PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no fairytale forest in the market?

southernlight88
08-17-13, 03:31 AM
There is a fairytale dragon for sale in the market. But there is no fairytale forest in the market.
How am I suppose to hatch a fairytale egg when the habitat for it is not available?
Is this a glitch? I thought fairytale dragons are available for breeding on android as well?

maguar
08-17-13, 05:12 AM
Have you checked the special (star) tab in the habitat section of the market?

southernlight88
08-17-13, 09:22 AM
Have you checked the special (star) tab in the habitat section of the market?

Yes, I've checked. It's not there. I have the passion pit which I thought left right heart dragon has already expired. But no fairytale forest. Can you help check it out for me or how should I go about getting it? Thanks.

southernlight88
08-17-13, 09:26 AM
I have rainbow road, ancient tarpit, zodiac zone, cosmic expanse and stone quarry in the special star tab.

maguar
08-17-13, 05:24 PM
I've passed this along for investigation

PenguinFlop
08-17-13, 05:42 PM
I'm seeing it in my game. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of your game?

http://i.imgur.com/6tfHyzN.png

CuddlyDragon
08-17-13, 06:02 PM
Hi southernlight88,

We are looking into this, thank you! :D

PenguinFlop
08-17-13, 06:06 PM
Can you also try reinstalling the application?

southernlight88
08-18-13, 12:40 AM
Can you also try reinstalling the application?

I tried, it doesn't work. Fairytale forest is still missing.
I don't know how to take a screenshot. The photo function in the game doesn't allow me to open the market. I can't take a screenshot using that. I don't see fairytale forest. What I see is just Rainbow road and ancient tarpit next to each other.

mrarfan
08-18-13, 01:10 AM
I tried, it doesn't work. Fairytale forest is still missing.
I don't know how to take a screenshot. The photo function in the game doesn't allow me to open the market. I can't take a screenshot using that. I don't see fairytale forest. What I see is just Rainbow road and ancient tarpit next to each other.

If it's iOS you're using...Press the Power off button & the home button at the exact same time!
If it's Android...I'm not sure but it might be the same way as iOS

PenguinFlop
08-18-13, 10:45 AM
This issue should be resolved for you at this point. Please try restarting your device to see if it works. Thanks!

magicmunchkin1
08-18-13, 02:19 PM
I am also having the same issue i have a fairytale dragon ready to hatch but can not get a habitat for it. I have unistalled and reinstalled my game.

magicmunchkin1
08-18-13, 06:23 PM
Here is all i have

maguar
08-19-13, 01:15 AM
For any one with this same issue please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can fix it for you.

southernlight88
08-19-13, 07:26 AM
This issue should be resolved for you at this point. Please try restarting your device to see if it works. Thanks!

Nope, I tried restarting my device several times, it's still missing.

southernlight88
08-19-13, 06:47 PM

Ok. It's resolved. Thanks for the prompt response.

magicmunchkin1
08-19-13, 10:02 PM
Mine is now fixed and i never got a response from support it still says the person for my ticket has not been assigned yet

maguar
08-20-13, 02:07 AM
Mine is now fixed and i never got a response from support it still says the person for my ticket has not been assigned yet

I'd say a kind CM has had a hand in that for you. Don't forget to let support know they can close your ticket and move on to help the next person.

southernlight88
08-21-13, 08:28 AM
Actually I don't need the fairytale forest anymore, since the fairytale dragon types have all expired. Wow, all 3 are gone.

midnightmeerkat
08-21-13, 02:16 PM
Actually I don't need the fairytale forest anymore, since the fairytale dragon types have all expired. Wow, all 3 are gone.

Hopefully they come back at some stage :)