PDA

View Full Version : How to switch to another device?

eboats
08-16-13, 12:27 AM
Is there anyway to access the same account from two different devices like my ipad and iphone? How can I move my ipad account to my iphone? If I move my account from my ipad to my iphone would I be able to move it back to the ipad later if I wanted?

mrarfan
08-16-13, 03:50 AM
Is there anyway to access the same account from two different devices like my ipad and iphone? How can I move my ipad account to my iphone? If I move my account from my ipad to my iphone would I be able to move it back to the ipad later if I wanted?

You can view the steps on how to transfer your games to another device here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

mrarfan
08-16-13, 03:51 AM

BTW! Yes! You can move your data back-to-back! It also works on Android ;)

maguar
08-16-13, 04:22 AM
If you keep transferring your games between devices support can actually prevent you from transferring them.