PDA

View Full Version : wall and floor

Unregistered
01-02-11, 04:20 PM
Why can't I change my walls and floor. they told me in the design tab but wen I click in there I can't find it

Unregistered
01-02-11, 04:45 PM
I am having the same trouble. Can't anyone.help?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:13 PM
I am having that problem too.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:51 PM
i believe that android users dont currently deserve these improvements :( (i am a droid user)

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:51 AM
I agree with another person who commented that the whole point of the game was to make your place look cool! You can not do this without changing walls and floors. Do you all not realize that when we expand the floor is gray!!!!!!!!! It looks horrible? Wheres the action plan norm?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:53 AM
i believe that android users dont currently deserve these improvements :( (i am a droid user)

seriously.....you say we dont deserve them.........dont release the game unless the objective can be met to the players

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:17 AM
Why can't I change my walls and floors. I do not have the option to change them. my friend has on iphone and she can change hers. Doesn't it allow andriods to change their design.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:34 PM
I am having the same problem. I am on android and still have no options for walls and floors... my restraunt is 2 colors =( orange and grey... please fix!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:44 PM
I agree that I can't find wallpaper and floor tiles to change.
I do some research and notice that iPhone applicant design mode had another two addiction column of wall and floor.
But sadly, android don't have these two column.
Here is the link of walk-through and after you read it, you would understand about it.

http://www.gamezebo.com/iphone-games/restaurant-story/walkthrough

Unregistered
01-04-11, 11:00 PM
I am droid user and completely agree with everyone else's comments. It really makes me very angry. I've spent real money to purchase gems - and find out that I cannot even change the walls and floors. I'm beginning to think about suing the company unless they make the upgrade soon.

KrisPCream
01-05-11, 03:07 AM
I am absolutely disappointed to come onto this forum and learn of the discrimination against DROID phones in terms of not being capable of decorating the walls or the floors. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Grant us unfortunate DROID users the MUCH DESIRED power to decorate our walls and our floors. I have been losing sleep to run this restaurant which I had great expectations for until reading this thread. I will so much as kiss anyone's ass that it takes to accomplish this task. Absolutely nothing more than that! However, that's pretty huge. You gotta admit. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!