PDA

View Full Version : Cannot fulfill train orders since update

ColoradoCelt
08-17-13, 02:35 PM
My train order requires ten earrings - so then WHY when I happen to see a pair in a shop, it is locked and inaccessible to me because I need to be at a higher level (am currently level 28)?? If I am no longer able to access these items, then why are they allowed on my train orders?? (not like I can discard that particular request like the regular airplane deliveries)

Before the update, I WAS able to purchase earrings, iron, silver, etc.

Any info would be greatly appreciated as I am currently feeling *****ed that I cannot fulfill these orders and collect the FULL rewards.

Thx!!

ColoradoCelt
08-17-13, 08:24 PM
I also need 8 rubies for this order ..... also LOCKED ..... sorry but this is absolutely ridiculous

I have neighbors who are quite a few levels below me that are already mining, so WHY are these items unavailable to ME for purchase??????

Answers would be greatly appreciated!!!!

maguar
08-17-13, 09:00 PM
I've passed this on

jtm101
08-18-13, 01:32 AM
You can discard the whole train though, before you load any items and it will return in 12 hours. I do that if i think it will be too hard to fill in the time.

donnamayes
08-18-13, 07:20 AM
I love the train but since the update I have noticed that there are no rewards when bags are filled only coins and experience points? Prior to the update land deeds, old maps and permits were often given as well as the coins. Has anyone else noticed this? Also TL, can you please limit the amount of items needed from the mine. Yesterday I needed 9 earrings and 11 iron ore. I needed the iron ore to make the earrings so had to send off an unfinished train. :( Hot spots in the mine would also be great...... Thanks TL. Love the new way of planting and feeding the animals. :D

ColoradoCelt
08-18-13, 08:15 AM
I've passed this on

Thank you Maguar :o

CuddlyDragon
08-18-13, 04:55 PM
Can you purchase the items needed from the newspaper?

donnamayes
08-19-13, 04:33 AM
These items are very rarely for sale.

mellymoo2000
08-19-13, 05:49 AM
These items are very rarely for sale.

I agree. Sometimes you can find silver in the newspaper - but I have never seen ore or a ruby.
My last order required 7 rubies! As if that's ever gonna happen.
All my train orders have to be discarded now. I'm at level 35 and the requirements are ridiculous.

Another problem - why is the pick axe & shovel still selling for only 87 coins? All other items made in the forge sell for 175. Nobody is going to sell them at that price.

ColoradoCelt
08-19-13, 12:25 PM
Can you purchase the items needed from the newspaper?

I have never some across them in the newspaper

FrozenTurtle
08-19-13, 05:23 PM
You will need to expand to the Mine and build a Jewelsmith for some of these items. These items are appearing in your Train Deliveries and your Newspaper to encourage you to meet the requirements for these items. Sorry for any confusion!

ColoradoCelt
08-20-13, 09:18 AM
I have expanded to the mine now.

My original concern and complaint was that even without the mine, I was able to purchase those items before the update. At any rate, it's irrelevant now that I've expanded.

Thank you all for your replies :D