PDA

View Full Version : Unintentional purchases very upsetting!

happyheartfla
08-21-13, 09:17 AM
Please add a cancel button to dialogs where purchases, especially the Mystery Boxes, are being made. I have ended up with several unwanted items, because a tap on the arrow to move through the selections was interpreted as a purchase! The issue would be easily solved by adding a cancel button! I can cancel an appliance, decoration, tile, etc by not doing the 'placement tap'. Why can't I cancel other purchases also? It is EXTREMELY IRRITATING!! :mad::mad:

bobbyrae
08-21-13, 09:34 AM
yes it is.
Welcome to the club. You have been initiated.

TinksThots
08-21-13, 10:04 AM
Wow, I'm sorry that happened! It's like lightning how fast it happens, isn't it? There one minute, gone the next... :o

Stay out of that tab completely. If you need to check your expansion price, use the arrows on your lawn around the outside of your store. If you accidentally find yourself in design mode with that tab opened, tap anywhere toward the top of your screen, up in your store, away from the design tabs, so it'll shrink back down, then select a different tab.

When tapping anywhere near anything that costs gems, always be careful and slow, and make sure each tap registers before tapping again. Don't let your fingers rest near your screen. Caution is your friend. :)

kooky panda
08-21-13, 10:13 AM
I am sorry this has happened.
For loss of gems you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com

Gem Confirmation Thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?27916-Gem-Confirmation&p=675749&viewfull=1#post675749)