PDA

View Full Version : Update explinations

gfbnm
08-22-13, 05:56 PM
It would be good if a moderator can release details of the updates as they happen.

I have noticed the graphics have change but no word as to anything else.

mareewat
08-22-13, 07:25 PM
Seems to be just graphics sadly ....

CuddlyDragon
08-24-13, 11:50 AM
Hello!

We will try our best to post any significant changes within updates. :)

Claytongordon
08-29-13, 04:48 PM
Updates are fine. What is not is the crown system and the fact that my defences and troops are far more upgraded than some of the people attacking me and I still loose 95% of them as well as the fact that storm 8 always has an excuse when I have contacted the. My purchases were not honoured when they transferred my game and they also deleted my sons game and purchases with no apology or offer to reinstate when requested. There is still a lot of questionable things that some players are able to do and not others, this needs to be looked into like how a player can attack and win 4 times in one day against a player and storm 8 needs to be held accountable for purchases they delete and do not honor.
This is a good game but needs to be fair for the legitimate players and not fog off players when they request help.

gfbnm
08-29-13, 08:19 PM
So i guess there was an update and no information is priovide.

Let me summarise what i see.

- Change was made in the middle of a tournament. Very poor choice of timing.
- 0 crowns for a win and 30 for a loss
- extremely long time to upgrade - 10 days for a level 9 hall is insane.
- extremely little coin available for attacks. average is about 50,000 coin yet 6 million need to upgrade hall ! 1.2 million to upgrade a wall !
- graphics not rendering in attack.
- 1200 coin to select next to attack ! Yet have to cycle through so many to find an attack that wont lose 30 crowns or can provide more than 100000 coin.
- Still dont know when this release to the world so that more opponants are available.

Come on - please respect your players and not turn this into a pure money grabbing exercise.

This best strategy for this game is to not attack and gain crowns in defence. Is this the aim of the developers?
Please post the targeted future changes and not the constant surprise.

gfbnm
08-29-13, 08:25 PM
Let me add another
Winning a defense gives 1 crown. Really - Spend so much time on building defenses up and this is the pathetic reward.

gfbnm
08-31-13, 08:03 PM
Now the ballista issue

And no response as promised in this thread of info about the release

Poor form by firemocha

mareewat
08-31-13, 08:46 PM
I agree with all of the above. You have ruined a fun game. And yes I do spend real money ... Oops should say I used to spend real money... Bad call guys...

zacdac
09-01-13, 02:23 AM
The update is one thing but to then change the matching system on the weekend so dramatically is what is upsetting. The range of matching has also changed and is now limited to too few players.. Especially considering the relative small player pool there is to begin with.

Take a leaf out of other developers of this style of game... Smaller discrete changes (with full disclosure) is the way to go.

angelaT06
09-14-13, 05:38 AM
Please - how are the number of crowns won or lost calculated? I am guessing they are different according to what level you are, but they seem to be quite random. I just played a revenge game and lost, in so doing I lost 25 crowns. This on top of the crowns lost in the original battle. In revenge games where I have won, I never win anywhere near that amount. Is there a list anywhere to explain the system? it would certainly be helpful in calculating whether the risk is worth it.

ktdlmnop
09-14-13, 10:32 PM
Please - how are the number of crowns won or lost calculated? I am guessing they are different according to what level you are, but they seem to be quite random. I just played a revenge game and lost, in so doing I lost 25 crowns. This on top of the crowns lost in the original battle. In revenge games where I have won, I never win anywhere near that amount. Is there a list anywhere to explain the system? it would certainly be helpful in calculating whether the risk is worth it.

It seems like the advantage still goes to defenders, but for the last week or two it hasn't been the 30/1 thing. More like 25/15. looks to me like it could be how leveled up the defender's buildings are

angelaT06
09-16-13, 05:59 PM
It seems like the advantage still goes to defenders, but for the last week or two it hasn't been the 30/1 thing. More like 25/15. looks to me like it could be how leveled up the defender's buildings are

Thx ktdlmnop - but can you explain what you mean by 30/1 vs 25/15?

ktdlmnop
09-17-13, 11:13 AM
Thx ktdlmnop - but can you explain what you mean by 30/1 vs 25/15?

For a few days it seemed like in any battle the crown rewards were horribly unbalanced (winning gave 1 crown, losing took away 30) but it seems to have been fixed. It might have just been me seeing it though :)

toxxsick
09-18-13, 07:35 AM
Is there a minimum/ maximum amount of resources available to take in a raid? Is it a percentage based design? I'm a new player to kingdom clash. Play clash of clans, pocket fort, etc. if I'm attacked in those, they can only take a certain amount. A percentage of my total funds. In this game I lose 100% of my resources every time. I try and save up for something just to see that someone has raided me and left me with absolutely nothing.
At 100% I typically can't even search for an opponent to attempt to recoup any of my lost resources.

ktdlmnop
09-18-13, 12:08 PM
Is there a minimum/ maximum amount of resources available to take in a raid? Is it a percentage based design? I'm a new player to kingdom clash. Play clash of clans, pocket fort, etc. if I'm attacked in those, they can only take a certain amount. A percentage of my total funds. In this game I lose 100% of my resources every time. I try and save up for something just to see that someone has raided me and left me with absolutely nothing.
At 100% I typically can't even search for an opponent to attempt to recoup any of my lost resources.

Really? Sometimes over the weekend I'll be attacked like 4 times and even if my town is completely destroyed I don't lose anywhere close to 100%. Maybe different level vaults have different % available to lose in defenses..

brandonu
09-18-13, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I just started playing and I don't lose anywhere near 100% if I'm attacked.

mgaes20
09-18-13, 02:15 PM
I wish there was a way for us to communicate with other besides being in the same alliance

Takiofallen
09-18-13, 04:28 PM
thats what this place is for. I think it depends on the level of the attacker. If they are equal they can take most if not they can only get a percentage.

toxxsick
09-18-13, 10:54 PM
Yes really. Maybe I'm the exception. Maybe I'm experiencing a glitch. But it's impossible to upgrade ANYTHING when I'm losing 100% of my resources. I was hit a few minutes ago and according to the feed, I lost 7 thousand of each more than I had to begin with. Every time i log in I'm sittin at 0 for everything.

MediusSyberia
09-19-13, 09:34 AM
Yes really. Maybe I'm the exception. Maybe I'm experiencing a glitch. But it's impossible to upgrade ANYTHING when I'm losing 100% of my resources. I was hit a few minutes ago and according to the feed, I lost 7 thousand of each more than I had to begin with. Every time i log in I'm sittin at 0 for everything.

Aww if you only have a small number of resources maybe they might take them all :( I usually have millions on me trying to save up for upgrades and if I lose they normally only take a portion of that. If you can build your defenses more so you survive more attacks you should be able to save.

Also if someone attacks you and win you should get a shield for a while so you can't be attacked again. You just need to make sure you check your resources before it goes off.

Dissolvegirl
09-19-13, 10:43 AM
Hey guys!

I'm dissolvegirl, the content designer on Kingdom Clash. I'll be doing my best to keep everyone in the loop about updates to the game—*including tuning changes and new items.

Toxxsick, I'm looking into what you're describing.

MediusSyberia
09-19-13, 03:23 PM
Hey guys!

I'm dissolvegirl, the content designer on Kingdom Clash. I'll be doing my best to keep everyone in the loop about updates to the game—*including tuning changes and new items.

Toxxsick, I'm looking into what you're describing.

Yay for updates! :D

minichamp1
01-31-14, 04:27 PM
I need to know why you downgraded troops now fun is zapped out game.ITs time to put troops back up to max on kingdom and let best man win this fighting game stop downgrading troops reset to max please!!! You will never make all happy oh well !!! I haven't been atacked since downgrade 15 hours ago you are ruing game

minichamp1
01-31-14, 04:35 PM
Please bring back max troops on kingdom clash you have ruined game !!! No attacks since downgrade put troops back max you never make all happy realize that but your in process of destroying your game just because a few people cries there not happy!!!! Reset troops back to max take all downgrades off remade as they use to be on all !!! Thank you

minichamp1
02-02-14, 11:18 AM
I see your looking into things but no direct answers to why ,how,or when we need answers is new troops coming is game nerfed for good ?????We would love to know???

k6scux
02-03-14, 01:55 AM
I've spent good money upgrading all my troops. Now they are useless. Battles are futile and defense attacks are nil. The game has been micromanaged to a stand still. Is anyone at Firemocha listening? You have destroyed what used to be the best battle game out there. I'm going back to C of C to enjoy playing a battle game again.

Sumercarefree
02-03-14, 02:32 AM
I need to know why you downgraded troops now fun is zapped out game.ITs time to put troops back up to max on kingdom and let best man win this fighting game stop downgrading troops reset to max please!!! You will never make all happy oh well !!! I haven't been atacked since downgrade 15 hours ago you are ruing game

I noticed that too. Not much attacks from others. And if I attack I risk losing.
However, by dropping crowns while losing in attacks, it does help in raiding the lower lvl players of their miserable earnings.
I have stopped using Airships ever since the price increase. Bears can't bite anymore so cut down its use too.
Knights and Dumb Dragons cost too much so they are not needed.
Ice Wizards, summoners etc are a waste of time.
That leaves me with: Warriors, Archers, Demo guys, Thieves. perhaps a few bears to be used as shields only, they are quite hopeless.

donger2k
02-03-14, 10:42 AM
Did Dissolvegirl get RIF'd? Last forum post was 3 months ago.

minichamp1
02-03-14, 11:15 AM
I have waited for explanation by mod for days now not 1 word spoken!!!That tells me they have no respect for players of the game.The game is officially ruined and they really don't care what people think.

minichamp1
02-03-14, 11:18 AM
I would like to be proved wrong by game creator or mod!!! I really don't see it happening though lol goodluck all mini out!!!!!!

Sumercarefree
02-05-14, 06:59 PM

I generally care less about the crowns as I need plenty of stones and cash to build up.
In fact some say the lower crowns offer easier money.
My friends often bring their crowns down so that they can harvest. And after that they push up their crowns again.
I love the 1500 to 1600 crown range as I cannot use Airships and Higher grade units like Knights and Dragons ( overpriced for me).

minichamp1
02-05-14, 09:29 PM
Lol all I can say!!!!!!!what a joke!!!!

minichamp1
02-05-14, 09:30 PM
The game is at standstill not 1 mod can answer not 1 of my ?s.

alldishes
02-07-14, 10:09 AM
I play as buckhorn is this game. I havnt raided since the downgrades trying to hold on to my crowns. You have ruined this game for everybody but the hackers. The best players lose to me miserably.

yenminh2
02-07-14, 10:23 PM
Guys,you know to get them to listen? Hit them where it hurts the most, their pocket! Just stop playing this game and start support their competitors such as clash of clan until they start listen to their us, their customers.

gfbnm
02-08-14, 02:15 AM
Can we close this thread? It does not follow the initial description.

syllrag
02-08-14, 02:56 AM
This best strategy for this game is to not attack and gain crowns in defence.

Nope, you can force close the game app before losing an attacking battle to prevent losing crowns. Therefore, you also won't get crowns from defense.