PDA

View Full Version : Can't find or buy buildings

Odie37
08-19-13, 02:13 AM
I cannot find our buy aTrading Portal or a Spell Shop.
Can someone please help me.
I also can't compete quests because no matter what I do and who I combine I only get stuff I already have. I have filled lists to a T and spent tons like hundreds on gold just trying to get a fairytale dragon. It's not fair and I really can't afford it as Iam disabled.
If the right person doesn't hear me soon I am going to delete and ban ALL OF YOUR GAMES. THANKS FOR GETTING RICHER. .. and helping me get much poorer.

[S8] Elsa
08-19-13, 10:05 AM
The features you're inquiring about are currently not available for Android. We're working to bring these features to all players as soon as possible.

Which goals are you having trouble with?

Please note that players don't have the ability to ban themselves. If you need assistance with your account, please email Support at support@teamlava.com.

Odie37
08-22-13, 10:49 PM
Sparkling diamonds
Tons of tails
Save us super dragon. .. this is one of the oldest ones I have.
Gemstone parent
Lazy lizards
Audience needed
There are more, but these are some of the oldest. I want my money back. I counted up my purchases and it made me cry. I have a guide that says what produces what, but I can repeat more than 10 times and if there are only 3 possibles I only get the 2 I already have. I have tried different ages and making them epic. I am done.
I did tho, finally get a Caesar but never get that fairytale and now the goal is gone and I am out hundreds of dollars for trying . I am an idiot because I am a single mother on disability who can't afford this. I let my self lose control and for what? It was just frustrating.

Dragonilis
08-23-13, 07:04 PM
Sparkling diamonds
Tons of tails
Save us super dragon. .. this is one of the oldest ones I have.
Gemstone parent
Lazy lizards
Audience needed
There are more, but these are some of the oldest. I want my money back. I counted up my purchases and it made me cry. I have a guide that says what produces what, but I can repeat more than 10 times and if there are only 3 possibles I only get the 2 I already have. I have tried different ages and making them epic. I am done.
I did tho, finally get a Caesar but never get that fairytale and now the goal is gone and I am out hundreds of dollars for trying . I am an idiot because I am a single mother on disability who can't afford this. I let my self lose control and for what? It was just frustrating.

I'm sorry you've been having such bad luck with breeding :(

-diamond is ultra rare so no surprise that you had trouble getting it.
-super dragon is three colors, so it is harder to breed.
-not sure why you'd be having trouble getting gemstone since it's only rare, but the fails are 20 hours long so it would take awhile.
-^ in order to breed quartz you need to have a gemstone
-breeding illusion is a little bit challenging since it's rare and since the black can split into blue/purple.

for breeding it doesn't matter what level the dragon is, so that doesn't matter. fairy tale dragons have all been pulled now, sorry if you wanted them (i thought they were ugly except for big bad)

and yes the spell shop, trading portal, arena, album, loot wheel, and arctic island are not available for android. (for a long time to come most likely)