PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Pages : [1] 2 3

Melany77
08-22-13, 12:07 PM
CLICK HERE FOR THE FORTUNE TENT GUIDE IN THE HUB! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994)

New quest! Ivy needs to craft a clairvoyant potion. After that you need to collect from library. Then the fortune teller tent is unlocked. Unfortunately it costs 250 gems :(

GOAL INFORMATION (To build and get started on Fortunes!)
Step 1, create the clairvoyance potion (30 glimmer dust, 20 orange petals, 30 white petals)

Step 2, collect from library

Step 3, build the fortune teller (250 gems + 3 fancy beams, 1 wisp lantern, 3 fancy blocks, 1 claivoyance potion)

Step 4, Collecting from Fortune Teller gives different fortunes.

Fortunes:
All players will get all Fortunes in order. You must "complete" a Fortune to start the next one. There are usually a few days between completing one fortune and getting the next.

**You will also need to collect from the Fortune Teller a few times in between each Fortune.

1.The Bountiful Fortune
Harvest Wheat x 15
Rewards: Wheat harvests doubled for 15 times

2.The Sparkle Fortune
(Check everywhere for something sparkley)
Collect from Talinum Auranticum x 1 (the yellow/orange flower)
Rewards: 5 Gems

3.The Egg Fortune
Battle Skunkupines x 5
(Ivy says to battle one more skunkupine)
Battle Skunkupines x 1
Rewards:Golden Egg x 1

4.The Water Fortune
(Check the waters)
Collect from Pond x 1
Rewards: Mermaid Scales x 10

5.The Lip Puckering Fortune
(Check every tree)
Chop down Dead Tree x 3
Rewards: Random fruits(apples, lemons , and oranges)

6.The Booby Trap Fortune
(Be careful around the Kingdom)
Collect from Cottage x 1
Rewards: Enchanted Block x 1

7.The Glimmerdust Fortune
(Where could we find Glimmerdust)
Collect from Mushroom plant x 1
*Mushroom Patch/Mushroom Circle/Red Mushroom Circle
Rewards: Glimmerdust x 10

8.The Precious Metal Fortune
(Where could this metal be)
Chop Fern Patch x 1
Rewards: Mithril x 1

9.The Other Booby Trap Fortune
(Where it could be)
Collect from Farmhouse x 1
Rewards: Enchanted Beam x 1

10.The Hyper Kingdom Fortune
(Where do we get snacks at)
Collect from Market x 1
Rewards: Sugar x 5

11.The Luminous Meeting Fortune
(Visit a Garden, I guess)
Collect from Magic Garden x 1
Rewards: Magic Fruit x 5

12.The Pungent Fortune
(What's really smelly)
Collect from Troll Pit x 1
Rewards: Troll Essence x 5

13.The Malicious Fortune
(I'm starving)
Collect from Old Thomas House x 1
Rewards: Mysterious Venom x 2

14. The Funny Fortune
(Is a Minstrel coming)
Chop Fern Patch x 1
Rewards: 5 Gems

15. The Hero Fortune
(Maybe we should go watch a show)
Collect from Theater x 1
Rewards: Longsword x 3

NEW FORTUNES from the 17 April 2014 Update

16. The Living Wood Fortune
(Where would we find living wood)
Collect from Sawmill x 1
Rewards: Living wood x 9

17. The Clerk's Mistake Fortune
(Can you help me send this letter to my sister Belladonna)
Trade with Belladonna x 1 (royal exchange)
*Trade with Belladonna: Living wood x 15, Mushrooms x 30, Rat Tails x 15
Rewards: Extra trade ticket x 1

18. The Glowing Fortune
(I see Radiant Skin in your future)
Collect from Conservatory x 1
Rewards: Floral Glow x 2

19. The Mischievous Spirit Fortune
(Finish the Mystery Craft)
Craft Mystery Fortune x 1 (Workshop)
Mystery Fortune: Glimmerdust x 10, Stones x 30, Purple Dyes x 3 (20mins)
Rewards: Rainbow Pot x 1 (Random Reward?)

20. Ivy's Hungry Tummy
Give Skunku-pie x 1
Rewards: No reward, you are giving Ivy a snack so she can continue to give you more Fortunes! :)

21.The Pointy Fortune
(Just Stroll around the Kingdom)
Collect from Market x 1
Rewards: Troll Club x 2

22. The Magic Beans Fortune
(One of these animals will give you Magic Beans)
Collect from Purple Cow x 1
Rewards: Dark Seeds x 5

NEW FORTUNES From the JULY 10TH, 2014 UPDATE (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70764-Castle-Story-07-10-2014-Update-Fortune-Teller-Quests):

23. The Glimmer Rock Fortune

(Let it go! You'll trip on something eventually)
Chop down Old Log x 1
Rewards: Glimmer Shard/Glimmer Fragments per chop

24. The Gross Fortune

(I hope this smelly drop doesn't come from...)
Collect from Cow x 1
*Cow/White Cow/Black Cow/Royal Cow/Purple Cow
Rewards: Fertilizer x 10

25. The Seedy Fortune
(It's hiding in the trees!)
Chop down White Birch x 1
Rewards: Pile of Seeds per chop

26. The Fishy Fortune

(It's hiding some place Forgotten!)
Collect from Forgotten Roost x 1
Rewards: Mercury Feast x 1

27. The Fragrant Fortune(Follow the Fragrant scent!)
Collect from Conservatory x 1
Rewards: Red Petal x 6

28. The Shining Fortune

(It's some place dark!)
Collect from Observatory x 1
Rewards: Wisp Lantern x 3

29. The Sticky Fortune

(It's between the rocks!)
Chop down Small Rock Pile x 1
Rewards: one Super Glue per chop

NEW FORTUNES From the NOVEMBER 6TH, 2014 UPDATE:

30. The Shiny Fortune
You have to **** 2 beasts. Fang beasts count but dire boars don't. reward is 4 silver for each beast.

31. The Muddy Fortune
Feed one pig-Reward: One golden apple

32. The Soggy Fortune
Go to the well 3 times:Reward: 3 Trade tickets !

33. The Churned Fortune
Churned fortune - Collect from stable twice: reward 1 ice cream

34. The Fuzzy Fortune
Pick 10 strawberries: Reward 10 wool

35. The Dusty Fortune
Collect 5 times from the flower "rocket lock spur: reward 5 glimmerdust

36. The Tasty Fortune
collect from Tavern: Reward: Spicy Feast

When the tent was originally in the game you didn't get the fortunes in the book. The rewards popped up (as items) when you completed the goal. Now that the fortunes are in the book the reward section is blank but the rewards still popup when you complete the fortune. So for the wheat one when you collect wheat you get two per harvest for 15 collections. For the dead tree you get fruit when chopping the dead trees etc.

Update from Game Design:

Hey folks, just wanted to chime in here since it looks like a lot of you are wondering how the Fortune Teller works!

First I just want to say that we will never leave a quest in your log that requires spending gems to complete - while the Fortune Teller is a gem building, the quests are just to unlock it in the store.

If you buy the Fortune Teller, every few days you'll get a new fortune from Ivy! What does she see in her crystal ball? So far she's found you a hidden cache of coins, and an extra bounty of wheat... who knows what the future has in store for you! (Ivy might :)) We will continue to support the Fortune Teller and add new fortunes regularly.

For our coin only users, do not worry - we're working on some great content that you should see in a few weeks. Did you know Castle Story is almost a year old? We've got some neat stuff planned for our anniversary!

Hope this helps clear things up :)

[Fortunes] are not permanent! Knowledge shards are ultra rare, and there are very few of them. These fortunes are meant to be far more common (also not random drops), and simply occasional boosts of good luck as you play the game. We want there to be lots of fortunes of all kinds, which would get out of hand pretty fast if they lasted forever.

update note from 1/23/14

Glimmergate and I will look into making a way for you to track which fortune you are on

update note 2-28-14
New fortunes are also on our plate - we intend to keep supporting the Fortune Teller regularly :)

Updateote 3-19-14
Hey folks, we just pushed an update last night that should let you know which Fortune you are currently on, if you are on one.

Nothing has changed, except that once you collect from the Fortune Teller, if Ivy gives you a new fortune, you'll get a quest in your log associated with that Fortune so you can help keep track of things.

Those of you who are currently on Fortunes should see a quest appear in your log. If not, try collecting from the Fortune Teller a few times and see if Ivy has something new for you :)

We do plan on releasing new Fortunes soon. Thanks everyone!

Collections for some fortunes may take more than 4 times to receive the Fortune Goal. If you don't receive a fortune after many attempts, please let support@teamlava.com know so they can look into your account. In regards to the refresh timer, the Fortune Tent is currently a 16 Hour Timer. Hope this helps, thanks!

Melany77
08-22-13, 12:09 PM
I don't have enough gems. :( Gonna hit the royal exchange and unload my golden eggs, nuggets and apples :))

Majinga
08-22-13, 12:11 PM
My potion shack is tied up what is needed to craft the clairvoyant potion?

Majinga
08-22-13, 12:12 PM
Really hope there are ingredients rather than being forced to buy with gems :(

Triple_K
08-22-13, 12:14 PM

I clicked on it so fast I forgot the exact amounts but I think it was 20 glimmerdust, some orange petals, and white petals...probably 20 of each too

Triple_K
08-22-13, 12:16 PM
New quest! Ivy needs to craft a clairvoyant potion. After that you need to collect from library. Then the fortune teller tent is unlocked. Unfortunately it costs 250 gems :((
Can u tell us what's the description under the fortune teller tent please? Thanks

Melany77
08-22-13, 12:20 PM
ok i forgot to copy it down but clairvoyant potion requires like 10 glimmer dusts, some large amount of white and yellow petals.

lotuskat
08-22-13, 12:21 PM
The recipe for the Clairvoyance Potion calls for:
- 10 Glimmberdust
- 20 Orange Petals
- 30 White Petals

mikado86
Step 1, create the potion (30 glimmer dust, 20 orange petals, 30 white petals)
http://s24.postimg.org/7eon5ata9/2013_08_22_12_10_07.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/7eon5ata9/)
Step 2, collect from library

Step 3, build the fortune teller (250 gems + 3 fancy beams, 1 wisp lantern, 3 fancy blocks, 1 claivoyance potion)
http://s12.postimg.org/lf7nd3eg9/2013_08_22_12_11_59.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/lf7nd3eg9/)
Step 4, ?? collecting once from the fortune teller did not gave me anything but 700 coins, maybe it drops something

after the first step, YOU DO NOT GET ANYTHING IN YOUR BOOK OF QUESTS, so read up for your next step

Melany77
Description of the tent "Ivy's Fortune Teller Tent: what fortunes lie in wait for you?"

wassupbaby
08-22-13, 12:23 PM
wait , what ? it costs gems to build ???? seriously ???

MiniLaura
08-22-13, 12:26 PM

I'm going to check on this. Hold your horses people. (Hold your gems, too.)

mikado86
08-22-13, 12:27 PM
protip, if you like to keep useless items in your inventory like I do, you better craft two claivoyance potions

also update, after speeding it up twice, it told me this
http://s24.postimg.org/71aqls91d/2013_08_22_12_23_29.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/71aqls91d/)
http://s10.postimg.org/66p2kyvyd/2013_08_22_12_23_30.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/66p2kyvyd/)
and now every wheat drops 2 pieces, it probably will have more fortunes in the future but now im low in gems so thats it for me for today

mamareader02
08-22-13, 12:27 PM

Yup:(...and it also only dropped coins...was so excited too,oh well,another month to wait,hopefully we'll get a cool Halloween update

mamareader02
08-22-13, 12:29 PM
I'm going to check on this. Hold your horses people. (Hold your gems, too.)

Too late.....250 big ones(gems) down the drain.if this wasn't supposed to be for gems,kindly refund mine,thanks

mikado86
08-22-13, 12:30 PM
If I had to make an educated guess, I say its pretty similar to the tabernum

Melany77
08-22-13, 12:31 PM
So collecting from tent will trigger a new quest. Seems like another random drop. Please keep us posted

protip, if you like to keep useless items in your inventory like I do, you better craft two claivoyance potions

http://s24.postimg.org/71aqls91d/2013_08_22_12_23_29.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/71aqls91d/)
http://s10.postimg.org/66p2kyvyd/2013_08_22_12_23_30.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/66p2kyvyd/)
and now every wheat drops 2 pieces, it probably will have more fortunes in the future but now im low in gems so thats it for me for today

mikado86
08-22-13, 12:32 PM
So collecting from tent will trigger a new quest. Seems like another random drop. Please keep us posted

Collecting time on the tend is 1 day, I used 88 (44 per time) to speed it up, and now Im low to 150 gems, Im saving my gems for now, ill let you know if it announces something tomorrow

MiniLaura
08-22-13, 12:32 PM
Too late.....250 big ones(gems) down the drain.if this wasn't supposed to be for gems,kindly refund mine,thanks

I just put in a query to the CMs. It may not be a bug, it just seems weird to me because no other goals have required spending gems.
So no one get too anxious about having spent the gems and don't start requesting refunds.

Melany77
08-22-13, 12:34 PM
I guess this fortune teller tent works like the shard? First fortune increases wheat production. Wonder what future fortune will do. Cool :)

bowlfullofcherries
08-22-13, 12:35 PM
I was trying to make two potions but the goal completed automatically once I'd be*** the first. Bummer.

May we please have an expansion? Please? It doesn't even need to be goal related. I've spent a great deal of time organizing/decorating my little kingdom and to see it crammed slowly but surely with new items/buildings I don't really have room for is a bit of a let down.

SybreTiger
08-22-13, 12:35 PM
Really? A goal-oriented unlock, but you still have to pay an absurd amount of gems? =/

Which flowers drop the white petals?

Melany77
08-22-13, 12:36 PM
Collecting time on the tend is 1 day, I used 88 (44 per time) to speed it up, and now Im low to 150 gems, Im saving my gems for now, ill let you know if it announces something tomorrow

Ouch! that costed a lot of gems. Better stop this spending spree now! :)

wassupbaby
08-22-13, 12:40 PM
well , in this case .... next :/

claver1
08-22-13, 12:42 PM
pffff 250 gems :( !!!

MxSimple
08-22-13, 12:44 PM
Really? A goal-oriented unlock, but you still have to pay an absurd amount of gems? =/

Which flowers drop the white petals?

iceland poppy patch & the valentine flowers...

Triple_K
08-22-13, 12:46 PM

Kinda cool but geez 250 gems! I'm thinking it might be different for every player, probably we'll get diff things when we collect.

bowlfullofcherries
08-22-13, 12:49 PM
The white trillium drops white petals as well but the poppies have a shorter waiting period between collections.

aileeniweeni
08-22-13, 12:55 PM
Another drop for white petals is the Bush, it will drop either white or orange petals with a collection time of 10 min. Just in case you need both colors for the potion.

08-22-13, 12:58 PM
Someone will be eager enough and use gems. Whether its real or not. Then the will finish the goal in two days and come whining again before the weekend is over, about how they have nothing to do. While throwing in the random toddler like threats to quit.

Since we are here, has anyone been able to make noodles in their love shack? I was able to do so last night but can't anymore. Boo! I need a third kitchen.

mikado86
08-22-13, 01:05 PM
I just put in a query to the CMs. It may not be a bug, it just seems weird to me because no other goals have required spending gems.
So no one get too anxious about having spent the gems and don't start requesting refunds.

Id like confirmation on this from when you got an official answer, my past experiences I havent had lucky talking with support, they would just send me their cute copy paste answers, so I pretty much rather not waste my time if it is intended

aimeeq
08-22-13, 01:08 PM
I need something to double sugar production for all the sweet feast. I still don't have dragon

08-22-13, 01:10 PM
Even if it is gems unless it does not spectacular I'd not waste my time saving towards it. I still have the free gems I for from monster story. Ill let everyone else figure it out, while I try to make more lemonade, orange cobbler and apple pies. My adventures have been brining me back a couple gems daily too.

stuffedmounts
08-22-13, 01:10 PM
Double wheat for 250 gems? No thanks, I'll pass.

katbtodd
08-22-13, 01:13 PM
Someone will be eager enough and use gems. Whether its real or not. Then the will finish the goal in two days and come whining again before the weekend is over, about how they have nothing to do. While throwing in the random toddler like threats to quit.

Since we are here, has anyone been able to make noodles in their love shack? I was able to do so last night but can't anymore. Boo! I need a third kitchen.
no on the noodle in the love shake,,, good idea. And all the rest I so agree with you,,, they want n update and rush threw them and have nothing to do,,,,

elaur
08-22-13, 01:17 PM
I spent 250 to buy it and 44x2 to speed it up. Second collection got the wheat. I'm low on gems now too :P

mamareader02
08-22-13, 01:30 PM

Was only stating that IF it was a bug,I would rightly like a refund,but since it seems to not be a bug,then that's fine by me

BungoCook
08-22-13, 01:41 PM
Well.... To my mind at least it'sA: kinda a crafting goal (but not too chuffed on gems to build aspect)
and B: it's more use than a bit of golden bling from last update

MiniLaura
08-22-13, 01:41 PM

Id like confirmation on this from when you got an official answer, my past experiences I havent had lucky talking with support, they would just send me their cute copy paste answers, so I pretty much rather not waste my time if it is intended

Was only stating that IF it was a bug,I would rightly like a refund,but since it seems to not be a bug,then that's fine by me

Word from CMs: NOT A BUG. Fortune teller is supposed to cost gems.

glimmergate
08-22-13, 01:42 PM
Hey folks, just wanted to chime in here since it looks like a lot of you are wondering how the Fortune Teller works!

First I just want to say that we will never leave a quest in your log that requires spending gems to complete - while the Fortune Teller is a gem building, the quests are just to unlock it in the store.

If you buy the Fortune Teller, every few days you'll get a new fortune from Ivy! What does she see in her crystal ball? So far she's found you a hidden cache of coins, and an extra bounty of wheat... who knows what the future has in store for you! (Ivy might :)) We will continue to support the Fortune Teller and add new fortunes regularly.

For our coin only users, do not worry - we're working on some great content that you should see in a few weeks. Did you know Castle Story is almost a year old? We've got some neat stuff planned for our anniversary!

JayUK69
08-22-13, 01:47 PM
250 gems? No thanks, not buying any more until they start giving decent quests. Hopefully they're doing something fantastic for the anniversary rather than the really lame stuff lately.

journeysmom
08-22-13, 01:56 PM
I am kind of hoping for a super anniversary update also.

clarontinalisa
08-22-13, 02:11 PM
I can't believe it. The first challenge needing gems to buy something and I was so excited that I had enough gems to do the task straight away. I have been saving them up and just done the home design challenge to the end getting loads of gems. So after reading this thread I went back to castle story to start collecting petals and boom! My gems have reduced down to 199. I had over 350 a while ago. So fed up! Where did they go? I guess I won't be doing this challenge!

SybreTiger
08-22-13, 02:22 PM
I can't believe it. The first challenge needing gems to buy something and I was so excited that I had enough gems to do the task straight away. I have been saving them up and just done the home design challenge to the end getting loads of gems. So after reading this thread I went back to castle story to start collecting petals and boom! My gems have reduced down to 199. I had over 350 a while ago. So fed up! Where did they go? I guess I won't be doing this challenge!

Not sure if I'm reading this correctly... But gems/in-game currency is tied to that specific game. So if you got loads of gems in Home Design, those stay in Home Design and can't be used in any other game... If I read that incorrectly, disregard this post. =)

clarontinalisa
08-22-13, 02:26 PM
Not sure if I'm reading this correctly... But gems/in-game currency is tied to that specific game. So if you got loads of gems in Home Design, those stay in Home Design and can't be used in any other game... If I read that incorrectly, disregard this post. =)

I won the gems in castle story by reaching different levels in home design, the challenges were in castle story

jimboser
08-22-13, 02:37 PM

Hmmm. So if folks get the Fortune Teller later, do they look forward to the same stream of fortunes from Ivy from the beginning that we are already seeing? Or do we join up from wherever we happen to be at that moment in time? In other words, do the later folks miss out on the earlier fortunes?

Needing to think long and hard about 250 gems at this point, considering a good portion of that has already vaporized by accident in the game...

glimmergate
08-22-13, 02:43 PM
Hmmm. So if folks get the Fortune Teller later, do they look forward to the same stream of fortunes from Ivy from the beginning that we are already seeing? Or do we join up from wherever we happen to be at that moment in time? In other words, do the later folks miss out on the earlier fortunes?

You'll start from the beginning!

ajax1964
08-22-13, 02:54 PM
Went a little crazy before next update. Sap anyone? lol

mamareader02
08-22-13, 03:02 PM
I'll take you on that sap offer..gotta load the buckets in my carriage first!:)

1Murphy1
08-22-13, 03:29 PM
There are a lot of us that have lost gems to gem traps , why should we buy more for something we have no room for. I purchased a barrel , intending to save the gems for the never happening expansion. I only have a few left. I purchased enough gems, to do my part to support this game since I began playing. I hope this item can be crafted. If TL needs money for the game, they need to expand and bring interest back.

mikado86
08-22-13, 03:38 PM
You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses

HNO3
08-22-13, 03:41 PM
You'll start from the beginning!

So are these fortunes permanent, like the knowledge shards, or do they wear off after a while?

otgland
08-22-13, 03:45 PM
I am patiently waiting the four hours for the potion! YEA!

mikado86
08-22-13, 03:52 PM
So are these fortunes permanent, like the knowledge shards, or do they wear off after a while?

I pretty much bet its permanent, since theres no counter, item, or anything, once you got it, you got it

rosewaterlily
08-22-13, 03:57 PM
Happy for the update, I've been wondering what to do with all my hoarded gems recently. Good thing I didn't decide to use them for anything. I've never bought any gems, and I have 420 on hand in preparation for any gem updates (previously used earned gems to get 2 wizard schools, royal manor, the three different fruit trees, black sheep, regular sheep, regular pig, pink chicken, and pink cow).

Hope there will be a fortune that harvests double sugar, since I plant those all the time. Wheat, I plant occasionally, but I get a decent amount of flour from the royal exchange and my windmill, so it's not as pressing as the sugar needed for sweet feasts and the delicious trade. Increased drop rates for sap and mermaid scales would also be welcome fortunes.

glimmergate
08-22-13, 04:10 PM

They are not permanent! Knowledge shards are ultra rare, and there are very few of them. These fortunes are meant to be far more common (also not random drops), and simply occasional boosts of good luck as you play the game. We want there to be lots of fortunes of all kinds, which would get out of hand pretty fast if they lasted forever.

jenj1971
08-22-13, 04:39 PM
Guess I will wait a few weeks for the "coin goals"
3/4 of my gems were used by accident, I refuse to buy anymore...

jenj1971
08-22-13, 04:47 PM
And I think it would be a lot more fun to build the fortune teller tent....

eastie41
08-22-13, 04:47 PM
Thanks for clarifying the function of the fortune teller and why there is a gem cost.It helps us to understand the different components to the game. Looking forward to new content and goals!

eastie41
08-22-13, 04:48 PM
And I think it would be a lot more fun to build the fortune teller tent....

Oh yes! That would be fun. I think I will wait on the fortune teller and see what it does. I'm not sure that it is necessary to play the game. It may be an 'extra'.

jaybay1147
08-22-13, 05:33 PM
Yay B-Day update! C:

First one in TL. :)

bowlfullofcherries
08-22-13, 06:18 PM
Happy birthday!

Did anyone make two potions?

mikado86
08-22-13, 07:27 PM
Happy birthday!

Did anyone make two potions?

It was not possible from what I understood, as soon you began to craft a potion, the quest was complete, and you were unable to make a second, and having a second fortune tend is also out of the question, not like theres a lot of people willing to use 250 gems to build a second one

kooky panda
08-22-13, 07:42 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zpsc3bf35b8.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zpsc3bf35b8.jpg.html)a

Added to post 1

bowlfullofcherries
08-22-13, 07:49 PM
Thank you mikado. Didn't want a second tent! Just the potion. I'm firmly in the camp of the Collectors of Useless Souvenirs. We are CUS. Teehee.

stuffedmounts
08-22-13, 08:24 PM
Kooky Panda, nice herd of sheep you have!

Mines10
08-22-13, 08:28 PM
I have officially had enough of this butter now. 250 gems you're taking the biscuit now.

I still don't have a horn for alicorn everytime I get one when I go back into game I have to collect again and I don't get it, it's been too long. Don't have a large diamond no matter how much I collect. Had to spend 100 gems to get gold bar unlocked suddenly when you need something like golden nugget they don't come anymore, weird coincidence right.

Castle story must be older than one year coz I'm sure I've been playing it longer. Can't update app because it requires iOS that I don't have.

Way to piss off people who've been with you since the beginning. I shouldn't be feeling like this over a game I used to love playing.

Mines10
08-22-13, 08:30 PM
Would appreciate reply administrators.

elaur
08-22-13, 08:54 PM
I spent money speeding it up again. This update really hooked me. :0

Queenzod
08-22-13, 11:27 PM
I'm really interested in knowing what some of the goodies from the fortune teller might be as the days go on. Can you buy two tents? I don't mind spending gems judiciously. I do buy gems, I don't fall into gem traps and I reckon somebody's got to keep TL in salary so they can keep working on The Best Update Ever(tm). So, Kooky Panda, if you can keep us apprised as to what glories the Fates shower upon you, that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Triple_K
08-23-13, 01:35 AM
@ Queenzod, after I purchased the tent, it was no longer available to purchase anymore. So looks like it's just one we can have.

onemansmiracle
08-23-13, 01:56 AM
I sold my lv5 library to make room for amphitheater when Valentine quest was done,then came the dragon,I sold three of my cathedrals to make room for three lv3 libraries to get bestiaries,and I sold them for the room of more amphitheaters when the quest was done, and then came this tent,I again sold another lv3 cathedral to make room for a library to continue this fortune teller quest. What is about library teamlava is so obsessed about? Can we done with the library now??it has such low royal point and coin outcome. Since the update can not satisfy my needs,I build more expensive buildings,upgrade more,but you don't give a higher building limit.so can we stick the quests to only special buildings pls,thx!

froltojo
08-23-13, 01:57 AM
No way I am buying more gems to purchase the tent until the gem loss problem is fixed. I have bought gems only to have them inadvertently lost because there isn't a confirm button when speeding things up by mistake. So back to waiting for random drops to finish Alicorn, gold nuggets, large diamond etc......fed up with sending overweight knights out into the desert to no avail, so many sweet feasts to make....everything is just too tedious now. Also fed up looking at the stupid barrel getting in the way. Boring!

katbtodd
08-23-13, 03:53 AM
I sold my lv5 library to make room for amphitheater when Valentine quest was done,then came the dragon,I sold three of my cathedrals to make room for three lv3 libraries to get bestiaries,and I sold them for the room of more amphitheaters when the quest was done, and then came this tent,I again sold another lv3 cathedral to make room for a library to continue this fortune teller quest. What is about library teamlava is so obsessed about? Can we done with the library now??it has such low royal point and coin outcome. Since the update can not satisfy my needs,I build more expensive buildings,upgrade more,but you don't give a higher building limit.so can we stick the quests to only special buildings pls,thx!
I know it's none of my business. But why sell just stick in storage until you need it again.

HNO3
08-23-13, 04:21 AM
Why not just keep a library in storage and save yourself grief? It makes sense to have at least one of each type of building in case it's needed for a quest. I don't understand the point of having tons of cathedrals and amphitheaters - if you've been playing long enough to get that many, RP and coins won't be a problem anyway.

minndom
08-23-13, 04:49 AM
I just spent 200 gems to buy a Wizard school. Now I need to start seriously cook pies etc to get the missing 230 gems. :p

zenak
08-23-13, 04:56 AM
No way I am buying more gems to purchase the tent until the gem loss problem is fixed. I have bought gems only to have them inadvertently lost because there isn't a confirm button when speeding things up by mistake. So back to waiting for random drops to finish Alicorn, gold nuggets, large diamond etc......fed up with sending overweight knights out into the desert to no avail, so many sweet feasts to make....everything is just too tedious now. Also fed up looking at the stupid barrel getting in the way. Boring!

Exactly. Sorry Lava but the not having a Confirm button on gems is BS. Especially with thousands of complaints on this. It's intentional at this point for people to purposely spend them on accident and be forced to buy more.

I agree with this post, I'm not spending any real
Money anymore on anything until PI can guarantee me that my money spent wont get accidentally wasted In a speed up for a mushroom ring! Developers READ the forums. Yes you scam thousands of he free collected gems this way, obviously the point, but if you want people to spend real money with confidence... Give them the confidence of knowing that $20 won't be wasted becuase they have fat thumbs or a lagging Internet connection.

Summary => add a confirm button = increase confidence of your BUYERS = they spend more money.

It's really that simple.

Cesar49
08-23-13, 05:02 AM
Well Ivy's got a long wait before I have enough gems for her tent. I'll be baking for three weeks! When we were kids (yonks ago!) mum used to drape a blanket over some bushes or a climbing frame and we'd use that as a tent - why can't Ivy do the same? I'll give her a cushion or two! Shame it's so expensive though, it looks like a fun quest :cool:

marrrina
08-23-13, 05:36 AM
I've spent gems to build things but I'm not sure if this building is worth gems at all for what it offers. Hmm...

JayUK69
08-23-13, 06:20 AM
I've spent gems to build things but I'm not sure if this building is worth gems at all for what it offers. Hmm...

If you're level 30 it seems rather pointless as we already have millions of coins, all crops maxed out etc... so doubling harvests isn't needed. For how much ot costs, it offers very little. Certainly not worth 6.99 GBP which is what 250 gems would cost.

I wonder when TL are actually going to put some effort into the game again. It was great to start with, but recent months have been beyond tedious.

dragoniakingdom
08-23-13, 06:36 AM
What a shame to get a new quest only to find that you need to part with 250 gems to complete it.

Looks into a mystical orb & reads Ivy's fortune........" I see no fortune teller tent in your immediate future".

How cruel,poor Ivy:(

MiniLaura
08-23-13, 06:54 AM
What a shame to get a new quest only to find that you need to part with 250 gems to complete it.

Actually, there is no goal that tells you that you have to buy the Fortune Teller tent. The goals just unlock the tent in the store.

onemansmiracle
08-23-13, 07:03 AM
Why not just keep a library in storage and save yourself grief? It makes sense to have at least one of each type of building in case it's needed for a quest. I don't understand the point of having tons of cathedrals and amphitheaters - if you've been playing long enough to get that many, RP and coins won't be a problem anyway.

I had had had reached the limit again and again. Keep at least one of each type of building was something I did last year,it turned out they were there wasted, for the update only came every three months. Now I go for my own set-up personal goal to reach 11000 in royal point. Coins is no problem,but royal point is. Those aren't active enough of playing won't understand the boredom of having nothing to do.

katbtodd
08-23-13, 07:50 AM
For those who are speeding,your tent up what you getting. Anything good please tell,,,,

lotuskat
08-23-13, 08:02 AM
For those who are speeding,your tent up what you getting. Anything good please tell,,,,

Sounds like coins. I think the main benefit of the Fortune Teller's Tent is that once every few days you get a fortune from Ivy that gives you a one-time boost in one type of resource collection.

freetacos
08-23-13, 08:51 AM

Looks into a mystical orb & reads Ivy's fortune........" I see no fortune teller tent in your immediate future".

How cruel,poor Ivy:(

Haha..funny dragonia! I looked into the orb and read the same fortune. I will await this awesome anniversary update....until then cheers! :D

CottageRose
08-23-13, 12:13 PM
Of course, my curiosity got the best of me, and I couldn't resist the Fortune Teller's Tent... But I really, really need more expansions.

I don't know where I will find another place to fit the next new building. I am so out of space, unless I give up on maintaining my kingdom's design.

Gardienn
08-23-13, 12:58 PM
The tent can stay in the marketplace out of my kingdom. I hate the idea of a fortune teller's tent in my kingdom. The gem cost only helps my decision. I wish it'd been expansions or some update besides mystical voodoo junk. Ah well...

graciemarie1
08-23-13, 01:53 PM
What a senseless update...
We are crying out "expansion expansion!!!" "quest quest!!!"
And we receive this?
How about something we can all enjoy?
This game has become a little too medieval. Peasants and Royals divided by a silly crystal ball.
Wouldn't you prefer to retain your loyal subjects, rather than throw stale bread at them?
I've spent enough time and $$ on this game. It's a slap in the face to be thrown such a ridiculous fortune teller.
MY fortune teller said, "Time to seek out another game"
You can do better than this.

judyvines
08-23-13, 03:10 PM
Well, I just collected from my fortune teller's tent. It gave me 700 coins. No wheat boost or anything else ......just coins. Kind of a let down to say the least.

Queenzod
08-23-13, 06:05 PM
Of course, my curiosity got the best of me, and I couldn't resist the Fortune Teller's Tent... But I really, really need more expansions.

I don't know where I will find another place to fit the next new building. I am so out of space, unless I give up on maintaining my kingdom's design.

I bought one also! :) it's very cute, so I don't care if its not the most fabulous thing ever.

And, regarding the space issue, I put away all buildings and items that only produce gold (I've got more than 3 million coins, so I don't need more money), and only leave out enough stuff that I can collect everything (including crops) with one go-round of energy. That leaves me lots of energy, so I can collect from faster ripening things like ponds as soon as they ripen, and that means I have a decent amount if stuff stored. For me, the key to this game was to simplify. Oh, and I have tons of space. :)

For you, it would compromise your design, but it's also fun to redecorate! Out with the old, in with the new... YOLO.
Bwaahahaha! I'm a 50 year old woman and I used YOLO. I crack myself up. Sheesh, I need a life. :)

letf8b
08-23-13, 06:22 PM
I am sooooo [] off that they take all ur stuff to make potion and then it only unlocks it to tell u u can buy it for gems that was a horrible thing to do to ur players why trick us out of our stuff just sell it in the store

letf8b
08-23-13, 06:34 PM
I have to say one more thing ive been patiently waiting on level 30 if something doesn't happen soon for us other than for us to buy gems w a game that's already over I will b forced to erase it just taking up space I've bought all land can't level up why would I now spend another 250 gems I'm still waiting on a Ali wing I mean come on its been 6 months now that whole fortune teller was just a complete let down to dedicated players that have spent enough gems. Can we just at least get some more expansion space. NO MORE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF GEMS

raycholio
08-23-13, 06:56 PM
...but it's also fun to redecorate!

Absolutely! Every few weeks or so, I get a little bored with my layout and have to redecorate. Which means putting everything that can go into storage into the storage, moving everything else off to a corner, then starting from scratch with my arrangements. I can spend a few hours getting every little thing just where I want it! My past rearrangement has by far been my most successful and I don't think I'll be changing it around any time soon.

bowlfullofcherries
08-23-13, 07:31 PM
I redecorate in small doses (and out of desperation). The space is an issue but a lot of players spent a lot of time getting their kingdoms to look a specific way. Many level thirty players have a basic layout that they seem to revamp slowly- more of a gradual shift than a whole new look. I'd actually be kind of sad if I couldn't see many of the awesome kingdoms I've visited these past months. It's cool to see all the various design ideas so different from my own.

mikado86
08-23-13, 08:19 PM
From what I gathered from some neighbors, you A-L-W-A-Y-S get the bonus after a few days pass, it does NOT work like the tablet as in, its not a random drop, I cant say I personally like this kind of breaviour but I can tell a lot of people (cough*im looking at you burning ember whiners*cough) will be delighted by this if it turns to be true.

nan0165
08-23-13, 11:22 PM
I bought one also! :) it's very cute, so I don't care if its not the most fabulous thing ever.

For you, it would compromise your design, but it's also fun to redecorate! Out with the old, in with the new... YOLO.
Bwaahahaha! I'm a 50 year old woman and I used YOLO. I crack myself up. Sheesh, I need a life. :)

Queenzod, you crack me up too...:) I also got the fortune tellers tent, it is cute!
Hey it's just a game if you want it get it, if you don't ....well don't.
I am just glad to have something new! I can't wait to see what it gives me!
But TL we all agree we need more room to grow!!!

Spelletje1
08-23-13, 11:40 PM
I was trying to make two potions but the goal completed automatically once I'd be*** the first. Bummer.

May we please have an expansion? Please? It doesn't even need to be goal related. I've spent a great deal of time organizing/decorating my little kingdom and to see it crammed slowly but surely with new items/buildings I don't really have room for is a bit of a let down.

Yes please! Give us more expansions and unlock the bridge and golden tower (or how it is called!)

Spelletje1
08-23-13, 11:42 PM
There are a lot of us that have lost gems to gem traps , why should we buy more for something we have no room for. I purchased a barrel , intending to save the gems for the never happening expansion. I only have a few left. I purchased enough gems, to do my part to support this game since I began playing. I hope this item can be crafted. If TL needs money for the game, they need to expand and bring interest back.

I agree with you!

SpiritWind00
08-24-13, 12:42 AM
My first collection from tent gave $840 coins (today). It's probably a good idea to wait and see what happens with those who have the tent and report back on what it gives so you can then make your decision whether or not to spend your precious gems on it or not if you are undecided now. This game is a waiting game as much as anything. 2 days crafting mitheril was an eternity and now it is a memory! Still waiting on both alicorn parts too - maybe by next valentines day will TL unlock the random thing and just give it away... until then... I will upgrade and be content. Smiles all.

froltojo
08-24-13, 04:23 AM
Ditto!

froltojo
08-24-13, 04:25 AM
Sorry, that's ditto to 1Murphy1 and Spelletje 1 comment above.

parlski
08-24-13, 05:58 AM
so,.. from what I've read so far, we can get coins (I have over 8 mil) and double wheat? (would be nice but not needed). someone mentioned a third kitchen. that would be very 'fortunate' ... I see no spending 250g quite yet.

redlorry
08-24-13, 08:15 AM
Can anyone tell me how long the temporary boosts lasts for? Is it available for a certain amount of time or a limited number of actions?

Don't have enough gems but will work on it. Would be interested to know what you get.

katbtodd
08-24-13, 09:04 AM
Queenzod, you crack me up too...:) I also got the fortune tellers tent, it is cute!
Hey it's just a game if you want it get it, if you don't ....well don't.
I am just glad to have something new! I can't wait to see what it gives me!
But TL we all agree we need more room to grow!!!

Yes ,,my word too ,,,not body is forcing them to buy it,,,

katbtodd
08-24-13, 10:31 AM

And, regarding the space issue, I put away all buildings and items that only produce gold (I've got more than 3 million coins, so I don't need more money), and only leave out enough stuff that I can collect everything (including crops) with one go-round of energy. That leaves me lots of energy, so I can collect from faster ripening things like ponds as soon as they ripen, and that means I have a decent amount if stuff stored. For me, the key to this game was to simplify. Oh, and I have tons of space. :)

Are you looking for active neighbors ,,,, love,your attitude

judyvines
08-24-13, 11:14 AM
On my second collection, I got more coins and the wheat boost. I had 14 wheat planted, and when I collected, it added 32 to my total. I don't know how long the boost will last. I replanted the 14 plots, and will see if it works again. Good luck everyone!

spiiph
08-24-13, 12:22 PM
This doesnt seem to be worth it - yet...
I'll just wait and see what you recieve more than wheat and a small number of coins.
Does anyone know when the next (anniversary) update will be here? I was taking a break from the game just when the valentines update was available so I'm really longing for a REAL update now...

mikado86
08-24-13, 01:06 PM
Does anyone know when the next (anniversary) update will be here? I was taking a break from the game just when the valentines update was available so I'm really longing for a REAL update now...

I would assume when it IS the anniversary? this game was released on 09-18-2012

KingdomNo735
08-24-13, 11:30 PM
On my second collection, I got more coins and the wheat boost. I had 14 wheat planted, and when I collected, it added 32 to my total. I don't know how long the boost will last. I replanted the 14 plots, and will see if it works again. Good luck everyone!

I similarly planted more wheat (13 plots) after harvesting the 13 plots of wheat I had planted. When I harvested a couple of hours later, the first plot yielded two wheat and the rest yielded just one per plot. Underwhelming.

bowlfullofcherries
08-24-13, 11:34 PM
So we need to clear all plots then plant the wheat crop all at once for best return. Guess I'll take my extra plots out of storage; I stay pretty low on wheat.

Oliver118
08-25-13, 12:38 AM
My potion shack is tied up what is needed to craft the clairvoyant potion?

Some Glimmerdust, Orange Petals and White Petals
Thankfully there's no water involved in the process:)

Oliver118
08-25-13, 12:39 AM

In September?:)
Just when I'm at my busiest:p

Oliver118
08-25-13, 12:41 AM

I hope it actually works with the things that people actually struggle with (T&T, Ali etc.)

jtm101
08-25-13, 05:38 AM
I'm a bit underwelmed with the wheat boost. I am already maxed on wheat, and flour. My kitchen is busy making things for the sweet feast in search of the burning ember, which doesnt need any wheat. So i probably wont be using this boost at all. I hope the next boost is more useful... double Mermaid Scales, Sugar Cane, Cocoa?

spiiph
08-25-13, 06:14 AM

Ok so another month, thanks. I have really high hopes for this one.

spiiph
08-25-13, 06:15 AM
I'm a bit underwelmed with the wheat boost. I am already maxed on wheat, and flour. My kitchen is busy making things for the sweet feast in search of the burning ember, which doesnt need any wheat. So i probably wont be using this boost at all. I hope the next boost is more useful... double Mermaid Scales, Sugar Cane, Cocoa?

I agree. Haven't been needing wheat for a long, long time now...

bowlfullofcherries
08-25-13, 06:50 AM
I planted wheat all around when it came time for my 'wheat fortune' but I think I was jipped. All was going swimmingly when a skunkupine showed up halfway through. After I ****ed it the harvest went back to 1 per.

Queenzod
08-25-13, 09:17 AM
I planted wheat all around when it came time for my 'wheat fortune' but I think I was jipped. All was going swimmingly when a skunkupine showed up halfway through. After I ****ed it the harvest went back to 1 per.

I got an extra 16 wheat off my harvest, and I'm happy with that. It all came at the beginning of harvesting. I planted a field of 25 wheat and harvested 41. there was an extra 2 per wheat (3 for 1) at the start of harvesting, and then went back to one, so you prolly didn't get gypped. That's just the way it works. I didn't need it terribly, but it was still nice. It's not life, the universe and everything, but I'll take those small victories when I can. :)

PrincessH06
08-25-13, 11:56 AM
I had a lot of gems from the value packs and went totally crazy and bought the tent. Lovin' it. Looking forward to see what fun things it will bring.

BTW - anyone seen any Golden nuggets lately?

katbtodd
08-25-13, 01:14 PM
I had a lot of gems from the value packs and went totally crazy and bought the tent. Lovin' it. Looking forward to see what fun things it will bring.

BTW - anyone seen any Golden nuggets lately?

I got one today matter of fact since I finished the bacon birthday gift I gotten 10 so far,, was going to make gems but holding off for a bit ,,

CottageRose
08-25-13, 01:27 PM
It's not the first thing to be gem-only, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I appreciate how much isn't - which is not true of some games on the App Store that are basically unplayable without purchasing in-game currency. Your mileage may vary... :)

bowlfullofcherries
08-25-13, 05:41 PM
Queenzod- I thought the skunkupine tripped me up but guess not. Not a big deal. Even just taking the time to harvest that much wheat to begin with fixed my shortage.

CottageRose- I actually agree with this! The only other app game I've found comparable in terms of playability without cost is []. I've been discouraged by many different aspects of this game but the actual cost isn't one of them. I played the goal oriented extras and used loads of apples lemons and oranges. Then of course there are the adventures the purple cow and Pigglesworth. I haven't had to spend real money in a very long time. Forgive my lack of proper syntax. If the gems had a confirmation point I'd definitely buy more gems. Especially for adorable buildings like this one. Just sayin. Thought I'd throw that out there.

bowlfullofcherries
08-25-13, 06:00 PM
Ah. Sorry.

mikado86
08-25-13, 07:11 PM
http://s15.postimg.org/ae69atmqf/2013_08_25_19_00_47.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/ae69atmqf/)
http://s13.postimg.org/gc2swr54z/2013_08_25_19_00_49.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/gc2swr54z/)
http://s22.postimg.org/x0zgb18m5/2013_08_25_19_00_51.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/x0zgb18m5/)

What I have tried:
collecting from farmhouse, thomas library, knight's hall. ponds, wells, glimmerbulb, white/black/normal cow, regular/black pig, purple cow orange/apple/lemon tree, red mushroom, chicken, red acrer tree, iron rich rock, small rock pile, rock outcropping

Cant say I fount anything extra while collecting from those, nothing shinny, not even coins, maybe ill find something later

edit(KP) added to post 1

DeeDeeBird70
08-25-13, 09:34 PM
When the wheat bonus came, I was ready because of reading this thread. My wheat store was low and my plots were almost empty. I planted 35 with wheat, harvested the last 10 sugar cane and planted that with wheat. When harvest came, I started with the first ones planted. About the first 15, the yield was 2 and a couple of time 3 per plot. Then the rest were just 1. That was yesterday, today the tent just gave coins.

CatLadyy
08-26-13, 01:22 AM
Love the Fortune Teller tent! Looking forward to what it has to offer. The wheat harvest was very helpful!

sugarzen6
08-26-13, 09:02 AM
http://s15.postimg.org/ae69atmqf/2013_08_25_19_00_47.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/ae69atmqf/)
http://s13.postimg.org/gc2swr54z/2013_08_25_19_00_49.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/gc2swr54z/)
http://s22.postimg.org/x0zgb18m5/2013_08_25_19_00_51.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/x0zgb18m5/)

What I have tried:
collecting from farmhouse, thomas library, knight's hall. ponds, wells, glimmerbulb, white/black/normal cow, regular/black pig, purple cow orange/apple/lemon tree, red mushroom, chicken, red acrer tree, iron rich rock, small rock pile, rock outcropping

Cant say I fount anything extra while collecting from those, nothing shinny, not even coins, maybe ill find something later

I haven't found anything on this one either.
Anyone have any luck yet?

sparkles818
08-26-13, 10:46 AM
Happy for the update, I've been wondering what to do with all my hoarded gems recently. Good thing I didn't decide to use them for anything. I've never bought any gems, and I have 420 on hand in preparation for any gem updates (previously used earned gems to get 2 wizard schools, royal manor, the three different fruit trees, black sheep, regular sheep, regular pig, pink chicken, and pink cow).

Hope there will be a fortune that harvests double sugar, since I plant those all the time. Wheat, I plant occasionally, but I get a decent amount of flour from the royal exchange and my windmill, so it's not as pressing as the sugar needed for sweet feasts and the delicious trade. Increased drop rates for sap and mermaid scales would also be welcome fortunes.

They say if you put your ponds and wells next to your tablet it will increase drops of scales and fish. I circled mine and it seems to work.

doublescream
08-26-13, 01:33 PM
About the hidden sparkle; maybe it has something to do with collecting from sparkling buildings (=the ones your neighbours have "helped out" at)?

vitriolicheart
08-26-13, 02:58 PM
I got a wheat boost. I don't even need to grow any wheat! :confused:

mikado86
08-26-13, 03:39 PM
They say if you put your ponds and wells next to your tablet it will increase drops of scales and fish. I circled mine and it seems to work.

Well I have tried of a bunch of sparkling buildings (cant say that of EVERY possible building, but at least 10 different, most of them were sparkling, such as troll pit, knight's hall, etc), no dice

mikado86
08-26-13, 03:49 PM

What I have tried:

Might as well add some other things I have tried

****ed troll, ****ed fangbeast (missing skunk), collected from stables, hatchery, lumbermill, mine, deep mine, library, sabrina's house, wizard school, royal chateau, all 3 fruit trees, all animals (royal, white, black, regular, pigs, chickens, sheeps, cows), all crops, conservatory, sir piggy, manticore

still no dice

raycholio
08-26-13, 05:33 PM
Might as well add some other things I have tried

****ed troll, ****ed fangbeast (missing skunk), collected from stables, hatchery, lumbermill, mine, deep mine, library, sabrina's house, wizard school, royal chateau, all 3 fruit trees, all animals (royal, white, black, regular, pigs, chickens, sheeps, cows), all crops, conservatory, sir piggy, manticore
still no dice

It almost sounds like maybe you get extra coins/exp from sprkly buildings. Did you keep an eye on any of that when you collected from your buildings?

sugarpinch
08-26-13, 06:18 PM
The wheat boost seems to provide two wheats for every one

sugarpinch
08-26-13, 06:38 PM
And now it's back to normal...:(

mikado86
08-26-13, 10:11 PM
It almost sounds like maybe you get extra coins/exp from sprkly buildings. Did you keep an eye on any of that when you collected from your buildings?

Well, I can confirm theres is absolutely NO increase in coins when you collect from a sparkling building, so I either already fount the "fortune" and did not even realized with no text box or anything, or I havent fount it at all, or in the worst case scenario, it already "ran out" like did the wheat boost

rosewaterlily
08-27-13, 12:03 AM
You probably get extra jewels from a sparkling mine or something similarly totally not noticeable.

Oliver118
08-27-13, 12:11 AM

Actually, you're forced to buy it with gems:)

susbebe
08-27-13, 03:28 AM
The second fortune: I get a few gem from trending a talinum yellow. I don't know have many gems but I gees 5.
Sorry my English :rolleyes:

mikado86
08-27-13, 07:10 AM
At first I was like "... the is a talinum?...", then my uncle google showed me some flowers, and why yes indeed, I got 5 GEMS from tending the yellow flower, thanks to susbebe for making my life a little less miserable, man... screw flowers...

http://s7.postimg.org/mqe15bexz/2013_08_27_07_08_29.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mqe15bexz/)

mikado86
08-27-13, 07:11 AM
Might as well mention it only happen once, which is fairly obvious and only with that one flower worked for me

judyvines
08-27-13, 08:04 AM
The second fortune: I get a few gem from trending a talinum yellow. I don't know have many gems but I gees 5.
Sorry my English :rolleyes:

Same thing here. I got 5 gems from collecting from a yellow talinum. It only worked once, and was a nice surprise!

jimboser
08-27-13, 08:24 AM
I'm assuming that if you had two yellow talinums (or more) and collected from them quickly enough you might score more gems? With the wheat, it sounded like you could collect from several before it stopped working, same for the library. In case anyone hasn't tried this yet, might be an interesting test.

We really should keep a running list of these in the first post for when more folks catch up. (Saving up gems to get this myself...)

MiniLaura
08-27-13, 08:33 AM
We really should keep a running list of these in the first post for when more folks catch up.

It's been there since the first day that the Fortune teller was available.

jimboser
08-27-13, 09:13 AM
It's been there since the first day that the Fortune teller was available.

Doh! Missed that, thanks. :)

judyvines
08-27-13, 11:04 AM
I'm assuming that if you had two yellow talinums (or more) and collected from them quickly enough you might score more gems? With the wheat, it sounded like you could collect from several before it stopped working, same for the library. In case anyone hasn't tried this yet, might be an interesting test.

We really should keep a running list of these in the first post for when more folks catch up. (Saving up gems to get this myself...)

I had 5 of the talinums lined up and ready to go. I quickly watered the first two, but the gem award only worked for the first one. I think the wheat boost was only good for 15 plots. Now I'm wondering what the third award will be. I seem to be getting a challenge on every other collection from the tent.

katbtodd
08-27-13, 01:05 PM

We really should keep a running list of these in the first post for when more folks catch up. (Saving up gems to get this myself...) I have six by my wall ,,, thanks I keep that in mine

sdwombat
08-27-13, 01:36 PM
I am having fun with the Fortune Teller tent, but wish that I wouldn't have had to come looking to the forum to find out how to get the latest reward. I guess that technically, I didn't HAVE to, but I sure would've never figured it out on my own!

otgland
08-27-13, 02:11 PM
I have only received the wheat fortune, second and third time the fortune teller only gave me coins... Maybe another fortune will come tomorrow!

beagleydill
08-27-13, 03:10 PM
Hi all, new poster here. Long time player. I wanted to add, I too received 5 gems after tending the yellow talinum. My second attempt yielded nothing. I appreciate the tip being posted here, as I would most likely not known to try that. Most appreciated!

SpiritWind00
08-27-13, 04:29 PM
I have woken up today with all my buildings sparkling and the tent ready for collection. I collected from tent first having read previous posts etc. what I found was that EVERY coin building gave me double coins. I collected slowly so I could check it out. No extra resources, just money. Thought some would like to know...

mikado86
08-27-13, 04:32 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/egdhb7p53/2013_08_27_16_17_53.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/egdhb7p53/)
http://s9.postimg.org/84q3aawgr/2013_08_27_16_17_56.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/84q3aawgr/)
http://s21.postimg.org/lad7nnj5f/2013_08_27_16_17_57.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/lad7nnj5f/)

Skunkpies now drop 2 eggs, I assume they will also drop a golden eventually, but I havent been lucky to find out myself

mikado86
08-27-13, 06:31 PM
I have woken up today with all my buildings sparkling and the tent ready for collection. I collected from tent first having read previous posts etc. what I found was that EVERY coin building gave me double coins. I collected slowly so I could check it out. No extra resources, just money. Thought some would like to know...

Sparkling buildings ARE supposed to give additional gold, I dont know about double though, from what I know its 20% extra and 2 exp

SpiritWind00
08-27-13, 06:56 PM
Sparkling buildings ARE supposed to give additional gold, I dont know about double though, from what I know its 20% extra and 2 exp

No, it definitely gave more than just a normal sparkle collection.

jtm101
08-27-13, 07:09 PM
My Fortune Teller hasnt got past the double wheat fortune yet. I've had 2 days of coins since. I was wondering if this is because i havent harvested any wheat yet. Or was i just unlucky not to get the 3rd fortune yesterday.

QueenCarolyn
08-27-13, 11:26 PM
I got one today matter of fact since I finished the bacon birthday gift I gotten 10 so far,, was going to make gems but holding off for a bit ,,

What is the bacon birthday gift about? I don't remember it.

Queenzod
08-28-13, 12:26 AM
My Fortune Teller hasnt got past the double wheat fortune yet. I've had 2 days of coins since. I was wondering if this is because i havent harvested any wheat yet. Or was i just unlucky not to get the 3rd fortune yesterday.

The same thing happened to me. Coins on days 1, 3 and 4. Day 2 was the wheat harvest, and day 5 was the gems. I bet another few days of coins and then maybe the skunkupine?

MiniLaura
08-28-13, 04:21 AM
What is the bacon birthday gift about? I don't remember it.
It was one of the Baron's requests.

lotuskat
08-28-13, 07:46 AM
I've only received the wheat fortune. I wonder if there's anything I need to do to get the next one?

mikado86
08-28-13, 10:22 AM
I've only received the wheat fortune. I wonder if there's anything I need to do to get the next one?

Yes, keep collecting from the fortune tend, its not random at all, its scripted that you will get it at X day, think like its a hidden counter that you need to fill

raycholio
08-28-13, 08:31 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/egdhb7p53/2013_08_27_16_17_53.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/egdhb7p53/)
http://s9.postimg.org/84q3aawgr/2013_08_27_16_17_56.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/84q3aawgr/)
http://s21.postimg.org/lad7nnj5f/2013_08_27_16_17_57.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/lad7nnj5f/)

Skunkpies now drop 2 eggs, I assume they will also drop a golden eventually, but I havent been lucky to find out myself

So since none of these fortunes are supposed to be permanent, do you think maybe that the skunkupines continue laying eggs until you receive a golden one? Or did you only receive ggs for a short while?

mikado86
08-28-13, 09:06 PM
So since none of these fortunes are supposed to be permanent, do you think maybe that the skunkupines continue laying eggs until you receive a golden one? Or did you only receive ggs for a short while?

Im still receiving eggs when defeating them, since Im always short in eggs I dont really know if I want to find the golden egg at all, but if I had to be, id say it will be gone when I find it

Ocean_Fairy
08-29-13, 04:33 AM
Yes lately my materials in my market are extremely low and that's unusual

lotuskat
08-29-13, 06:05 AM
Yes, keep collecting from the fortune tend, its not random at all, its scripted that you will get it at X day, think like its a hidden counter that you need to fill

Thanks mikado86! I forgot how long it takes to collect from the Fortune Teller. It'll be a nice surprise! :D

freehotopop
08-29-13, 07:02 AM
I like the surprise of Fortune tent, it is useful,not just a decoration building,I like to talk to Ivy more often too,because of this new tent.Ivy is beautiful

dinendash7474
08-29-13, 05:59 PM
I like the Fortune tent, think it's a good idea!!! Not that expensive for a game that you are able to earn lots of free gems.

jtm101
08-29-13, 06:04 PM

Are you sure it's not random? I'm still stuck on the wheat fortune for 4 or 5 days now. I got the fortune tent on the first day, yet i am now 2 whole fortunes behind some people. Do we need to speed up collection with gems to get the next fortune?

JayUK69
08-29-13, 06:11 PM
LOL looks like the fortune tellers tent is yet another dud from TL and they have the cheek to charge 250 gems for it. Wonder what amazingness we won't get for the anniversary update. No doubt expensive gem only items, extremely rare or non existent random drops. Are TL actually bothered about this game any more, or are they just ripping off gullible players?

MiniLaura
08-29-13, 06:42 PM
Are you sure it's not random? I'm still stuck on the wheat fortune for 4 or 5 days now. I got the fortune tent on the first day, yet i am now 2 whole fortunes behind some people. Do we need to speed up collection with gems to get the next fortune?
I believe the fortunes aren't random in that everyone will get the same fortunes and in the same order, but the number of days between fortunes may be random. Because we do not have much experience with the Fortune Teller, we do not know what is a normal length of time between fortunes. Perhaps those who are already on the third fortune were the abnormal ones, and you are the normal one.

And no, you do not need to speed up with gems to get the next fortune.

mamareader02
08-29-13, 08:10 PM

Yup,same here,got the teller on first day,wheat was the last fortune I got,and I've collected from it daily

justk9188
08-29-13, 11:09 PM
I've read all post in this threat, but haven't found any info about usage time of boost.
Does boost last forever or just temporarily ?

mikado86
08-29-13, 11:58 PM
I've read all post in this threat, but haven't found any info about usage time of boost.

temporarily, last for around 2 hours I guess? or maybe less, not like I got time to test it but I know it was gone by the time I replanted some whealt

MiniLaura
08-30-13, 06:28 AM
It seems to depend on the fortune. The wheat fortune lasted for several harvests. The hidden sparkle (gem) was a one-shot deal.

homemaker101
08-30-13, 08:31 AM
Any one had any new fortunes today? This is my 3rd day without anything but I know I am behind other people because others had seen the gem fortune before me ;)

judyvines
08-30-13, 08:41 AM
Any one had any new fortunes today? This is my 3rd day without anything but I know I am behind other people because others had seen the gem fortune before me ;)

I'm still waiting too. I had the wheat boost on day one and the gem gift on day three. I thought (hoped) the fortunes would come every other day, but that is not the case. It has been 4 days since I got the gem gift, and still nothing. I think the next one has the skinkpines dropping eggs.

kooky panda
08-30-13, 01:54 PM
I have only had the wheat fortune:(

ajax1964
08-30-13, 04:27 PM
Hey guys I just got "Skunkupine lays the golden egg" fortune. I'll give you all one guess what that means? Lol

fitfunsparkle
08-30-13, 04:37 PM
I had the wheat right away, and then i think it was four days before i got the next one, maybe five, it was just today. Looking forward to some new goals soon!

mikado86
08-31-13, 01:50 PM

Today a skunkpie FINALLY dropped a golden egg, there was no textbox involved (so theres nothing to upload to proove it unless you want me to upload a pic of my inventory), I fount a skunkpie after that and it did NOT dropped eggs anymore, kinda lame fortune that they coulnt even give a text line to let you know you did it well

ashleighncurrie
08-31-13, 03:10 PM
This was a poor update

elaur
08-31-13, 06:54 PM
So I sped it up and on around the 16th day I got this:

elaur
08-31-13, 06:54 PM
Sorry about the double pic. I don't know what it meant and ivy "wouldn't tell"

elaur
08-31-13, 06:55 PM
It seems to depend on the fortune. The wheat fortune lasted for several harvests. The hidden sparkle (gem) was a one-shot deal.

I missed this! It was gems? Hmm

raycholio
08-31-13, 07:42 PM

You collect from that yellow flower to get 5 gems.

raycholio
08-31-13, 07:43 PM
Talinum Auranticm

mikado86
08-31-13, 09:10 PM

I recommend you to either browse the thread or read the first post, this was answered like 5 days ago

susbebe
08-31-13, 11:07 PM
I got the golden egg today too. Think I have beat about 10 Skunkupine.
Have beat one Skunkupine after the golden egg, didn't get another golden egg, but still white eggs.
I also get Fey crystal from a fang beast today, have never try that before.

bowlfullofcherries
08-31-13, 11:39 PM
Is the golden egg the skunkupine drops the same one we get from the stable and chickens?

PrincessH06
09-01-13, 12:28 AM
I just had the Golden egg fortune, beat one Skunkupine but got only white eggs ++ from that. No problem, I just wait until the next one shows up. I really like this update. I felt I used my saved gems for something cool and I like the small extras inbetween the coins.
If you don't like it, stop complain and quit playing. Don't ruin my fun (and yes, I am addicted - is there a support group somewhere?).

Queenzod
09-01-13, 01:00 AM
I just had the Golden egg fortune, beat one Skunkupine but got only white eggs ++ from that. No problem, I just wait until the next one shows up. I really like this update. I felt I used my saved gems for something cool and I like the small extras inbetween the coins.
If you don't like it, stop complain and quit playing. Don't ruin my fun (and yes, I am addicted - is there a support group somewhere?).

Yes! There's a thread for that! Here on this forum somewhere! :)

maguar
09-01-13, 02:54 AM

Yes! There's a thread for that! Here on this forum somewhere! :)

Come and join us (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39633-Castle-Story-Anonymous). We don't judge

elaur
09-01-13, 04:44 AM
I recommend you to either browse the thread or read the first post, this was answered like 5 days ago

Thanks. I thought I read the rest unread posts in the thread since the last time I logged in but it looks like I had missed a few pages. It happens sometimes.

MiniLaura
09-01-13, 05:09 AM
Today a skunkpie FINALLY dropped a golden egg, there was no textbox involved (so theres nothing to upload to proove it unless you want me to upload a pic of my inventory), I fount a skunkpie after that and it did NOT dropped eggs anymore, kinda lame fortune that they coulnt even give a text line to let you know you did it well

I got the golden egg today too. Think I have beat about 10 Skunkupine.
Have beat one Skunkupine after the golden egg, didn't get another golden egg, but still white eggs.
I also get Fey crystal from a fang beast today, have never try that before.

Did skunkupines stop dropping eggs after finding the golden egg or not? We have conflicting info right now. Can someone confirm either way?

mikado86
09-01-13, 08:53 AM
Did skunkupines stop dropping eggs after finding the golden egg or not? We have conflicting info right now. Can someone confirm either way?

Well I dont know how exactly you want me to confirm it, I said they stopped because thats what happened in my game, if he says his game is acting a different way well... thats his thing, the only thing I could do to confirm my version of the story is posting an image of me beating a skunkpine and watching its drops, which I doubt would be... cool, for a lack of a better word.

Just wait until another person confirm either of our stories I guess.

mikado86
09-01-13, 08:55 AM
Is the golden egg the skunkupine drops the same one we get from the stable and chickens?

Yes, its the same

MiniLaura
09-01-13, 12:54 PM
Well I dont know how exactly you want me to confirm it, I said they stopped because thats what happened in my game, if he says his game is acting a different way well... thats his thing, the only thing I could do to confirm my version of the story is posting an image of me beating a skunkpine and watching its drops, which I doubt would be... cool, for a lack of a better word.

Just wait until another person confirm either of our stories I guess.

Mostly, I was hoping that one of you would say, "oops, I was wrong. It stopped (or didn't stop)" :)
But yes, what we really need is larger sample size.

susbebe
09-01-13, 02:10 PM
Mostly, I was hoping that one of you would say, "oops, I was wrong. It stopped (or didn't stop)" :)
But yes, what we really need is larger sample size.

Hi, I get egg one time after, but haven't got since. Maybe its a bug! I also get fiery crystal from a fang beast in that time, but haven't since. Think is a bug!

mikado86
09-01-13, 04:27 PM
Hi, I get egg one time after, but haven't got since. Maybe its a bug! I also get fiery crystal from a fang beast in that time, but haven't since. Think is a bug!

Guess that makes both of us being "wrong" If I read it right, also I think you mean "fey crystal"

bowlfullofcherries
09-01-13, 07:19 PM
Thank you mikado. I've actually come across a few skunkupines since getting that fortune. No egg yet. Oh well. Or maybe I missed it.

MiniLaura
09-01-13, 07:40 PM
I guess we'll just have to wait for more people to get to the golden egg fortune! Majority rules :)

catcrack
09-01-13, 07:44 PM
You have to collect a few times to get the golden egg

(=^ェ^=)

bowlfullofcherries
09-01-13, 07:49 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks, catcrack. Hey! I think I just visited your kingdom. :D

catcrack
09-01-13, 09:14 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks, catcrack. Hey! I think I just visited your kingdom. :D
I bet it looks better without all those yellow arrows & silver cups。

(=^ェ^=)

susbebe
09-01-13, 11:58 PM
Guess that makes both of us being "wrong" If I read it right, also I think you mean "fey crystal"

Yes fey crystal :rolleyes:

bowlfullofcherries
09-02-13, 03:54 AM
Although a 'fiery' crystal would be kinda cool...

katbtodd
09-02-13, 04:54 AM
I guess we'll just have to wait for more people to get to the golden egg fortune! Majority rules :)
Ok,, got mine golden egg fortune and I got the skunkipine about 6 plus times got double eggs each time and then the golden egg and then no more eggs

SpuriousNotion
09-02-13, 08:10 AM
I specifically kept track and fought exactly six skunkupines myself when the golden egg dropped. The seventh skunkupine no longer dropped eggs of any kind.

katbtodd
09-02-13, 09:11 AM
I specifically kept track and fought exactly six skunkupines myself when the golden egg dropped. The seventh skunkupine no longer dropped eggs of any kind.
Yes same here I knew is was 6 but not sure if there was a couple more,nomore drops of eggs does any body ok what the next one will be

MiniLaura
09-02-13, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the egg reports everyone!

doublescream
09-02-13, 11:39 AM
5 normal egg drops + 1 golden for me too. Nice that it's not a random number :D

marse66
09-03-13, 03:15 AM
I've had my fortune teller tent for about a week now and it gave me a wheat fortune but wasn't a goal... Maybe because I was at 99 wheat? It has given me only coins since... Any goals coming soon?

katbtodd
09-03-13, 05:00 AM
I've had my fortune teller tent for about a week now and it gave me a wheat fortune but wasn't a goal... Maybe because I was at 99 wheat? It has given me only coins since... Any goals coming soon?

Have you got the gem one yet..l the sparkly in your fortune ... May be you got to use up some wheat and plant some more to go further

marse66
09-03-13, 11:10 AM
I didn't get the sparkling one but will try to get rid of wheat and plant some.. Thank you..

katbtodd
09-03-13, 12:21 PM
I didn't get the sparkling one but will try to get rid of wheat and plant some.. Thank you..

So far .douple wheat,,, sparky gem one you get 5 gems, by watering the yellow flowers ,,, and the skunkipine douple eggs until the golden egg

kolakid
09-05-13, 03:02 PM
has anyone got this problem....
got the skunkupine goal but never get any skunkupines ONLY fangbeasts
have watered plants,collected from pigs,cows,sheep,chickens...done hatchery
practically everything but only monsters i get are Fangbeasts or Trolls

Any ideas , why???!

redlorry
09-05-13, 03:11 PM

Any ideas , why???!

Skunkupines are triggered by wheat and sugar sometimes flowers, watering.

olcastle
09-05-13, 03:48 PM

Any ideas , why???!

Looks like a bug.
Since that "fortune" I harvested 30 wheats and 30 sugar canes - not a one skunkupine.
But I got several fangbeasts and several trolls since then.

ajax1964
09-05-13, 04:50 PM
Had the same issue, only fangbeasts. Then skunks but no eggs yet

mamareader02
09-05-13, 06:53 PM
I've had the teller since it came out,only fortune I've gotten is the wheat!i thought those fortunes were said to NOT be rare drops,is my teller bugged?!

mikado86
09-05-13, 08:03 PM
I've had the teller since it came out,only fortune I've gotten is the wheat!i thought those fortunes were said to NOT be rare drops,is my teller bugged?!

Just out of curiosity, did you COLLECTED Wheat until it only dropped 1 again? not like you are missing a lot in the "advanced" fortunes anyways

spiiph
09-05-13, 11:41 PM
Im a bit confused. Could someone please tell me the order of the at this point known fortunes?
The wheat thing is first, but after that? Thanks!

katbtodd
09-06-13, 04:37 AM
Im a bit confused. Could someone please tell me the order of the at this point known fortunes?
The wheat thing is first, but after that? Thanks!

Coin ,coin, wheat ,coin ,coin ,sparky ,coin ,coin ,skunkipine douple eggs until golden . Coin coin coin ,,,,,,,,,coin ,,,,

buttmarb
09-06-13, 07:31 AM
This was such a waste of 250 gems!!!!!
So far other than the 5 gems it hasn't done anything usefull or to warrant spending that amount on it!!!!
I wish I cld return it!!!
The wizard school at least gives u 10 energy a few times a day!!!!
I'm really starting to dislike this company!!!

mamareader02
09-06-13, 08:06 AM
Just out of curiosity, did you COLLECTED Wheat until it only dropped 1 again? not like you are missing a lot in the "advanced" fortunes anyways

Thanks for posting,no,I did not,lol!(just did though),what a "duh!" Moment for me:)

vitriolicheart
09-06-13, 09:49 AM
Nearly two weeks since the wheat boost and nothing for me. I feel like I wasted my gems. :(

wassupbaby
09-06-13, 09:58 AM
hahahah what a joke !!! i was just following the posts here to see if it's worth it. Thanks all for the answer :))

PrincessH06
09-06-13, 11:51 AM
Allright!! Got my golden egg, what's next?

CottageRose
09-06-13, 07:07 PM
I had a light bulb moment tonight. I didn't get anything special after the wheat because I didn't take my Aurelia talinium (or what ever those yellow flowers are) out of storage and collect from one. As soon as I did that tonight, I got the 5 gems and some dialog to finish the hidden sparkle quest... Now to wait for the next quest to trigger for the skunkupine that lays a golden egg. Apparently, you do have to finish one quest before the next one will happen. duhhh!

mikado86
09-06-13, 08:36 PM
Allright!! Got my golden egg, what's next?

Yeah.... I doubt theres a "next" for now

PrincessH06
09-06-13, 10:47 PM
Really? :confused:

mikado86
09-06-13, 11:20 PM
Well at least nobody has said anything and I got the golden egg fortune on the 29, thats 8 days after the golden egg and nothing yet.

etchedintime
09-08-13, 06:27 AM
Hi I loved this game but it is so boring now , yes I agree they should bring on more good things, has anyone also noticed that we can't go passed level 30 , please TL don't let a good game die

mom4surex2
09-08-13, 09:07 AM
Wow. I had been saving up gems and waiting to get to 250, but now I don't really think this is worth it... Especially because I don't want to spend all of them and then there be something in the big anniversary update that I wish I had saved them for.

pixsmith
09-08-13, 11:51 AM
I bought the gems to get the tent. Not because I particularly wanted the tent but because I wanted to buy something to support the game. I like it though, it's cute.

mom4surex2
09-08-13, 03:43 PM
I think if this next upgrade is really good I will spend money to buy more gems, but right now I don't want to sink money into a game they aren't continuing that much.

minimimilee
09-09-13, 04:22 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been waiting for this fortune teller quest for a while but nothing could help me trigger this quest so far. I'm level 30 and just finished Golden Obelisk quest and now have no quest.

Thanks for helping!!! ^^

katbtodd
09-09-13, 05:36 AM
May be you don't it all ready with out realizing it.. It was a quick on,,go into your market and see if your tent is open, if your tent is open ,,to buy with gems,,you have done the quest ,,, up to you rather you buy the tent

katbtodd
09-09-13, 05:37 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been waiting for this fortune teller quest for a while but nothing could help me trigger this quest so far. I'm level 30 and just finished Golden Obelisk quest and now have no quest.

Thanks for helping!!! ^^

May be you don't it all ready with out realizing it.. It was a quick on,,go into your market and see if your tent is open, if your tent is open ,,to buy with gems,,you have done the quest ,,, up to you rather you buy the tent

minimimilee
09-09-13, 08:04 PM

Oh, you mean we don't get a free FT tent after completing this quest?! We still have to spend 250 gems to get one!!! I thought it was like Glimmerdust Trove, you can get a free one after the quest but it's up to your choice to buy more with 40 gems each. Forget it then..... :(

katbtodd
09-10-13, 03:04 AM
Oh, you mean we don't get a free FT tent after completing this quest?! We still have to spend 250 gems to get one!!! I thought it was like Glimmerdust Trove, you can get a free one after the quest but it's up to your choice to buy more with 40 gems each. Forget it then..... :(

Yes the quest just open it up,,,,, it's up to you to buy it or not,,, so far we had 3 fortunes ending in,,double wheat,,, getting 5 gems and a golden egg,,,, at least it's all I gotten so far,,,

chickensitas
09-10-13, 05:41 AM
Yes the quest just open it up,,,,, it's up to you to buy it or not,,, so far we had 3 fortunes ending in,,double wheat,,, getting 5 gems and a golden egg,,,, at least it's all I gotten so far,,,

Glimmerdust trove quest???? U got a glimerdust trove??. I havent got that quest!!!, hey!!, :(

katbtodd
09-10-13, 11:47 AM
Glimmerdust trove quest???? U got a glimerdust trove??. I havent got that quest!!!, hey!!, :(

Not,sure,what,to tell you...if you go into market and the Fortune teller tent open,, you down the quest for it,,,, you just don't get it... You have to buy it... If you want more fortune told ,,,

glimmergate
09-12-13, 11:49 AM
New fortunes will be coming out later today! :)

kooky panda
09-12-13, 02:41 PM
Oh yeah!!

Aggwynn
09-12-13, 02:58 PM
Hi All,

Along with the One Year Anniversary update, we've also added some new fortunes to the Fortune Teller building =)

mikado86
09-12-13, 10:34 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/evrgv8z6d/2013_09_12_22_20_22.png (http://postimg.org/image/evrgv8z6d/)

http://s18.postimg.org/cyuqqo8id/2013_09_12_22_20_23.png (http://postimg.org/image/cyuqqo8id/)

http://s18.postimg.org/et7l8evit/2013_09_12_22_20_27.png (http://postimg.org/image/et7l8evit/)

http://s18.postimg.org/z4jfupnv9/2013_09_12_22_20_29.png (http://postimg.org/image/z4jfupnv9/)

http://s18.postimg.org/mi4fk4w0l/2013_09_12_22_20_41.png (http://postimg.org/image/mi4fk4w0l/)

http://s18.postimg.org/o686ciz9x/2013_09_12_22_20_43.png (http://postimg.org/image/o686ciz9x/)

http://s18.postimg.org/3nda7glcl/2013_09_12_22_20_44.png (http://postimg.org/image/3nda7glcl/)

http://s18.postimg.org/ja4jktz4l/2013_09_12_22_20_48.png (http://postimg.org/image/ja4jktz4l/)

Collecting from the Pond (Not Well, I dont know if it makes a difference) gave me 10 mermaid scales.

added to post 1(KP)

olcastle
09-15-13, 04:22 PM
Am I the only one who still didn't get the new fortune?
Collected from the Fortune Teller 3 times after announcement...

Frosty_Wench
09-15-13, 05:27 PM
Am I the only one who still didn't get the new fortune?
Collected from the Fortune Teller 3 times after announcement...

Nope. I haven't gotten it either. I think it's a random chance (what's new?)

mikado86
09-15-13, 05:58 PM
Nope. I haven't gotten it either. I think it's a random chance (what's new?)

Its not, you will get it from 4 to 6 days since the patch