PDA

View Full Version : How many recipes have you mastered?

filochick1982
08-19-13, 04:05 PM
So I've been on a recipe-mastering mission for ages now. Out of the 225 recipes available to me, I have mastered 183 recipes. Out of the 183 recipes, 167 have sold out meaning I have none of these recipes left on counters because I sold them all. I was patient and just waited until they sold out as I didn't want to lose the money by just throwing the food out.

How many recipes have you mastered?

For reference I've been playing for almost 2.5 years (since March 2011) and I'm on level 99. I did also go through a brief period where I didn't bake at all while I waited for food to sell out.

tehbaker
08-19-13, 09:38 PM
I'm at level 99, have been playing since roughly July 2011. I have 253 recipes available to me and I've mastered 238. I'm only missing one recipe unlocked, Candy Canes, because I didn't master it before the season was up and they removed it :(

filochick1982
08-20-13, 04:19 AM
I'm at level 99, have been playing since roughly July 2011. I have 253 recipes available to me and I've mastered 238. I'm only missing one recipe unlocked, Candy Canes, because I didn't master it before the season was up and they removed it :(

That's weird. You and I should have the same appliances but you have more recipes available?

bobbyrae
08-20-13, 07:42 AM
i have no idea how many recipes are available to me and how many i have mastered. Goodness...did you really sit down and count them all? o.o

I have all the "regular" machines mastered and most of the specialty ones too. Just working on the "newer" ones now and then finishing off the other specialty ones I have left. To slow myself down I have started to build much less newer appliances and cook less "unmastered" recipes and more red velvet, molten lava cake and earl grey tea to allow my counters to sell out and to earn some money for expansion.

tehbaker
08-20-13, 08:08 AM
That's weird. You and I should have the same appliances but you have more recipes available?

A while back I started a spreadsheet compiled from all the appliances I had with the recipes, amount gained per item, etc... Now, TL did remove a number of recipes months ago, as of my spreadsheet I see 18 that were since removed from appliances. I'm adjusting my number down by 2, to 251 (I forgot to account for my headers :( )

I'm not sure why if we both have the same appliances unless you didn't unlock goal recipes. I can post my spreadsheet for comparison if you wanted to take a look at it. I know I was meticulous about it, checking fansites and keeping up with updates to make sure I had a total list (I did the same with RS, FS and DS).

TinksThots
08-20-13, 08:39 AM
Now, TL did remove a number of recipes months ago, as of my spreadsheet I see 18 that were since removed from appliances.
Hey, can I have a peek at that? I have the xmas version too, and it still has some recipes on it that aren't on the regular version anymore, and cross-referencing by loading them back and forth is incredibly annoying... and I don't wanna do that much writing lol. >.< I have a feeling I can trust your meticulousness, and that would mean I could actually stop playing the xmas version once and for all... ^_^

minidemon88
08-20-13, 09:15 AM
I'm not sure how many recipes I've fully mastered. But I did mastered all the regular appliances, goal appliances and seasonal appliances.

Now just left with the 3 recipes on the frosty freezer appliance and I'll be done. :o

mamareader02
08-20-13, 09:59 AM
Everything except current 2 machines,and the coffin drinks,they are just too boring and exactly alike.

ginrae22
08-20-13, 10:26 AM
i'm working on getting them all to be there but I have so many appliances I have no idea how many I've mastered already!

filochick1982
08-20-13, 02:22 PM
I have a spreadsheet too and that's how I know what I've mastered and how many. There are a few Christmas recipes locked on my regular oven which where already locked when I started playing so I assume those were from the Christmas prior to when I started playing. I've completed every goal to unlock new appliances and recipes so not sure why I have less. Maybe there were some that I missed!

I am only mastering recipes now so only baking recipes that I haven't earned gems for. I don't need to make too much as I don't need to expand (already have the largest bakery size available) so I'm only working on earning gems and having enough money to decorate. To master faster, I buy 5 of every new appliance that comes out and I have almost 500 neighbours so its easy to get the parts needed to build them quickly.

filochick1982
08-20-13, 02:26 PM
No I didn't count them one by one. I have a spreadsheet that I maintain so I don't waste time going through every appliance to see what I have or haven't mastered. I have no intention of baking mastered recipes again (even the ones that earn a lot of coins) so I like to keep up to date with only the newer ones that I haven't baked.

i have no idea how many recipes are available to me and how many i have mastered. Goodness...did you really sit down and count them all? o.o

I have all the "regular" machines mastered and most of the specialty ones too. Just working on the "newer" ones now and then finishing off the other specialty ones I have left. To slow myself down I have started to build much less newer appliances and cook less "unmastered" recipes and more red velvet, molten lava cake and earl grey tea to allow my counters to sell out and to earn some money for expansion.

tehbaker
08-21-13, 12:26 AM
Hey, can I have a peek at that? I have the xmas version too, and it still has some recipes on it that aren't on the regular version anymore, and cross-referencing by loading them back and forth is incredibly annoying... and I don't wanna do that much writing lol. >.< I have a feeling I can trust your meticulousness, and that would mean I could actually stop playing the xmas version once and for all... ^_^

Since Google got rid of their Docs option I only have the Drive and ability to share sooo.. Here is the link, it is publicly shared.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-LNKJyhZYb2R1RLbHpCM2RQcms/edit?pli=1

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to show the numbers, but all the recipes are listed.

If you are looking for the recipes Removed the comment is in the far right column.

tehbaker
08-21-13, 12:27 AM
Ok... or it doesn't have to post at all o.O Let's try again?

tehbaker
08-21-13, 12:34 AM
GRRR Google is uploading old versions of my file! Hang on -.-

TinksThots
08-21-13, 12:45 AM
Ok... or it doesn't have to post at all o.O Let's try again?

You want it to look like this:

Clicky words here! (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-LNKJyhZYb2R1RLbHpCM2RQcms/edit?pli=1)

The make-a-link button is still broken, you have to manually change 'LINK' to 'URL'. It doesn't matter whether it's capitalized.

Tip: Hit 'Go Advanced' under the quick reply box any time you're not sure whether a post is going to show up correctly; you'll get a preview option. ;-)

tehbaker
08-21-13, 01:14 AM
Haha yeah, it's rough since I'm trying to post and upload a doc from my iPhone. I'll be home in a bit and I'll get the right version upload >.< I hate posting stuff from my phone because I can never view the pages correctly.

tehbaker
08-21-13, 01:45 AM
Alright, I'm finally home! Let's give this a shot. I've uploaded my most recent update of my spreadsheet, I had an old version on Google Drive.

Bakery Story - All Recipes and Appliances (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-LNKJyhZYb2RjB4R2Zkd1NUX1U/edit?usp=sharing)

Obviously a lot of people's games will differ. Some of these 'removed' items I actually have and am able to bake. TL usually allows us to keep recipes we mastered before the season expired. They have since gone back and deleted a bunch of others which SHOULD have stayed and have been mastered.. Anyhow - the color scheme is just my own. Black is stuff I didn't master yet but am able to. Red I haven't mastered before it was removed and green means I mastered it.

If an appliance was built before the goals ended or the seasonal items ended, then you were able to keep it. Since I have been playing TL has never removed appliances if you've built them - only recipes.

If there's questions on the layout or columns let me know.

filochick1982
12-03-13, 03:50 AM
Finally finished all recipes across all appliances! Such a relief that now I can just wait til all my food sells out and decorate when I'm bored. Will be up to date as well when new appliances come out!

Hanakimi87
12-03-13, 04:46 AM
Congratulations Filo!

nicxole
12-03-13, 11:32 AM
I've just got to master the deep fryer and the musical drink machine. I'm hoping to finish those (along with the christmas goals) before the new year so I can just let my food sell and come back when there are new goals!

310pnut
12-03-13, 07:01 PM
I have mastered all the regular and drink mixer recipes. Also most of the small oven but not all.