PDA

View Full Version : A few random suggestions

alwaysonthego93
08-14-13, 02:23 PM
I would like the option to end an egg for like $100 since you can also sell them that cheap but I don't want to wait for 20 hrs for an egg to hatch I already know I am going to sell

alwaysonthego93
08-14-13, 02:27 PM
I really don't like that I have so many quest I can't keep up and then randomly I have 2 days to breed a dragon before its gone. I don't like playing anymore when I can't get some of the originals anymore. Maybe make it a purchase option to be able to breed retired dragons, idk like add on content in video games

ebonydrago
08-18-13, 09:55 AM
I just started playing this dragon story game just a couple days ago. I love dragons so I thouht it would be a great way to pass time and also a good mode of enjoyment. I have come to dislike certain aspecrs of the game though. The time in which most the dragins take to breed, hatch and evolve is just way too long. I love this game and I hope some real consideration will be given to my suggestion. Thanks a lot.

Add me in dragon story, ebonydrago :-)

Dragonilis
08-18-13, 11:43 AM
I just started playing this dragon story game just a couple days ago. I love dragons so I thouht it would be a great way to pass time and also a good mode of enjoyment. I have come to dislike certain aspecrs of the game though. The time in which most the dragins take to breed, hatch and evolve is just way too long. I love this game and I hope some real consideration will be given to my suggestion. Thanks a lot.

Add me in dragon story, ebonydrago :-)
when you start trying for harder to breed dragons, those times become even more of a pain, waiting an entire day just for a failed breed is the exact oposite of fun when you've been getting nothing but failed breeds for a month and a half.

kayleespetshop2
09-09-13, 12:21 PM
I'm sure that this has been said before, but I would love to be able to see my news feed from other peoples places, just like on bakery, restaurant and fashion. It would make it so much easier to visit back with the community and neighbours that have visited you.

kayleespetshop2
09-10-13, 04:15 PM
I would really like to play my games on more than one device! I find my phone is ok for checking up on things but would rather play on my tablet. Please find away to do this so I can play on the go!

wafe88
09-10-13, 07:55 PM
Here's one.... A question and comments page on main menus for those of us that are complete newbies! :-)