PDA

View Full Version : starting over

kitteness123
08-14-13, 04:30 PM
Will you ever make it so a person can start over if they want to?

weega
08-14-13, 04:34 PM
you could transfer your old account to a friends phone, who has no intention of ever playing, then make a new account on your phone *just an idea*

kwhales
08-14-13, 04:36 PM
you could transfer your old account to a friends phone, who has no intention of ever playing, then make a new account on your phone *just an idea*

Or actually any device. That way, you an gift gold to yourself. Or just sell everything and start again. A neighbor of mine did that. Just kept her diamond. But remember, some dragons will be lost to you forever.

weega
08-14-13, 04:39 PM
Or actually any device. That way, you an gift gold to yourself. Or just sell everything and start again. A neighbor of mine did that. Just kept her diamond. But remember, some dragons will be lost to you forever.

I don't see any apeal to just selling everything, you would still be the same level, but with no dragons, that would be weird

kwhales
08-14-13, 04:47 PM
I don't see any apeal to just selling everything, you would still be the same level, but with no dragons, that would be weird

Not really. My neighbor seems to be having fun building again. She only breeds the dragons she likes and hides them behing towers and all you see is the little babies jumping up and down. Its really cute. She says she has no stress because she breeds what she likes, not what TL continuously throws at us.

But to answer the original question. I doubt it.

hamadrys
08-14-13, 05:12 PM
Not really. My neighbor seems to be having fun building again. She only breeds the dragons she likes and hides them behing towers and all you see is the little babies jumping up and down. Its really cute. She says she has no stress because she breeds what she likes, not what TL continuously throws at us.

I love to look at her island. It's like some surrealist work of art. Very cool.

kwhales
08-14-13, 05:14 PM
I love to look at her island. It's like some surrealist work of art. Very cool.

I know. I may start over on my other account. I rarely get to play it (its on my husbands iPad), so just going after the dragons I want there would be peaceful.

lolzillaz
08-14-13, 05:14 PM
She says she has no stress because she breeds what she likes, not what TL continuously throws at us.

But it's the stress that makes people buy gold, how dare her avoid TL's trap! :-p

kwhales
08-14-13, 05:26 PM
But it's the stress that makes people buy gold, how dare her avoid TL's trap! :-p

On that island no need for buying gold. I have well over 600. Got so many game goals I had to stop neighbors from sending me gold because its not a very active account.

Starting over has an appeal.

lollipop_rp
08-14-13, 05:32 PM
But you can't have dragons that were limited like passion, boo, fireworks, etc.

kwhales
08-14-13, 05:35 PM
But you can't have dragons that were limited like passion, boo, fireworks, etc.

You can keep the ones you like. Get rid of the rest and just go for the ones that appeal to you. No pressure.

NouraMoh
08-14-13, 05:39 PM

Ok now I'm curious!
I gotta see this place :)
Is she a neighbour of mine too ?