PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dragon. Dragon Story

shinava
08-19-13, 06:33 PM
anyone besides me seen a small solid blue dragon that swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I visited neighbors that I have recently visited and saw a few. I have seen them on islands of IOS and android players they have not been on these islands long so i don't think they were removed or expired. I sent kooky a private message and kooky doesn't know what it is without a picture. I visited so many islands i don't know which ones they were on. What ever it is it's awesome and I want one. Any ideas?

kooky panda
08-20-13, 11:52 AM
I checked all my dragons and none of mine blow bubbles!

cedkugedchgd
08-20-13, 11:52 AM
anyone besides me seen a small solid blue dragon that swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I visited neighbors that I have recently visited and saw a few. I have seen them on islands of IOS and android players they have not been on these islands long so i don't think they were removed or expired. I sent kooky a private message and kooky doesn't know what it is without a picture. I visited so many islands i don't know which ones they were on. What ever it is it's awesome and I want one. Any ideas?

lol i think you mean the baby water dragon? :D

Beneath
08-20-13, 12:01 PM
My mistmoth blows bubbles and flyes backwards :)

Dragonilis
08-20-13, 12:16 PM
water dragon in baby form, it jets around with its mouth

shinava
08-20-13, 02:31 PM
Originally the water dragon did not blow bubbles in its early stages. That is why kooky the modrator and I were unsure of what dragon it was.if you read below you will see kooky did not have any that blew bubbles. It is apparently a new change. I am a fairly advanced player and have not bred a or kept any water dragons except for my original one. I did bred a new one and it blows bubbles. Also the info in the market states it blows bubbles..

knj00
08-20-13, 06:07 PM
Originally the water dragon did not blow bubbles in its early stages. That is why kooky the modrator and I were unsure of what dragon it was.if you read below you will see kooky did not have any that blew bubbles. It is apparently a new change. I am a fairly advanced player and have not bred a or kept any water dragons except for my original one. I did bred a new one and it blows bubbles. Also the info in the market states it blows bubbles..

Sorry but as a baby it has blown bubbles (and said so in the market) since it came out.

kwhales
08-20-13, 06:26 PM
Its a baby water dragon and I think it only blows bubbles on IOS accounts. Or this is what I heard way back when someone switched from android to IOS and noticed the difference. But, it could have changed.

knj00
08-20-13, 06:34 PM
I didn't realize that even dragon animation can differ on the different devices... that's strange. I can see how that could confuse people.

annbluebird
08-20-13, 06:53 PM
Its a baby water dragon and I think it only blows bubbles on IOS accounts. Or this is what I heard way back when someone switched from android to IOS and noticed the difference. But, it could have changed.
not true sorry to say. I am android user and play since november2012 and baby water dragon always blow bubble until the beginnig on my both accounts.

kwhales
08-21-13, 03:16 AM
not true sorry to say. I am android user and play since november2012 and baby water dragon always blow bubble until the beginnig on my both accounts.

Good. Someone wrote this long time ago. Maybe the dragon was older and didn't blow bubbles. Sometimes it's hard to see the bubbles too.

ear_ynnej
08-21-13, 09:40 AM
It's a baby water dragon. So cute!9672

lollipop_rp
08-21-13, 09:48 AM
I don't remember the dragon not blowing bubbles. Ever since I got the game (2011)I felt like it blew bubbles -_-