PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps randomly resetting and stealing my coins!

rainysky92
08-16-13, 12:25 AM
Usually happens after I collect from sparkling habitats--I'll be playing, collecting, buy something, and then the thing I bought randomly disappears along with the several hundred coins I just collected. It's happened at least 5 times today alone :(

rainysky92
08-16-13, 12:28 AM
It just happened again after I force restarted!!! Argh I can't even buy a large farm!

rainysky92
08-16-13, 02:18 AM
Ok, I was finally able to buy the large farm after at least 5 tries and multiple restarts, but the disappearing coins has been happening for a few days now.

FrozenTurtle
08-16-13, 11:27 AM
This is a known issue.

This usually happens because you are being visited while you are viewing your Island. When you collect after being visited, the game will still think that Habitat has been played with, and provide you with another Coin bonus. When you collect from it again, you will encounter a sync error, because you never should have had those additional Coins.

We suggest simply force closing and restarting the game. You should be able to purchase another Habitat once you open the game again.

rainysky92
08-16-13, 02:19 PM
So... how can I collect coins from my habitats if this keeps happening? Is it going to get fixed?

maguar
08-16-13, 05:22 PM
Move your habitat from that spot and place a different building like a farm there. You'll see the farm sparkle but your habitat won't have this issue anymore.