PDA

View Full Version : WANT GOALS and MORE GEMS FOR MY BUCK...

Odie37
08-17-13, 04:20 PM
I am truly bored with the game.
Please make goals for the actual game. I am not interested in installing other games that I cannot keep up with. All I want is to play the game I chose to install.
ALSO, it would be nice if you got more gems for the amount you pay. It costs too much to get stuff so the gems don't go far.
I know you want to make money, but don't be greedy. :o

mergirl96
08-18-13, 06:41 PM
I completely agree with you. I mentioned the goals in a suggestion thread before, but it seems that TL doesn't read the suggestion thread. Fashion story is getting really boring since there is nothing we can accomplish. If there were goals every month, like the ones in Bakery Story it would be way more fun.

ndryce
10-13-13, 07:43 AM
I second that,the game need more goals.The price for stuff is rediculous especially gold.I love the game but it need upgrading .

artese
11-02-13, 02:14 AM
Yes, this game is too expensive. Why can't you guys allow us to buy items with our coins? The price of a lot of these items costs gems. The economy is rough right now and I do not have the extra money to be spending on gems just to buy certain items. Like the Haunted Piano was 70 Gems. Who's going to spend that much on a piano? I'm not. I utterly refuse. I'm almost at the point of uninstalling. You guys need to read our suggestions and make the necessary changes. Plus, add in more goals please.

miz_baz
11-07-13, 06:12 AM
i totally agree with all the above...Reducing the amount for expansion will be good and letting us use our coins to buy stuffs too...I also suggest something like a daily lottery whee we can earn gems, coins. some clothing items or rare designs..

Hihyunwoo
11-17-13, 11:31 AM
Yes more goals would be wonderful

cfj1113
11-18-13, 02:27 PM
I agree as well. I wish we could use our coins for all items. Maybe have gems for just upgrading items but have the choice for all items to be purchased with coins. It shouldn't cost 49 gems to add 1 slot to my catalog. I certainly don't understand that. I also wish the game had more goals but goals where I don't have to keep adding more changing rooms or mirrors to take up space since it costs to add just 1 row to expand the boutique.