PDA

View Full Version : The goals don't expire!

Vyxsin69
08-21-13, 10:12 AM
I just wanted to say that I LOVE the fact that the goals don't expire after a certain amount of days. I can take as long as I need to get things done. Please don't ever change that!!!!!

I just wish the rest of the games were like that. I have a ton of ovens that are "grayed out" that I can't unlock now because the goal expired. I wish the goals were like FS where they don't expire because there have been times where I didn't have enough coins to finish buying floor tiles and counters or whatever.

I also wish that if you're going to have us spend our coins to finish goals, that the things we have to buy be CHEAP! There have been tables, chairs, counters and other items we had to buy and the price is ridiculous. And then we have to buy 8 of them?! At least make the items cheap....like between $500-$2,000.

nky1111
08-21-13, 03:44 PM
Seasonal goals still expire in FS, you just don't see the items locked by goal here. they come like every 2 months or so.
And there are two goals in the story line that are very hard to get (meow and lips couch) because they expire really fast