PDA

View Full Version : Cannot open new appliances

LadyLeo18
08-20-13, 10:25 AM
I have installed the school time version of RS (Android School Time 1.5.5.7.4). I have been on level 99 for forever and have been completing many, many goals. With the completion of the many goals, I am still UNABLE to unlock new stoves. I even purchased a new stove for 49 gems and I still cannot unlock the following stoves (spring, action chef, action ice, sunken, carnival, popcorn, cruise ship or birthday).

Please help as this is very, very frustrating.

Thanks!

LadyLeo18
08-20-13, 10:35 AM
I also cannot unlock food items on some of my stoves that I currently have as well.

greygull
08-20-13, 11:16 AM
Some appliances can only be unlocked by completeing goals, and , unfortunately, goals do have time limits. I believe all the ones you've listed needed goals that have already expired. Maybe one day TL will re-release the goals (though I don't know for sure).

TinksThots
08-20-13, 11:16 AM
The goals that unlocked those appliances and recipes are expired. That stuff can no longer be unlocked unless TL releases those goal sets again, and as of yet, there's no indication that they ever will. :(

Being on level 99 though, I don't see how you could have missed all those goals, unless you just recently started and hit level 99 REALLY fast, or you often go more than a month at a time without playing, because that's how long each of those goal sets were active. :\