PDA

View Full Version : Are You Related to anyone famous?

cherryberry9
08-16-13, 01:15 PM
I was told I'm supposedly related to Mary Queen of Scots.
Are you related to someone famous, a celebrity, a president or a monarch??

bobbyrae
08-19-13, 12:13 PM
I'm related to quite a few famous people actually :)

mamareader02
08-19-13, 01:42 PM
Our family history includes an aunt that was burned during the Salem Witch Trials

cherryberry9
08-19-13, 01:45 PM
I'm related to quite a few famous people actually :)

Really?!? Who?

bobbyrae
08-19-13, 02:24 PM
Really?!? Who? if i told you i really would have to **** you :p

cherryberry9
08-19-13, 04:24 PM
if i told you i really would have to **** you :p

Oh come on who is it? I'm impossible to ****:p

sourlicorice5
08-23-13, 09:39 PM
I'm not related to anyone famous but I meant Terence Howard once (from Iron Man 1) at my sisters house. My sister used to work on TV shows (not in them but for them) but she got out of the business. She was working for one show that never got picked up by the networks so never aired. Terence Howard was on it and came over to my sisters one night for dinner. That was about 13 years ago though. I don't think they are in touch anymore.

cherryberry9
08-23-13, 09:43 PM
I'm not related to anyone famous but I meant Terence Howard once (from Iron Man 1) at my sisters house. My sister used to work on TV shows (not in them but for them) but she got out of the business. She was working for one show that never got picked up by the networks so never aired. Terence Howard was on it and came over to my sisters one night for dinner. That was about 13 years ago though. I don't think they are in touch anymore.

That's cool!

Tempete8
08-23-13, 10:00 PM
Oh come on who is it? I'm impossible to ****:p

Haha. Yeah Right

cherryberry9
08-23-13, 11:04 PM

Haha. Yeah Right

I am :p

cherryberry9
09-06-13, 04:03 PM
I'm also related to a former mayor of St Andrews, Fife Scotland if it matters. You know the golf city.

bigbux3
09-06-13, 04:58 PM
I have a family member (way off down the line) who is an actor, but he's not famous... I feel bad I don't even know his name.

But my friend is Justin Timberlake's cousin.

cherryberry9
09-06-13, 05:29 PM
I have a family member (way off down the line) who is an actor, but he's not famous... I feel bad I don't even know his name.

Really! Cool!

Ic3e
09-07-13, 05:11 AM
Yeah, my brother. Not like famous famous but he and I were models for a few companies when we were kids. So model famous... I guess.

cherryberry9
09-07-13, 11:38 AM

Wait an actual first cousin?

bigbux3
09-07-13, 01:22 PM
Wait an actual first cousin?

First. If not, second.
They don't have the same last names though.

cherryberry9
09-07-13, 01:32 PM
First. If not, second.
They don't have the same last names though.

Oh, because I was gonna say that they probably might've had the same last name.

triztriz99
09-08-13, 09:29 AM

um omg.

cherryberry9
09-08-13, 11:29 AM
um omg.

Yeah I know...I was like that at first too!

cherryberry9
09-08-13, 11:34 AM
My friend has said that her family goes way down the lines of the House of Hesse.

The monarchs of united kingdom, queen Elizabeth and prince Philip preferably also have people along that line too. She always says she's related to them in some way.

bigbux3
09-08-13, 12:03 PM
My friend has said that her family goes way down the lines of the House of Hesse.

The monarchs of united kingdom, queen Elizabeth and prince Philip preferably also have people along that line too. She always says she's related to them in some way.
No way! That's so cool!

As a matter of fact, I'm going to X Factor today. I'm not related to anyone there, but I'm going to see Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, Demi Lovato, and Paulina Rubio

bigbux3
09-09-13, 12:27 AM
No way! That's so cool!

As a matter of fact, I'm going to X Factor today. I'm not related to anyone there, but I'm going to see Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, Demi Lovato, and Paulina Rubio

I sat in a great seat. I shook all the judges hands (Simon's hands were surprisingly soft) I can't wait to see how it'll turn out on TV.

cherryberry9
09-09-13, 08:04 AM
No way! That's so cool!

Wow!! Your lucky. I'd never be able to meet them. Wouldn't it be cool if you were related to one of them?

cherryberry9
09-09-13, 08:05 AM
I sat in a great seat. I shook all the judges hands (Simon's hands were surprisingly soft) I can't wait to see how it'll turn out on TV.

Who do you think was the nicest of the judges? Just when you met them.

bigbux3
09-09-13, 06:08 PM
Who do you think was the nicest of the judges? Just when you met them.

All of them!

lollipop_rp
09-11-13, 03:50 PM
Simon isn't always mr. Nice.... But the others aren't bad.

I'm related to a few celebs (English and Sri Lankan)

Do u know the wanted? One of the people in the group is my mom's cousin's son.
(The Sri Lankan one :))

09-11-13, 03:55 PM
I have a cousin whos an actor and was in an episode of "Fresh Prince" and the Eddie Murphy movie "Coming to America". The family doesn't take him too seriously though. Even if he fills his Facebook page up with some of his "business" friends.

bigbux3
09-11-13, 04:24 PM
Simon isn't always mr. Nice.... But the others aren't bad.

I'm related to a few celebs (English and Sri Lankan)

Do u know the wanted? One of the people in the group is my mom's cousin's son.
(The Sri Lankan one :))
How cool!

I have no clue who the Sri Lankan one is, I don't even know there names, but I like "I'm glad you came"

lollipop_rp
09-12-13, 04:33 PM
How cool!

I have no clue who the Sri Lankan one is, I don't even know there names, but I like "I'm glad you came"

Yassss! I love that song. And chasing the sun is another great one.
This is him aka- siva kaneswaran :)

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/194799f381c06b0b97e2167698bb7560_zpsdd09c7e1.jpg

bigbux3
09-12-13, 05:51 PM
I have a cousin whos an actor and was in an episode of "Fresh Prince" and the Eddie Murphy movie "Coming to America". The family doesn't take him too seriously though. Even if he fills his Facebook page up with some of his "business" friends.

I'd love to know which guy! :)

cherryberry9
09-14-13, 02:00 PM

Oh wow!! That's really neat!

copycats
10-17-13, 11:24 PM
My friends cousins are the Jonas brothers... But I guess they aren't really famous anymore

cherryberry9
10-20-13, 09:34 AM
That's still awesome.!

thymelar
10-25-13, 05:04 PM
I'm not sure if thhis counts but my uncle does graphic design and designed the degrasi? theme video
and my grandmothers brother is a somewhat famouse brain surgeon or something medical ;)

cherryberry9
10-25-13, 06:16 PM
I'm not sure if thhis counts but my uncle does graphic design and designed the degrasi? theme video
and my grandmothers brother is a somewhat famouse brain surgeon or something medical ;)

Haha cool!

freesiawoods
11-16-13, 08:39 AM
My cousin was the bad Chinese girl who tried to shoot James Bond in A View to a ****, hahaha!

cherryberry9
11-16-13, 06:48 PM
My cousin was the bad Chinese girl who tried to shoot James Bond in A View to a ****, hahaha!

Cool!!

Catiebug88
11-28-13, 02:32 AM
I've always been told I'm related to Annie Oakley on my dad's side and George Washington on my mom's. I don't know. I've met several very cool famous people though. 😄

cherryberry9
12-10-13, 07:50 PM
I've always been told I'm related to Annie Oakley on my dad's side and George Washington on my mom's. I don't know. I've met several very cool famous people though. ��

That's awesome!

cricket61miller
12-12-13, 12:55 AM
We found out we are related to many people.
Sir Frances Drake- Robert E. Lee- Pocohonas(sp)-
Forest Kelley who played on the old TV show
(F-Troop) and DeForest Kelley who played
"Bones" the doctor on "Star Trek".

dala12
12-12-13, 08:44 AM
Love Star Trek! So wow!

lollipop_rp
12-24-13, 04:46 PM
We found out we are related to many people.
Sir Frances Drake- Robert E. Lee- Pocohonas(sp)-
Forest Kelley who played on the old TV show
(F-Troop) and DeForest Kelley who played
"Bones" the doctor on "Star Trek".

Wow that's a lot :)

cherryberry9
12-26-13, 12:51 AM
Wow that's a lot :)

I was thinking the same thing when I read that:)

nachomandeluxe
01-08-14, 07:06 PM
Know someone related to justin beiber

cherryberry9
01-09-14, 06:29 PM
Know someone related to justin beiber

Who???

DragonMaster128z
01-09-14, 06:52 PM
Myself. Isn't that enough? :P

cherryberry9
01-09-14, 06:59 PM

Was that post to me?

RougeDeLuxe
01-09-14, 07:50 PM

Lol I like this comment.

cherryberry9
01-09-14, 09:29 PM
:mad: I'm confused about this...was that post to me cause if it was it made no sense being there.

bigbux3
01-10-14, 02:05 AM
:mad: I'm confused about this...was that post to me cause if it was it made no sense being there.

It wasn't to you.

RougeDeLuxe
01-10-14, 02:34 AM
Actually it was since she's the one that made the thread. It wasn't directly to her. It was just a joke I'm sure I don't know why cherrberry9 is being harsh about it.

nmishii
01-10-14, 02:33 PM
Actually it was since she's the one that made the thread. It wasn't directly to her. It was just a joke I'm sure I don't know why cherrberry9 is being harsh about it.

I don't think that comments in general are directed to the one who created the thread. Nor was that one directly to her. I don't think cherryberry was being harsh about it or why you would comment about that.

cherryberry9
01-10-14, 06:28 PM
I wasn't being harsh about it. I was getting frustrated. If I was being harsh, well, you haven't seen me harsh. It was a post that was just confusing because it wasn't clear who it was directed to.

And thanks nmishii for backing me up there :) cause in general posts aren't made to the one who starts the thread unless you make it clear you made it to them...hint hint..hit the "reply with quote" button....lol :D

cherryberry9
01-10-14, 06:30 PM
In the meantime, related to the thread, my uncle is descended from Catherine the Great I believe.

DragonMaster128z
01-10-14, 06:32 PM
What? I was asking the general Consensous lol

cherryberry9
01-10-14, 06:46 PM
What? I was asking the general Consensous lol

Don't worry! :D its fine!

RougeDeLuxe
01-10-14, 06:50 PM
I don't think that comments in general are directed to the one who created the thread. Nor was that one directly to her. I don't think cherryberry was being harsh about it or why you would comment about that.

This reply to my comment was necessary why? .....lol

cherryberry9
01-10-14, 07:01 PM

Because the post that you apparently think was made to me was made for GENERAL consensus... see post 55 for proof:)

RougeDeLuxe
01-10-14, 07:10 PM
Because the post that you apparently think was made to me was made for GENERAL consensus... see post 55 for proof:)

But didn't you keep asking if it was for you? ... Again that post reply was necessary Why?

RougeDeLuxe
01-10-14, 07:15 PM
Because the post that you appar
ently think was made to me was made for GENERAL consensus... see post 55 for proof:)

But didn't you keep asking if it was for you? ... Again that post reply was necessary Why?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57203-Are-You-Related-to-anyone-famous&p=823872&viewfull=1#post823872

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57203-Are-You-Related-to-anyone-famous&p=823983&viewfull=1#post823983

See links provided for you of proof above ;)

cherryberry9
01-10-14, 07:21 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57203-Are-You-Related-to-anyone-famous&p=823872&viewfull=1#post823872

See links provided for you of proof above ;)

...speechless...don't know what else to say...

cherryberry9
01-10-14, 07:21 PM
I do though want to say... WHO HERE IS RELATED TO SOMEONE FAMOUS?

nmishii
01-10-14, 07:47 PM

Maybe because I was replying to comments that were unnecessary???

Wow, joined in Jan 2014 and so controversial with only 60 posts.

RougeDeLuxe
01-10-14, 07:50 PM

I have no idea if I'm related to anyone famous, it'll be cool if I was. ;)

cherryberry9
01-10-14, 08:22 PM
I have no idea if I'm related to anyone famous, it'll be cool if I was. ;)

You probably are somewhere down the line. My genealogical researcher has given me hope I'm related to Mary Queen of Scots. Do you have ancestral books at home?

RougeDeLuxe
01-10-14, 09:18 PM
You probably are somewhere down the line. My genealogical researcher has given me hope I'm related to Mary Queen of Scots. Do you have ancestral books at home?
Nope I do not.

cherryberry9
01-11-14, 10:52 AM
Nope I do not.

Get an ancestral researcher. It'll help.

bigbux3
01-12-14, 02:08 AM

I don't know if this counts, but apparently my second cousin (I believe) is an actor and was supposed to play in Mall Cop with Kevin James, or something...

kooky panda
01-12-14, 03:36 PM
Closing thread since it has now gone off topic.
Please continue personal discussions via the PMs.

Thanks

kooky panda
01-17-14, 06:20 AM
Reopening thread, but please remember to keep the thread on topic,and also do not spam, have personal conversations or bump the thread.

taeya11
01-23-14, 05:48 PM
Im related to francis scoot key and sam houston

CelestiasHeaven
01-29-14, 06:10 PM
Nope i wish i would^^ someone told me my name woukd fit for an actress..if he says so but thats about it ^^

cherryberry9
01-30-14, 05:45 PM
Nope i wish i would^^ someone told me my name woukd fit for an actress..if he says so but thats about it ^^

It would fit lol.

CelestiasHeaven
02-07-14, 04:02 PM
It would fit lol.

You dont even know my real name O.o so how can you tell bye that? he meant my real name not my nickname but thx. :)

cherryberry9
02-09-14, 11:54 AM
I learned a few days ago from my genealogical researcher that I have ties to George Washington. Funny cause I'm not American. But I did some research and found George Washington has ties to England, where some of my relatives are from, so there may be a connection there somewhere.

Tossa747
02-25-14, 11:05 PM
None that I know of. Or, some people in my family is famous locally but I doubt that's what OP asked for.

But, theoretically, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm related to some American actor. Very many from my family migrated to "the new world" back in the days. We've had some contact with a few but we knew that there's more of them, not sure how many though. And Jake Gyllenhaal for example is a member of a noble Swedish family. And as you all know, here in the northern wild there's inbreeding everywhere. So who knows, I might be Gyllenhaal's relative, noble but also.. an inbred. :D

Oh btw, I've partied with Anakata (founder of pirat****). Does that count?

ilovemycherry
03-20-14, 03:00 PM
I'm like 2nd cousin to Owen farrel

ilovemycherry
03-20-14, 03:01 PM
I'm second cousin to Owen Farrell

cherryberry9
03-21-14, 06:08 PM
I'm second cousin to Owen Farrell

Just looked him up. He is a rugby player.

eepopp
03-30-14, 06:49 PM
I'm not famous, but I do have an IMDB entry for some work I did a long time ago. According to the Oracle of Kevin Bacon, i have a Bacon number of 3. ;)

cherryberry9
04-16-14, 08:17 PM
I'm not famous, but I do have an IMDB entry for some work I did a long time ago. According to the Oracle of Kevin Bacon, i have a Bacon number of 3. ;)

Lucky you!! I actually use IMDB a lot to look up movies!

PineapplePigeon
05-18-14, 12:15 AM
My uncle is a singer in Romania. He's my grandmother's nephew. That means he's also my mom's cousin. He's not necessarily famous, but he is somewhat well known in Romania...lol.

JumpingBerries12345
06-15-14, 03:13 PM
I was told im related to Anastasia Romanov! Im not sure, but i hope so.

cherryberry9
06-21-14, 10:05 PM
I was told im related to Anastasia Romanov! Im not sure, but i hope so.

Holy crapoli!! That would be so cool if you were!! The Romanov's I mean wow!!

JumpingBerries12345
06-22-14, 09:14 PM
Holy crapoli!! That would be so cool if you were!! The Romanov's I mean wow!!

I'm actually sort of freaked out...didn't they die? Argh! :p or maybe the Romanov was related to some else and that someone else and that someone else is related to my family. Which is better then a ghost chasing me.

pipipooh1977
06-27-14, 08:37 PM
I'm related to Meriwether Lewis from Lewis & Clark Expedition. My grandma's maiden name is Meriwether.
My husband's cousin is the former quarterback Kurt Warner...but distant cousin, they don't share the same last name.

JumpingBerries12345
07-27-14, 09:10 AM
I'm related to Meriwether Lewis from Lewis & Clark Expedition. My grandma's maiden name is Meriwether.
My husband's cousin is the former quarterback Kurt Warner...but distant cousin, they don't share the same last name.

awesome. Thhtas really cool! And somehow my keybooaarrd is gllitchingg. Aah!

zoeee87
11-19-14, 01:57 PM
Did anyone ever watch Diamond Divers on Spike TV? It was 6 episode documentary about diving for diamonds in South Africa. My dad was on it. It didn't make him famous by any means but more of just another one of his "stories" he loves to tell! Haha

magenta360
12-10-14, 09:54 AM
According to family folklore...I'm related to Pocahontas on my mom's side of the family & the actor Brian Keith (circa '60s) on my dad's side. My late stepdad was a decendant of President John Adams.

cherryberry9
12-12-14, 05:41 PM
Did anyone ever watch Diamond Divers on Spike TV? It was 6 episode documentary about diving for diamonds in South Africa. My dad was on it. It didn't make him famous by any means but more of just another one of his "stories" he loves to tell! Haha

Never watched it but that sure is cool!!

pattons_friends
02-14-15, 11:10 AM
I'm not related to anyone famous but I have danced on a charity show full of famous people & Paul McCartney's brother Mike looked after us during this show. I have also been an extra on a local TV soap opera.
My husband is a descendant from the owners of the Titanic.

shelkebrate
03-01-15, 01:18 AM
Related to, friends with, worked with, and casually acquainted. It's not as glamorous as everyone thinks it is. Maybe I'm just used to it.

rusticjess
04-05-15, 12:59 PM
Had heard rumors around my family that I may be related to Eric Carr, from KISS

TwixAndScones
03-17-20, 04:05 PM
Possibly. Or so I hear rumoured? Though they don't have any particular famous status to them. She would be more of performer or within that entertainment aspect. Though it isn't 100 percent confirmed, so I'll keep her name a secret for now! But, like I said, not famous in aspects of Travis Scott, or anything of that level. Though I have something (to me) that is just as interesting!

Anyway. I want to explain a celebrity encounter (though it may not be as interesting as being related to someone cool/of particular interest)

Fun and most interesting fact about myself and celebrities! When I was at a Jo Dee Messina/Dylan Scott concert in The states. - but back in 2014. Someone had to go to the bathroom, so I had to follow. Anyway (it was embarrassing - if I might add) though. I bumped into Dylan Scott in the process. Actually bumped shoulders passing. I apologised, but he just looked at me weird! don't know if it was because of my poor English, or what.. Though I'm not into his or her music, (I was just dragged along to this event) so it wasn't really a loss.

rwbflicka
06-25-20, 09:16 PM
Its been almost 4 months since anyone has posted on here- but I will add my contribution. I was born in the same city as Shawn Mendes, my favorite singer. Never met him, sadly. I went to Coachella 2018, saw a bunch of famous people. Somehow, (I do not believe this) Emma Watson is my mother's second cousin once removed. Crazy. Very crazy indeed.