PDA

View Full Version : Red stars. Tipping

sarahdobie
08-20-13, 03:13 AM
Hi chefs,
Just wondering about the tipping. If I tip a restuarant and then with out collecting the red stars write a message on the wall. Will the red stars still add to my total. I have been wondering about this for a while 😊

nky1111
08-20-13, 04:52 AM
if course they still add. same with all such stuff, collectibles, etc.

TinksThots
08-20-13, 07:16 AM
Stars will still add up, even if you go to another store while they're still sitting there. COLLECTIBLES, HOWEVER... I lost out on a spatula once by doing that. I still had 0. Never again. ALWAYS TAP YOUR SPATULAS. >.<

bobbyrae
08-20-13, 07:43 AM
wow...i stopped tapping on stars and spatulas a long time ago. lol. I guess I should check my collectibles to see if they are registering. But then again I stopped checking my collectibles a long time ago too. lol.

TinksThots
08-20-13, 08:34 AM
wow...i stopped tapping on stars and spatulas a long time ago. lol. I guess I should check my collectibles to see if they are registering. But then again I stopped checking my collectibles a long time ago too. lol.
I'm not saying it will always happen, or that it'll happen to everybody, or every time... but it happened to me that once, and that was enough. I sell those ugly utensil things for bonus coins, and every little bit counts when it's an expansion you're working toward. I used to get my spatulas just fine without tapping, actually. Not anymore... :mad:

meme1098
08-20-13, 12:18 PM
I also sell those ugly utensil wall plaques, too. So keep tapping those spatulas & make a little extra by selling the reward.

cookiegel
08-20-13, 07:17 PM
I've specifically tested this and mine definitely count. I tap to tip then move on to the next neighbour without waiting for the stars to disappear. And I sold about sixty of those wall plaques to fund my cruise ship goals a while back!

sarahdobie
08-20-13, 11:19 PM
Haha thanks �� I will remember to do that