PDA

View Full Version : gem sales???

sesamecake
08-16-13, 11:12 AM
Ok, I know this has been discussed before but I was wondering if anything has changed. I have only received 1 gem sale since I've started playing BS on my new device (HTC One). My tablet on the other hand, seems to receive them more frequently, although I do not play on that device anymore. I know these sales go out randomly to devices or whatnot, but it is a bit too random? I've been waiting for another sale to purchase gems, and since there is no more sales on my new device, I will not be purchasing any gems. It just irritates me to see that my other device has the "Earn free gems!" option with the videos and random surveys you can take for gems as well as the sales and my new device (my main bakery) doesn't get anything! And while I'm currently playing Fashion Story (mainly to get the free gems), it is receiving sales every other day! What gives?? Can TL please make these "random" gem sales a little less random? Anyone else still having these issues?

kianebakes
08-16-13, 12:25 PM
Ok, I know this has been discussed before but I was wondering if anything has changed. I have only received 1 gem sale since I've started playing BS on my new device (HTC One). My tablet on the other hand, seems to receive them more frequently, although I do not play on that device anymore. I know these sales go out randomly to devices or whatnot, but it is a bit too random? I've been waiting for another sale to purchase gems, and since there is no more sales on my new device, I will not be purchasing any gems. It just irritates me to see that my other device has the "Earn free gems!" option with the videos and random surveys you can take for gems as well as the sales and my new device (my main bakery) doesn't get anything! And while I'm currently playing Fashion Story (mainly to get the free gems), it is receiving sales every other day! What gives?? Can TL please make these "random" gem sales a little less random? Anyone else still having these issues?

I get a gem sale roughly every 5-7 days. If it goes on a dry spell, it will then give me repeated gem sales for 3-5 days. I wouldn't fret at all. You'll get your gem sale for sure. This is how TL makes money. Just be patient (which I understand is tough when you really want the gems now.)

ac302
09-02-13, 09:40 PM
I've been playing Bakery Story and Restaurant Story for a year and six months and the only gem sale I've received was on Black Friday last year. I originally began playing Team Lava games on my iPhone 4 and later transferred my games to my iPhone 5 and still no sales. I began playing Team Lava games on my iPhone 4 (no phone service, just wi-fi access) using a different user name and sales pop up every almost every week. I need and want sales for my main account on my iPhone 5!

nightshine7
09-03-13, 06:27 PM
That's odd...I'm playing on an iPhone 3 and get sales all the time.