PDA

View Full Version : Please add another prize for regular tournament

godofsparkle
08-14-13, 05:37 AM
:D

Got bored with leviathan, i have 4 of it already, it is time to add some new dragon for regular tournament isn't it ? To make the battle more excited. I don't care if it needs more than a hundred pearl to make it, or even random pearl prize between leviathan with the new one, but at least there is something. :p

weega
08-14-13, 09:21 AM
:D

Got bored with leviathan, i have 4 of it already, it is time to add some new dragon for regular tournament isn't it ? To make the battle more excited. I don't care if it needs more than a hundred pearl to make it, or even random pearl prize between leviathan with the new one, but at least there is something. :p

yeah! they should use one of the dragons in the art thread, abyss dragon could be cool!

"only once a dragon and his caretaker have braved the darkest and bloodiest depths of the arena does the abyss dragon show even a shadow of it's true form...."

reward for winning 40 regular battles with a single dragon, (not all in a row. but over time)

mrarfan
08-14-13, 09:28 AM
Olympus Dragon? That matches with the tournamet...LOL

weega
08-14-13, 11:08 AM
Olympus Dragon? That matches with the tournamet...LOL

ZUES DRGAON!!! omg now I MUST draw one!! O.O

godofsparkle
08-29-13, 09:22 AM
Saw leviathan will be limited soon :D thanks TL ! I hope the new prize will be cool too. :p

maguar
08-29-13, 02:56 PM
Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57803-Gladiator-Dragon-(IOS)-Craftable) on the gladiator dragon that's replacing leviathan.