PDA

View Full Version : Lobster Tank ?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:06 PM
Anyone know how to get the lobster tank? One of my neighbours has it ~ and it is really cute.

I would like to get one too. I asked my neighbour, but she hadn't replid, so I was hoping someone here would know.

Thanks for your help (if you know)

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:08 PM
Anyone know how to get the lobster tank? One of my neighbours has it ~ and it is really cute.

I would like to get one too. I asked my neighbour, but she hadn't replid, so I was hoping someone here would know.

Thanks for your help (if you know)

You have to buy the shell box but there are several items you get while opening that box.. and it can be anything.. its about taking risks

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:11 PM
You have to buy the shell box but there are several items you get while opening that box.. and it can be anything.. its about taking risks

Do you only get one item when opening the box? Or several? Do you know approx how much the box costs?

Thanks

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:12 PM
24 gems and you only get one item, but it is random and you cannot pick the item.

FlameyHawk
01-02-11, 03:17 PM
I bought the shell box and of course I got the lobster tank! It is very cool and you should try for it!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:29 PM
Do you only get one item when opening the box? Or several? Do you know approx how much the box costs?

Thanks

The posts below me didn't specify much..
to buy the shell box it costs 24 gems.. but you can't choose from the items which is why its really risky
there are several items..

i know there's
1. Bubble tower
2. Lobster tank
3. Mermaid statue
4. Seahorse statue
5. Seahorse carriage
6. Indoor waterwall

idk what else it might have though.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:31 PM
The posts below me didn't specify much..
to buy the shell box it costs 24 gems.. but you can't choose from the items which is why its really risky
there are several items..

i know there's
1. Bubble tower
2. Lobster tank
3. Mermaid statue
4. Seahorse statue
5. Seahorse carriage
6. Indoor waterwall

idk what else it might have though.

oh yeah i forgot.. you only get one item.. you have to have another 24 gems to be able to get another item.. and you could get the same item again so its risky once again ha