PDA

View Full Version : Lost mastery??? Help me please!!!

Donnahh
01-02-11, 06:07 PM
So I love getting the 4 gold leaves and gnomes, who doesn't?

Coffee. It's my nemesis. I have spent 4 days harvesting, planting, harvesting, planting.
I get 550 coins per harvest of Coffee, which makes it seem like I SHOULD have the mastery, but I don't have the 4th gold leaf.

I also notice when I scroll through my crops sometimes all 4 gold leaves "register" and show up, sometimes they don't. It "changes its mind" when I go from viewing all crops, to crops by groupings (fruit, veg etc)

It is so FRUSTRATING cause I can't count all my masteries and then count my gnomes and see which ones just need that little extra to get the last gold leaf.

And that STUPID game center on my iPod doesn't help, it seems to make things worse and give me lots of lag when I start a TeamLava game :/

Has anyone else had this problem viewing what crops they have mastered?

Donnahh
01-19-11, 01:11 AM
This is still an ongoing problem for me.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af73/lunah_album/IMG_0555.png

This is what happens, please take note of the pineapple, and the leaves above it and the bar below. I plant and harvest, and the mastery never moves.

Surely this can't just be happening to me??

I have several crops that are like this, I can't tell what I have mastered and what I have not. I just want to get my gnomes. At lvl 75 there's not much else to do, and I want to keep this fun for myself.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 01:59 PM
You've already mastered pineapple.

Sometimes the leaves show pale, it's a glitch, but they're definitely golden. Plus your coins per harvest has been raised.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 03:54 PM
There was a glitch on pineapple that I thought they fixed. No matter how much I planted I was stuck with 3 leaves and the end of the bar. Then they did that big update that put the whole thing down for half a day. I got my four leaves but never got my gnome, or the coins you get for mastering.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 06:40 PM
Signing out of game center helps with the lag.

Donnahh
01-19-11, 08:21 PM
Thank you thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it.
Now I can stop playing with pineapples and move on! :)

Seriously, thanks heaps for all who replied :)