375939978
Name: Punk Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Colors: Black+Rainbow

FrostFire Dragon:
Red+Blue+white
rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0001.jpg

Lantern Dragon:
Pink+Blue
super rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0001-1.jpg

GreekFire Dragon
Green+Red
super rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0002-1.jpg

Chimera Dragon
Mythic+Green+Red
rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG-4.jpg

Medieval Dragons:

Castle dragon - Medieval + Stone
Jester dragon - Medieval + Red + Green
Moat dragon - Medieval + Blue
Royal dragon - Medieval (Blue + White)
King dragon - Medieval + Diamond
Queen dragon - Medieval + Diamond
Dungeon dragon - Medieval + Night
Knight dragon - Medieval + Red + Blue

The Knight dragon would now have the Medieval element, in addition to its current elements of Red and Blue.

Dragonilis
08-23-13, 02:00 PM
yeas!! I'm dominating this poll :D

yay my rainbow tree idea got a cool spin to it! love it! gosh now I don't know what i want more...

I'ma think this over..

alyssafriends
08-23-13, 02:12 PM
NO MORE DRAGONS!!! We need habitats.

funnyrandomness5112
08-23-13, 04:11 PM
You Forgot Moo dragon! :(

moostermine
08-23-13, 04:14 PM
You Forgot Moo dragon! :(

No worries! It's almost done! Lol

dreamydragon02
08-23-13, 04:34 PM
You all are such great artist :) lovely dragons like them all.

kwhales
08-23-13, 06:54 PM
A game without glitches or support that doesn't support you. This is a 24/7 game. Support should be available 24/7. Ever heard of third shift?

lollipop_rp
08-23-13, 07:07 PM
I love the Forestfire, rainbow tree, egg display

Dragonilis
08-23-13, 07:08 PM
I love the Forestfire, rainbow tree, egg display

yeah, i had to vote for all three lol! i think rainbow tree will win though

TheRickySilver
08-23-13, 07:28 PM
Will all of these options be available to Android if they are voted on? If not, then Android players don't need to vote.

Dragonilis
08-23-13, 08:28 PM
I'm trying to draw the medieval dragons, got king dragon and moat dragons done. I'll post them all up when I'm finished

kbrown0410
08-24-13, 12:41 AM
How about having the single-habitat dragon types not splitting? Fine for pink and black, but its annoying when breeding anything else.

NouraMoh
08-24-13, 12:51 AM
Not interested in more dragons!
I am, however, excited about the last 2 suggestions
A tree that gives something back, and egg display
Yes!!!!!!

Oh and bigger Diamond Fields please :/

inxieq
08-24-13, 01:04 AM
What about a building that looks like a gold mine a pretty decoration and allows for gifting three more friends gold:)

dragon1fighter
08-24-13, 01:57 AM
Not interested in more dragons!
I am, however, excited about the last 2 suggestions
A tree that gives something back, and egg display
Yes!!!!!!

Oh and bigger Diamond Fields please :/

I agree with everything Nouramoh said!!

heyowomo
08-24-13, 05:23 AM
At at least the t three on this one all these choices r amazing :D also cuz I want to see more Dino's :D I wuv dinosaurs :3

lollipop_rp
08-24-13, 05:26 AM
Was there a picture for greekfire?
This time every option got atleast 6 votes

lollipop_rp
08-24-13, 05:28 AM
Was there a picture for greekfire?
This time every option got atleast 6 votes
Oops
I saw it never mind :)

greygull
08-24-13, 09:16 AM
Will all of these options be available to Android if they are voted on? If not, then Android players don't need to vote.

The player mods (volunteers on the forum) run polls for the games every two weeks, and submit the results to the CMs. All feature suggestions are also passed on, though they are not used in the polls. We (player mods) don't know which items will actually make it into the game, nor do we know if they will have any special properties attached to them. We are only trying to let TL know what the players would like to see. Everyone who wants to vote is allowed.

Turpsichore
08-24-13, 09:33 AM
I'd like a couple of weeks with no new dragons. This would maybe give the design team a chance to create something that looks like a DRAGON rather than just sticking wings onto an animal or giving coral another paint-job.

sunkalito
08-24-13, 11:18 AM
I really like some of those ideas. :)

Can I suggest some in-game improvements? Some of them may be old requests...

- a select all button for asking for maps
- bringing back the feature to have the farms remember what food we planted previously in another farm
- regarding the battle arena TOURNAMENTS: it would be really nice if, in the VICTORYscreen, there was a bit of text informing which round has just been cleared;just like the text that appears before we start batting ("round X out of 30") - this is somewhat of a safety measure for when something goes wrong...
- also regarding the arena, repeating a tournament would be nice. A lot of people were stuck for phoenix, and the players who got to beta-test for YinYang had to go through hell and did not get a chance and a more "tuned" version of that tournament (myself included)
- always make the tournaments last seven days , especially considering the current glitches!
- fiz the zoom out feature in iOS "normal" island mode
- show a map grid for when android players are moving their items around

danni7788
08-24-13, 12:37 PM
I really like some of those ideas. :)

Can I suggest some in-game improvements? Some of them may be old requests...

- bringing back the feature to have the farms remember what food we planted previously in another farm
- regarding the battle arena TOURNAMENTS: it would be really nice if, in the VICTORYscreen, there was a bit of text informing which round has just been cleared;just like the text that appears before we start batting ("round X out of 30") - this is somewhat of a safety measure for when something goes wrong...
- also regarding the arena, repeating a tournament would be nice. A lot of people were stuck for phoenix, and the players who got to beta-test for YinYang had to go through hell and did not get a chance and a more "tuned" version of that tournament (myself included)
- always make the tournaments last seven days , especially considering the current glitches!

Yes to all of this!!!! Especially tournament progress screens and the farms remember what food we planted.

OlkaDragons
08-24-13, 12:43 PM

Yeeees!!
And all these will be much more great than new dragons.

Also I'd like to see in addition to p.2 smth like "repeat last breeding pair"

sunkalito
08-24-13, 12:57 PM
Yeeees!!
And all these will be much more great than new dragons.

Also I'd like to see in addition to p.2 smth like "repeat last breeding pair"
There could be a "top breeders" list :p wouldn't it be fun? If we could be able to have a chart with the statistics of the dragons we breed most often with, or the ones who parented the most super rares. :)

TheRickySilver
08-24-13, 02:51 PM
The player mods (volunteers on the forum) run polls for the games every two weeks, and submit the results to the CMs. All feature suggestions are also passed on, though they are not used in the polls. We (player mods) don't know which items will actually make it into the game, nor do we know if they will have any special properties attached to them. We are only trying to let TL know what the players would like to see. Everyone who wants to vote is allowed.

Alright, thank you for the clarification. Although I would want the Rainbow tree that gives food, I'm going to choose not to vote. I don't want to see something that I vote on be something that I won't be able to use.

danni7788
08-24-13, 03:11 PM
There could be a "top breeders" list :p wouldn't it be fun? If we could be able to have a chart with the statistics of the dragons we breed most often with, or the ones who parented the most super rares. :)

What a great idea!!! I would love to see family trees or dragon breeding statistics. You're full of great ideas :)

elwood99
08-24-13, 04:14 PM
The ui needs improvement. I suggest that
1) i can plant in one farm and this can be applied to all the farms of the same type. An option of apply all.
2) have the option of breeding the same dragon again without needing to scroll through the list.
3) filter based on dragon types
4) sorting of dragons needs improvement. Maybe sort based on levels of dragon and then within the level dragon type

hamadrys
08-24-13, 05:47 PM
Of course, it won't be popular, but I'd LOVE to see the insects dragons...!

pokemon38
08-24-13, 06:18 PM
RAINBOW TREE FTW. A FEW new dragons are okay

DweebGirl
08-24-13, 07:37 PM
RAINBOW TREE FTW. A FEW new dragons are okay

LMAO @ rainbow treee ftw. :p

annbluebird
08-24-13, 08:56 PM
And what about no more gold trap?

DweebGirl
08-24-13, 09:01 PM
And what about no more gold trap?

A confirmation notice when using gold would be awesome. They'll probably never make 1 though. :(

kwhales
08-25-13, 06:01 PM
With all the nice new dragons we are getting, and the occasional habitat increase, how about an island (here in warmville) that we can put these nice new dragons and habitats on. Overcrowding is becoming an issue. So either cut back on the dragons or expand our land. (ice age is nice but it doesn't solve the overcrowding on original islands).

dw9893
08-25-13, 06:38 PM
how about no new dragons.. FIX THE PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME

sunkalito
08-26-13, 07:23 AM
how about making one or two more dragons for rainbow? it's silly that that thing is just prancing about its habitat all alone. i really don't like that.

mrarfan
08-26-13, 07:43 AM
LMAO @ rainbow treee ftw. :p

First it was Rainbow Cow...Now Rainbow Tree...Are you kidding me? ==

mrarfan
08-26-13, 07:53 AM
~ Dragon Island Suggestion ~

- More Habitats
- More Land
- More Mist Dragon designs! (lol)
- More Album Rewards

~ Arctic Isles Suggestions ~

- Unlimited Flames
- Unlimited Parts (What's the point of a dragon that can hold a total of 500part/hr if you can only hold 25/50/100?
- Decrease habitat/food price
- More Decorations!

~ Game Feedback! ~

- Fix music bug that always resets!
- Fix Food bug that can't remember our previous food planted
- More Sweepstakes!
- More Offers! (Sale,Spin Wheel)

moostermine
08-26-13, 08:08 AM
how about making one or two more dragons for rainbow? it's silly that that thing is just prancing about its habitat all alone. i really don't like that.

First it was Rainbow Cow...Now Rainbow Tree...Are you kidding me? ==
Rofl! Look! A perfect solution!

sunkalito
08-26-13, 10:01 AM
Ahahahaha a rainbow cow! Lolol. :) how about a cloud dragon? It could be puffy and adorable.

Disel8
08-26-13, 10:18 AM
I would have voted rainbow tree but that wiil be an ios only update!

wassupbaby
08-26-13, 02:00 PM
pink and black boosts pleaseeeeeeeeee

Oliver118
08-27-13, 12:01 AM
No-one wants to expand on Mythic, Stone and Dino lines (well, not no-one, but not nearly as many votes as for Rainbow tree, when it's probably going to be an iOS only BETA testing update)

dragon1fighter
08-27-13, 04:45 AM
Insect dragon! No, this is dragon story.. Not bug story! TL go and make a bug story game that could be fun.

pegasus14
08-27-13, 06:42 AM
I did vote for a couple of different types of dragons, but let me add this disclaimer: I only want these if TL will STOP removing non-limited dragons by labeling them limited 2 days before with no warning.

Youngster502
08-27-13, 08:11 AM
Dragon Story Recent Activity Tab:
- On "social" menu
- Get updates from your neighbors
- Messages are automated. For example, if you just hatched a Fire Dragon, all of your neighbors will get a message saying, "___ just hatched a Fire Dragon."

Dragon Cave
- Send dragons away for a short amount of time to earn EXP which can be used to level-up
- Easier alternative to the Evolution Temple

Restore the Dragon Pillar!
- Earn parts of the pillar from quests
- By restoring the pillar, you can send gifts to six friends rather than three

ganodustin
08-27-13, 08:32 AM
Pls slow down... many players cannot catch up with the game. i had hard times trying for independence, gemstone, dino, prism and tropic. and now, many more dragons are being added to the game. :s

mistywjd
08-27-13, 11:04 AM
How about, for the people who have MOST of the new dragons and are on level 150 or higher, making some elusive Colored Diamond dragons with there own habitats. So maybe a Pink diamond dragon, a blue diamond dragon. ect… They can be like the new single elements except each one give different items when you collect. So Pink diamond can give gold. Red diamond can give food. Maybe green diamond can give some expansion maps… I think it would make players really want to level up and they could be beautifully designed dragons as well! any thoughts? Other than "slow down on new dragons"… if they r gonna make them atleast we could make them fun : )

sunkalito
08-27-13, 11:08 AM
Dragon Story Recent Activity Tab:
- On "social" menu
- Get updates from your neighbors
- Messages are automated. For example, if you just hatched a Fire Dragon, all of your neighbors will get a message saying, "___ just hatched a Fire Dragon."

Dragon Cave
- Send dragons away for a short amount of time to earn EXP which can be used to level-up
- Easier alternative to the Evolution Temple

Restore the Dragon Pillar!
- Earn parts of the pillar from quests
- By restoring the pillar, you can send gifts to six friends rather than three
I like the social idea. But we'd be getting notifications ALL THE BLOODY TIME. I have 352 neighbors so.. Yeah :p
We should, however, get an indication of how recently the player last logged in to their game. I wanna clean up and that would make it easier.

lollipop_rp
08-27-13, 11:13 AM
How about, for the people who have MOST of the new dragons and are on level 150 or higher, making some elusive Colored Diamond dragons with there own habitats. So maybe a Pink diamond dragon, a blue diamond dragon. ect… They can be like the new single elements except each one give different items when you collect. So Pink diamond can give gold. Red diamond can give food. Maybe green diamond can give some expansion maps… I think it would make players really want to level up and they could be beautifully designed dragons as well! any thoughts? Other than "slow down on new dragons"… if they r gonna make them atleast we could make them fun : )

But then we'd need a new big habitat update too
Like th idea though.

devastated1978
08-27-13, 04:58 PM
I would have to vote Frostfire and lantern dragon. There are too many red/green dragons.. We need more blue/pink/yellow/black super rare dragons

jetli333
08-27-13, 05:03 PM
A rainbow food tree would be great, awesome to have sum more Dino dragons

lollipop_rp
08-27-13, 07:13 PM
I like rainbow tree for the fact tat we have another source of food.
I voted for Forestfire because since I saw the drawing on the thread I was like, this better be on the poll!
I voted for egg display because well it's just cool!
I voted for the expanding on stone, mythic , Dino, etc because we have some empty habitats :(

CuteTali
08-27-13, 09:05 PM
Butterfly Dragon. nuff said ;)

jetli333
08-30-13, 04:07 PM
Butterfly Dragon. nuff said ;)
I think fairy dragon is close enough ツ

rainbowbbycakes
08-30-13, 07:28 PM
More super rare dragons please

dragon1fighter
08-30-13, 07:53 PM
More super rare dragons please

No thank you I think we have enough super rare dragons, like peacock! I can't get it :(

dragon1fighter
08-31-13, 02:10 PM
This game needs to give us more chances at winning or earning gold! Only way we can get free gold is by playing other games, which I like but there are not many chances iOS gets to play other Teamlava games.. Not like android who get some every other week!

Unless we have the gold dragons, to me I don't like that you get 5 gold a day for a dragon that cost 800 gold... No not for me. Fire I send in quest and it gets me like 1 gold a month.. So Teamlava please think of more ways for us to get free gold, I buy gold now and then if I get a sale, which is about 1 every few months but I want more chances to win gold.

I forgot I won 20 gold on the wheel once, maybe bring back the wheel and let us have it everyday? Thanks :)

CuteTali
08-31-13, 05:56 PM
I think fairy dragon is close enough ツ

Nope, that's not what I have in mind, I'm thinking more like a monarch butterfly in orange/brown and one in pink/purple and another in blue/white.

Dreamville2013
08-31-13, 06:42 PM
Agreed Noura!

(Well, if I will ever manage to breed a diamond that'll make sense😂😂😂.)

How about the possibility to visit each others Arctic Isles?

midwesternmind
09-01-13, 01:07 PM
I'd just like to have the same options on my android phone my kids have on their ipods

1cherryblossom
09-01-13, 05:49 PM
I prefer to have a big diamond habitat, several tiers high. This will free up many habitat spaces ^.^

dragontan2
09-03-13, 03:12 AM
Frostfire

dragontan2
09-03-13, 03:13 AM
Lantern dragon

kooky panda
09-03-13, 10:23 AM
Thanks for all the votes!!!
Results have been submitted!

Please come vote on the new poll here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58012-Dragon-Story-Poll-Suggestion-Thread-9-3-2013&p=729950&viewfull=1#post729950)