PDA

View Full Version : Staircase?

pronkel
08-15-13, 07:33 PM
Does anyone know what the staircase is for? Since we can't expand to there, I'm wondering if it ever becomes part of the story.

jtm101
08-15-13, 07:36 PM
Only time will tell.

catcrack
08-15-13, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know what the staircase is for?
Yes, you must ascend it to gain access to the Glimmer Gate.

(=^ェ^=)

cookiefairey
08-15-13, 08:43 PM
And how do you accent it to get access to it. I thought that part of the game was not released yet? Thank you

pronkel
08-15-13, 09:14 PM
Yes, you must accend it to gain access to the Glimmer Gate.

(=^ェ^=)
Ahhh....So the glimmer gate must be the other thing I can see but can't get to! So there's no current action that will make those items attainable? guess we must wait until they are included in an update somewhere down the road. Thanks everyone!

catcrack
08-16-13, 02:48 AM
Ahhh....So the glimmer gate must be the other thing I can see but can't get to!
If you mean the item at the top of the staircase then yes. If you mean the glass display case holding the crowned jewels then no.

maj1977
08-17-13, 12:14 PM
Yes, you must ascend it to gain access to the Glimmer Gate.

(=^ェ^=)

Pretty sure she's just joking around. We don't yet know what this and the other areas we can't expand to yet are for. Time will tell and I'm sure it will all eventually be part of the story.

Laserlady
11-08-13, 10:37 PM
Does anyone know what the staircase is for? Since we can't expand to there, I'm wondering if it ever becomes part of the story.
Expanded to all but two squares on board. Finally got the quest to get to the glimmergate. Still more to do to completely finish this quest. Looks pretty cool. Saw the glimmergate on someone else's land with a creature dude standing on the stairs.