PDA

View Full Version : anyone still have earn free gems offer?

myferngardens
08-20-13, 04:35 PM
That is all. I used to have the earn free gems button...now it is gone. I was wondering if anyone still has the offer. I seem to remember reading that it was a trial or pilot program for TL.

nan0165
08-21-13, 04:55 AM
That is all. I used to have the earn free gems button...now it is gone. I was wondering if anyone still has the offer. I seem to remember reading that it was a trial or pilot program for TL.

No I never had that, but I did have an offer to play another game (for gems?) yesterday....but I had to go, when I came back to the game the offer was gone?? This happen to anyone? The game was underworld sea or something like that. Really do not remember the name.

myferngardens
08-21-13, 08:15 AM
Any mods know what is up with the earn free gems thing? Is it gone forever or just gone from my game?

bobbyrae
08-21-13, 08:59 AM
I still have the free gems offer icon on my android phone in bakery story and restaurant story games. I have yet to see an offer though.

bobbyrae
08-21-13, 09:00 AM
I think this was only for android device users though. It was never offered to Ipad/Iphone/Kindle users if i remember correctly.

chewytwix
08-21-13, 10:35 AM
I have it on My account i dont play with...sad

sesamecake
08-21-13, 11:22 AM
It is active on my tablet still, but not on my phone which is my main device/bakery. I'm wondering if the earn free gems offer disappears after you have done a few of them? It was on my phone and I did complete a good amount of them and now it's gone.

Disel8
08-21-13, 11:59 AM
I had it for weeks and did the odd survey for gold, but I bought gold for the frist time and later that same day the free gold icon was gone from all my story game's! Work that one out!

cherryberry9
08-21-13, 08:33 PM
My daughter still has it on hers. She's had it since May or June or so.

triplemrocks
08-22-13, 04:48 AM
Hello,
I used the free offers for Gems and I did not receive my gems for one of the offers...does anyone know how or who I can email about this problem?

Thank you

Disel8
08-22-13, 06:32 AM
Hello,
I used the free offers for Gems and I did not receive my gems for one of the offers...does anyone know how or who I can email about this problem?

Thank you
Yo can get your gems if you e-mail Trialpay support and tell them what offer and when yiu did it and they will sort it.

myferngardens
08-22-13, 09:53 AM
I had it for weeks and did the odd survey for gold, but I bought gold for the frist time and later that same day the free gold icon was gone from all my story game's! Work that one out!
Interesting. I hope this is not how it works!

cherryberry9
08-22-13, 10:54 PM

Yeah that's interesting.