PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Dragons

rs788
08-14-13, 05:04 AM
Now you can see new dragons new hybrid and more then 130 dragons
So we have less amount of food to feed them ,
So please increase the amount of food in enchanted farm or make a new farm which can make much for food at a time .

What you think about this friends ?

davewin
08-14-13, 10:32 AM
I agree, that would be nice.

lolzillaz
08-14-13, 05:21 PM
It would be nice, but it would also cut into the $ they make on people who buy food. They have to make money to keep paying people to develop this game somehow.

Azerothgar2
08-23-13, 05:26 PM
Lets get straight to the point. Food prices are far too high. 62,500 to feed a level nine to level ten. What if a new player gets a rainbow dragon? They'll be stuck with it at a low level, plus the habitat price. So here's what I'm asking;
Please please please teamlava lower food prices by about...half maybe? A third? I know you probably won't lower them to the 5,000 food from level nine to ten *begins daydreaming..."that'd be nice..."* The 25,000 ones are ok. 50,000 took my friend a month to do. Don't make me beg on my knees teamlava...or thy shall feel the wrath of thy's fat rainbow dragon! Actually, no. He wouldn't fit through the door! He looks like a far lump already...

So, do you guys want food prices lowered? Or are you all happy with them? Let me know what you think. Right. Time for my rainbow dragon to burn off some calories...

funnyrandomness5112
08-23-13, 05:28 PM
I love this! Haha

lolzillaz
08-23-13, 06:28 PM
Read 11 posts down about food...

Azerothgar2
08-24-13, 01:57 AM
Oops. Sorry bout that. I'll have a looksie

devnil
08-24-13, 11:48 PM
Just today, I said to myself, wow, I have 8000 food, i can feed my rainbow dragon another 7000 apples to move him to level 9, but he was already on level 9 and needed 12500 or something. I sighed because the cost-benefit analysis I did in my head said I shouldn't even bother feeding him anymore.

The scorpion dragon, for example, was much more profitable to get to level 10 (pays more than twice as much as rainbow of the same level per hour) and needed much less food to get to that point. This analysis would have me throwing away rainbow dragons and making more wizard, scorpion, titan, super (i got super like candy trying to get a different dragon, one of my devices has four or more of them), planet, parakeet, laserlight, justice, honeybee, familiar, aether, and of course diamond, if I could ever breed one (I keep getting common dragons trying).

mystique28
09-03-13, 08:12 AM
Lower the food requirement. This is ridiculous!

smooches0424
09-05-13, 06:43 AM
Everything not just the food costs way too much!! U have to play every hour on the hour to get anywhere and when ur working like most people, u can't take a break every hour.... Unless ur a loser that doesn't work and all u do is play games.... TL, please give us all a break... We are working stiffs too that like to or love to play ur game, but the prices are way too outrageous!!! So please cut us some slack ;-)

pamhd1107
09-05-13, 10:03 AM
TL please, oh please give us some type of higher producing farm. Currently I have 159 dragons and 48 of them are not epic. I farm my fingers to the bone and can only get enough food to make 1 dragon epic per week. Thanks

TheRickySilver
09-05-13, 02:00 PM
It would be nice, but it would also cut into the $ they make on people who buy food. They have to make money to keep paying people to develop this game somehow.

Wait, so people actually waste gold on FOOD? Something that you are guaranteed to get without any kind of fail possible, they use gold on it? Ummmm.. That makes as much sense as using gold to buy coins.

lolzillaz
09-05-13, 07:19 PM
Food isn't a problem for me, party on TL! Work on parity instead please.

lolzillaz
09-05-13, 07:30 PM
Wait, so people actually waste gold on FOOD? Something that you are guaranteed to get without any kind of fail possible, they use gold on it? Ummmm.. That makes as much sense as using gold to buy coins.

Im sure people buy gold for coins and food, It is part of the game. It's probably one of the reasons it's not simple to accumulate them.

fattom19
09-05-13, 11:58 PM
The feeding amount is just unfair plain and simple! Every dragon now costs 110,000 apples to get from level 7 to epic it's so unfair, they need to either increase farms or make a couple of new fruits that produce more quantities, dragon story is my favorite dragon game but the other one which I don't know if I'm allowed to say by name but you know what it is, is very fair when it comes to food costs related to the cost it takes to obtain the fruit and the cost of feeding, they really need to change it in my option it makes me so mad that I have a majority of dragons at lv 7 bc I can't afford the food or it takes too long to accumulate a large amount!

mystique28
09-06-13, 04:40 AM
Yes I agree. The food requirement is just too much!

lollipop_rp
09-06-13, 05:49 AM
I have so many lvl 7 dragons which are very hard or tournaments. That's why I didn't bother trying for kaleido

TheRickySilver
09-06-13, 06:25 AM
Im sure people buy gold for coins and food, It is part of the game. It's probably one of the reasons it's not simple to accumulate them.

That's the thing though. It's very simple to accumulate gold and coins because you can't fail doing it. It's a 100% guarantee you get it no matter what just by playing the game.

nicnacnoo78
09-06-13, 06:49 AM
I agree and would also like to add that expanding (mystic maps) is just outrageous! Whoever dreamt that idea up should...become the dragon food themselves,,,,atleast one problem would be sorted! Lol

buttmarb
09-06-13, 07:23 AM
I have said this for months!!! How hard would it be to add a food that cost 500,000 or even a million coins so we can feed our dragons...?? I know many players that wld be happy to pay it.
But I think they just want to try and make us use gold to buy food. TL Doesn't care about its loyal customers at all!!!!

psykopod19
09-06-13, 07:37 AM
Level 7 is the new level 10

Kingsmill
09-06-13, 10:33 AM
I have to echo what others are saying. Please, please, please lower food prices. I'm Level 107 and it's still almost impossible to level dragons up to level 10 because you'd need millions of food! I'd say maybe 30,000 food should be the absolute maximum to get a single dragon to level 10, and that should only be Diamond colour dragons. In addition to having to grow all the food, we still have the sometimes lengthy evolution times, so it's not like slashing feeding requirements in half or better would mean people could create a level 10 in a few hours. It would still take time, but at least then it would be much more reasonable and attainable! Thanks.

fattom19
09-06-13, 04:36 PM
I have so many lvl 7 dragons which are very hard or tournaments. That's why I didn't bother trying for kaleido

That's a shame, you still should of tried, for example I ended round 30 beating the kaleido tourney with my lv 6 Jade dragon with only two hits... Anyway my point is that the tourneys are more about luck than levels

fattom19
09-06-13, 04:44 PM
Level 7 is the new level 10

Lol so true!.... And to echo what others are saying I can't imagine buying food with gold! I mean yes obtaining a lot of food quickly is near impossible, but what your going to spend 250 gold on 65k food which might I add isn't even enough food to get a level 7 dragon to level 10!! They have the audacity to charge that much gold and not even give you an adequate equivalent for what your paying for, but unfortunately this is how it is and I hate to say it but I don't really see it changing unless A LOT of players are relentless and even then it still might not change ��

sharbuch
09-07-13, 07:44 PM
When is team lava going to get rid of the outrages food cost. I Cant get any of the new dragon out of level 7 it just cost way to much to feed them . it is gross just how much it cost. Come o. Team lava please drop the amount to feed them I have six farm and each one makes 800 foods its just doesn't seem to be enough.

shortyrules2
09-07-13, 10:27 PM
Don't grow diamondates, or whatever that is 800 food every 5 hours...it'll drain your coins so incredibly fast that you'll never get them to epic. I always do Scalypears.. It's a fraction of the cost, but it takes 20 hrs. I collect them once a day, in the meantime keep gathering as many coins as you can. Also, don't try to make them all epic at once. Pick one dragon and get that one to epic, then move to the next and so forth. Hope it helps.

eye_of_the_world
09-07-13, 11:05 PM
Don't grow diamondates, or whatever that is 800 food every 5 hours...it'll drain your coins so incredibly fast that you'll never get them to epic. I always do Scalypears.. It's a fraction of the cost, but it takes 20 hrs. I collect them once a day, in the meantime keep gathering as many coins as you can. Also, don't try to make them all epic at once. Pick one dragon and get that one to epic, then move to the next and so forth. Hope it helps.

I'm filthy rich so I plant Diamondates when I can, if you're a high level player then you should be able to afford them... But if you want to epic all ice dragons then you will lose a lot of coins! A neighbour said he spent over 130 million coins over there...

godofsparkle
09-07-13, 11:55 PM
When is team lava going to get rid of the outrages food cost. I Cant get any of the new dragon out of level 7 it just cost way to much to feed them . it is gross just how much it cost. Come o. Team lava please drop the amount to feed them I have six farm and each one makes 800 foods its just doesn't seem to be enough.

Your dragon will not die or disappear if you don't feed them, this is not a game which you have to finish it in one week or month. Plus when You're breeding something most likely you will get a common dragon which you already have right ? That means you will either sell it straight away or trade it if you're an IOS player which don't cost that much kind of food. Remember, once you make Your dragon into an epic, you don't need to feed it again ever...and that means the first sign or a reason for You to leave this game. ;)

eye_of_the_world
09-08-13, 01:27 AM
Your dragon will not die or disappear if you don't feed them, this is not a game which you have to finish it in one week or month. Plus when You're breeding something most likely you will get a common dragon which you already have right ? That means you will either sell it straight away or trade it if you're an IOS player which don't cost that much kind of food. Remember, once you make Your dragon into an epic, you don't need to feed it again ever...and that means the first sign or a reason for You to leave this game. ;)

I think one day I will open my game and level 15 will be the new epic stage... Just think how much food that will cost o_o

Emmzo123
09-08-13, 05:53 AM
I'm just lucky I got new dawn somehow, so all my food prices are the same and are very low. I'm on android and new dawn lags soo much so I only use It to feed. Let's just say its so much easier to get the dragons to epic.

On the other hand, TeamLava are you listening? Cut the food amount needed or add more fruits that give you more food! You could even make a Super farm available(just 1) that costs a million coins or something that gives you higher food amounts in short amount of time, that doesn't cost loads!

rmyers06
12-29-13, 07:06 AM
Okay, first off let me just say that already the feeding amounts are quite high, but tolerable for pure breeds (water, fire, air, etc.) but DOUBLE the food needed for any breed? I mean, that's like 10000 food just in stage nine for a life dragon! I find it absolutely insane. I'm not going cause a huge kerfuffle about it (I have already caused a small one) but it's starting to annoy me.