PDA

View Full Version : Counters just cleared!??!!!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:59 PM
I opened my game to place finished food on the counters and went to bake my next batch HOWEVER right then, everything I'd baked all day that was sitting out disappeared!!! UGH!!!! Anybody else having problems??

Isis
01-03-11, 04:12 AM
I'm not exactly sure wat to do about it, but this problem actually startedlast week--couple of days after dL ing the App. My cakes and pies would disappear after I was booted out of the app trying to go to messages or open new recipes. Thought it might just be a glitch cause it was so new. Anyway, I got this idea to do some major decorating and baking this holiday weekend and have a grand opening tonight before I go to bed. I've been playing nothing but this game since Thursday evening and about two hours ago, I open shop and the customers all seem happy bc my hearts are at 100. I get booted again and come back expecting to see at least 5,000 in profit... EVERY counter in my bakery is empty. OMG!!! No joke!! 345,740 dollars worth of baked goods--GONE in less that 5 minutes. I can't go back to that game after that. And I was so addicted.

ID CharliB. Level 20

Unregistered
01-03-11, 09:48 PM
I have to say this time the loss of prepared food items was more hurtful to me than previous losses. Earlier today I purchased 105 Gems with the intention of stocking up my food items by speeding it completion. I spent all but 28 of the gems for this purpose (spent 77 gems). I returned a few min later and find a massive (35,000 increase in coins/sales) and all the food I built with GEMS gone. To say I am upset would be putting it mildly. I purchased the gems and lost them and give coins in their place. .... Not cool ...

Hopefully the authors who read this forum and tell me how I can receive the lost coins or a refund for their purchase.

Thanks in advance

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:24 AM
I have to say this time the loss of prepared food items was more hurtful to me than previous losses. Earlier today I purchased 105 Gems with the intention of stocking up my food items by speeding it completion. I spent all but 28 of the gems for this purpose (spent 77 gems). I returned a few min later and find a massive (35,000 increase in coins/sales) and all the food I built with GEMS gone. To say I am upset would be putting it mildly. I purchased the gems and lost them and give coins in their place. .... Not cool ...

Hopefully the authors who read this forum and tell me how I can receive the lost coins or a refund for their purchase.

Thanks in advance

It would be nice if someone would address this, as you are not alone.

Norman.. Norman.. Norman...
echo..

Unregistered
01-04-11, 04:01 PM
I just lost 2 batches of Lattes, 5 Strawberry Cakes and 6 Lemon Meringue Pies. A full day of baking and a LOT of money lost. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kogepan
01-04-11, 08:28 PM
I am at level 28 now and have experience food and drinks lost since yesterday. It took darn long to make some velvet cake, and latte and hot apple cider and holiday doughnuts and what ever else i can't remember but when its done and served at night AFTER i closed the bakery i woke up to a empty shop w no food and drinks at all!!!Even those half sold items were all gone!!

Please can someone look into these as it is really disturbing....
Thanks

Storm8 ID Kogepan70

Unregistered
01-05-11, 02:19 AM
When the food was put together it dissepeard! Fix this!! Otherwise I cant Birger to play!

vven25
01-05-11, 09:01 AM
While I was fixing up my restaurant my counters cleared all of my food. I would like all of my food back!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 04:33 PM
I baked 2 batches of cheesecake over night. Went back 5 minutes after putting it on the counter and it was all gone.

Plus, sometimes when I put something on to bake, when I go back there's nothing on the stove. Junk!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 05:42 PM
Same thing just happened to me, spent a day baking, served it all for sale and ten minutes later it was all sold, I earned the money, but so much food can't get sold that quick! I thought I was going crazy, but obviously I am not the only one! I am also on level 28, just reached yesterday, so maybe that's part of the problem. Please fix the glitch, I won't keep playing if it happens again!

Unregistered
01-07-11, 09:03 AM
All I can say is pissed . . . Same thing here . . . Vanished!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 02:53 AM
Ok, I will join this rather unhappy group of people! I logged on this morning, accepted a whole lot of lovely gifts my neighbours have been kind enough to send me, and then POOF! All gone!! I really enjoy this game, but surely this matter should have been resolved by now, or at least acknowledged.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 02:56 AM
Ok, I will join this rather unhappy group of people! I logged on this morning, accepted a whole lot of lovely gifts my neighbours have been kind enough to send me, and then POOF! All gone!! I really enjoy this game, but surely this matter should have been resolved by now, or at least acknowledged.

Oops, ID is robscfb :p