PDA

View Full Version : What Dragon version do I keep

girlfarmerSally
08-20-13, 09:16 PM
I have so many different versions of dragon, I am wondering which one do I keep?

kiwiscot09
08-20-13, 09:57 PM
I have: summer, spring, tropical, fairytale plus many more. Do I still need all these? If I delete them all (apart from tropical which I got 2 days ago) will I still be able to breed all dragons? My tablet is fast running out of room (android). I don't want to delete any then find out I've spent days & days trying to get peacock when its impossible to get without the proper dragonstory (spring i think for peacock) lol

s_lynne
08-20-13, 10:31 PM
I think you can still get the Peacock Dragon with Dragon Story Tropics.

wayneh23
08-20-13, 10:47 PM
Do not delete new dawn but the rest should be fine.

ShadowDragon136
08-20-13, 10:56 PM
Do not delete new dawn but the rest should be fine.

^This! If you have Android and New Dawn, it will be a huge boost to your game. The food Android users save from using New Dawn is just insane.

kiwiscot09
08-21-13, 12:24 AM
Hmmm, new dawn was one I didn't get by the looks. Dang lol

yayacupcake
08-21-13, 12:41 AM
Right now the most current is Tropics. Like others have said, keep New Dawn if you have it. They usually release a themed version ( now Tropics ) then when they are done with it, roll all the "updates" into the original Dragon Story version. Original Dragon Story is usually the version you will use unless they haven't updated it yet after a themed version was released. Use New Dawn version to feed your dragons.

Note: If you've had New Dawn before but uninstalled it you can re-install it by going to the Play Store App, go to "My Apps" then "All" tab and find New Dawn in that list and re-install. Voila!

mrarfan
08-21-13, 01:06 AM
You can delete the Original DS,Spring,Rainbow and Fairytale Edition...EXCEPT the current one now (Tropics Edition) and New Dawn version! Of course I know you are on Android so Tropic Edition is the most current version and New Dawn you can use for less feeding ONLY! Hope this helps!

TinksThots
08-21-13, 01:42 AM
Some ideas (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57390-Do-I-need-all-these-dragon-stories) :)

doop01
08-21-13, 01:59 AM
For android the only ones you need to keep is New Dawn (only use to feed) and whatever the latest version is. Once the Original is updated to include all the new ones, you can change back to that one.

girlfarmerSally
08-21-13, 10:57 PM
Thank you for your responses and great tips :-)

22Mimmi22
08-22-13, 12:38 AM
Great indeed! As an Android user I'm deeply grateful too!