PDA

View Full Version : Levels

Unregistered
01-02-11, 04:04 PM
I read on here before that maximum level is 75, is this true? Because I've just reached 41 and bought an extra stove and now it says I cannot unlock any more cooking appliances!

If there are another 30 plus levels to go, this is a bit unfair I think.

Anyone know?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 04:43 PM
I am on level 40 and I think 41 is the last level for an appliance for now unless they add more later.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:16 PM
I read on here before that maximum level is 75, is this true? Because I've just reached 41 and bought an extra stove and now it says I cannot unlock any more cooking appliances!

If there are another 30 plus levels to go, this is a bit unfair I think.

Anyone know?
At level 41 you can indeed acquire your 11th and final cooking appliance. No more after that.

I have a neighbor who is at level 75 and has been for the several weeks we've been neighbors. He/she seems to be actively playing, so I'd also conclude 75 is as high as it goes.

FlameyHawk
01-02-11, 05:38 PM
At level 41 you can indeed acquire your 11th and final cooking appliance. No more after that.

I have a neighbor who is at level 75 and has been for the several weeks we've been neighbors. He/she seems to be actively playing, so I'd also conclude 75 is as high as it goes.

Really?!?! What is that person's ID?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 06:04 PM
LeChachoune

Unregistered
01-02-11, 06:52 PM
Well I still think you should have chances to buy more. I only have one grill so the last 10 levels will probably consist of me just cooking on that! Although I assume if I sell an oven I could buy a grill so that could work.

Glad to see more recipes on higher levels, I hope this continues. Also, I think a bonus every 10 levels would be good! And encourage people to keep playing on higher levels.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 08:11 PM
Well I still think you should have chances to buy more. I only have one grill so the last 10 levels will probably consist of me just cooking on that! Although I assume if I sell an oven I could buy a grill so that could work.

Um, most people at level 41 and above have 11 grills, 11 ovens, and 11 stoves... each. And place them out onto the floor as they see fit. Of course you don't have to do this, but the point I'm making:

You DO realise you can place an appliance in storage, right? There's no need to sell... like, at all.

You can buy how many appliances you want - there's no limit. But just 11 can be placed on the floor at any one time.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 06:00 AM
No I hadn't realised! Haha thank you I'm sure this will solve my problem! Thank you 

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:54 PM
Sorry Folks...All the "Story" games top out at Level 75. That's where I'm at my other games. Yep....Gets dreary and repeatitive after about 40-45...There's never anythng new. They figure you will move on to the next game and buy, buy, buy more gems.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:36 PM

Um, most people at level 41 and above have 11 grills, 11 ovens, and 11 stoves... each. And place them out onto the floor as they see fit. Of course you don't have to do this, but the point I'm making:

You DO realise you can place an appliance in storage, right? There's no need to sell... like, at all.

You can buy how many appliances you want - there's no limit. But just 11 can be placed on the floor at any one time.

I hadnt realized that! It changes everything!

judyjesusa
01-03-11, 07:54 PM
Why can't I see or get the cupcakes or dessert when I have unlocked them

deadpix
01-04-11, 02:43 AM
Why can't I see or get the cupcakes or dessert when I have unlocked them
Because you haven't bought a oven?