PDA

View Full Version : Help......?

anitak2005
08-22-13, 10:56 PM
I can't seem to put up any of the decorating walls going down. They seem to only go across and when I highlight it to edit......there is no direction change option:o. Can anyone help? PLEASE

Queenzod
08-22-13, 11:21 PM
I can't seem to put up any of the decorating walls going down. They seem to only go across and when I highlight it to edit......there is no direction change option:o. Can anyone help? PLEASE

They automatically snap into the correct position when you let go of them. It seems weird, but it does work.

maguar
08-23-13, 01:25 AM
From the FAQ (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49013-Castle-Story-FAQs-Improved)

How do I rotate walls?

Walls rotate automatically. Just place the walls where you want them to go. Eg place two going left to right then one above them to form a corner

x
xxx

bowlfullofcherries
08-23-13, 03:39 AM
Once you've formed a line the next piece should be set beside the last wall placed in the direction you're going. As maguar said that stone automatically gains a 90 degree angle. The walls with coned tips make nice cornerstones if you need a bit of direction.

Play with it a bit. You'll be able to make all kinds of fun designs. I love decorating my kingdom! And seeing what my neighbors have done for visual interest.