PDA

View Full Version : What would you like added when the game grows?

Mylly2
08-20-13, 06:41 PM
I would like to be able to buy two pig and sheep pens if this game keeps getting developed.
I would like a little place/building to make jams and pickles, maybe we could get more crops and trees to give us the ingredients for all sorts of preserves.

What would you like? New buildings? New animals? Unlimited tree purchase?

CharlieCattus
08-22-13, 04:31 AM
Love the idea of jams, so add peach and plum trees as well as raspberry, strawberry & blackberry plants. You could also use them for tarts, yoghurts and milkshakes.

I would like to see more animals, maybe ducks/geese, goats and maybe a farm dog and cat.

Horses for riding too.

CharlieCattus
08-22-13, 04:34 AM
I would also like a way to request items rather than post on all my neighbours walls and maybe a private trading system. Or a search for items option, I wouldn't mind paying to use it either.

Mylly2
08-23-13, 03:24 AM
I like the idea you had, CharlieCattus, on your other post about a tool shed.
I agree that tools and upgrade items take up way too much barn space. I have missed out on completing orders because I've had to reduce my barn stock while saving up my expansion papers and building supplies.

I would like gates and more decorations like the gazebo, that cost coins, not gems.

czl2608
08-23-13, 05:19 PM
Like the ideas of you all.
* I would expect a weather/season system where we can grow seasonal plants. And weather may affect the work you can do and appear rate of something. e.g. raining -> easier to fish, but cannot mine; snowing -> deliveries happen slowly but more money back, etc.
* A track/plane which can deliver multi-deliveries at once.
* More characters come and go, with some events. e.g. placing an order and will come back to pick up on a particular day. / come to promote their products...
* Pigs should die when they give bacon... I'd like they give meat and we somehow cook it into bacon.
* More but currently not on top of my head.

P.S. Do the decorations affect anything? (or, what do I gain by setting decorations?) If I gain no more than the beauty, I'd like to be able to win more. e.g. better drop rate, more expensive deliveries, faster harvesting...

sweetypies97
09-14-13, 11:32 PM
Oats to make oatmeal and granola. Butter to be churned at the dairy. Scrambled eggs with onion, cheese and tomato for a schoolhouse delivery. Coffee to be grown, roasted and ground for a cafe. A pasta making machine. I haven't bought the bakery yet but I know it makes bread and apple pies. Maybe add brownies and muffins to the list. It would be good if you could choose to collect meat (like the bacon) or eggs from the chickens. Then you could make chicken and vegetable pies for deliveries. I'd loooooove to have sunflowers at my farm. They could be harvested for oil deliveries or used in cooking.

sweetypies97
09-14-13, 11:34 PM
I forgot! Bananas!!

sweetypies97
09-17-13, 12:24 AM
I thought of something else: scones with jam and cream for Devonshire tea at a cafe.

Anastisha13
09-17-13, 01:46 AM
I would like to be able to find tools more easily/often. They are found very rarely on my farm.
With Halloween and Christmas not very far away, maybe some pumpkins and to grow Christmas trees and Holly.
It would be good to see people purchasing from the farm shop too!

Anastisha13
09-18-13, 04:59 PM
I would like to be able to find tools more easily/often. They are found very rarely on my farm.
With Halloween and Christmas not very far away, maybe some pumpkins and to grow Christmas trees and Holly.
It would be good to see people purchasing from the farm shop too!

More characters on the farm would be great. Also for the dog to run around and maybe herd the sheep from fields.

lolzillaz
09-20-13, 01:32 AM
- Item search (lists items available for purchase, sorted by price)
- More pages in the newspaper.
- Newspaper like interface (8 items per page, just turn the page to list the next 8) when browsing neighbors.
- Item trading system to directly trade one item for another.