PDA

View Full Version : invisible habitat?

3ravens61
08-16-13, 09:01 AM
If this has been previously covered, please forgive me. The search feature on here is not the greatest..... I bought a pink habitat. It is invisible. The fence around the building area shows, and if I tap the space, an outline shows, but no habitat? I am on Kindle, updated after the last big content addition.

GCMomOfFour
08-16-13, 09:06 AM
If this has been previously covered, please forgive me. The search feature on here is not the greatest..... I bought a pink habitat. It is invisible. The fence around the building area shows, and if I tap the space, an outline shows, but no habitat? I am on Kindle, updated after the last big content addition.

This happened to me a couple of days ago with a big black sands habitat on kindle. It was kind of alarming. Just trying to figure out what in the world, I clicked on Move Habitat and then Rotate and it magically filled in and has been fine ever since. My evolution temple disappeared out of the blue the other day except for a throbbing glow where the lighted part is and when I clicked on Move and the Rotate it magically appeared and has been fine ever since. Hopefully, no more problems.

hamadrys
08-16-13, 09:42 AM
Yep, same happened to me. Just like GCMomOfFour said, just rotate and see if it fixes it. It fixed some stuff for me. When I got more invisibility issues, I deleted unused app from my device, cleared cookies, history and cache and everything reappeared.

3ravens61
08-16-13, 12:44 PM
OK, I'll try that and see if it helps, thanks!