PDA

View Full Version : Juicer or Deli?

Mylly2
08-16-13, 03:04 AM
I am getting closer to being able to afford the juicer, but I'm now wondering if I should aim for the Deli first.

If you have both of these craft buildings, (I am wondering which will be better value, easier to get supplies for and makes a good profit) could you help me work out which one is better value please?

Also, has the Forge been worth having? It's very expensive.

crisofer
08-16-13, 01:31 PM
Don't bother with the forge unless you can get to the mine (and can actually mine (some of us can't)). Everything in the forge requires Iron.

Mylly2
08-16-13, 03:01 PM
Thank you crisofer.
Gee, those poor players who paid so much, only to have it near to useless.

sukyee
08-16-13, 10:56 PM
���� I had the same dilemma when came across juicer or deli...
May be I list out what u can make with both machine, better decision for which to go:
Juicer:
Tomato juice: 3 tomatoes + 3 peppers, 30 mins, max price $140
Citrus juice: 2 lemons + 2 oranges, 40 mins, max price $94
Veggie juice: 2 carrots + 2 spinachs + 2 apples, 1 hr, max price $168

Deli:
Catfish sandwich: 2 herbs + 1 bread + 2 catfishs, 2 hr, max price $269
Salad: 2 carrots + 3 spinachs + 2 tomatoes, 3 hr, max price$213

I'm at level 32 now, so some dishes might added when level up

mellymoo2000
08-17-13, 04:48 AM
I agree the mine is almost useless. You need a LOT of shovels & pick axes. To make one takes 8 hours but you need iron to make it which you can get from the mine if you have the shovels and axes. And no one sells them coz they are still only worth 87 coins. It's crazy.
The deli also makes a BLT which takes 4 hours and uses tomato bacon & bread ( I think that's all ) and sells for about 230.

Mylly2
08-17-13, 05:08 AM
Thank you sukyee, your answer is very helpful.
Thanks too mellymoo2000, I didn't realise I need to start stockpiling shovels & pick axes.