PDA

View Full Version : What does tipping/playing with neighbors' dragons actually do?

rainysky92
08-13-13, 10:24 PM
So I know you get xp or coins from visiting neighbors, and eggs that add to your social rating, but does your neighbor get a certain amount of coins or something when you play with their dragons? I've gotten notes saying that people visited and played, but it doesn't say that I got x coins or xp. Does anyone know how much tipping actually helps?

maguar
08-13-13, 10:35 PM
When you collect from a sparkled habitat I think you get $250 and 1 xp. (It's been a little while since I paid attention but that's what it was at the start).

glitterbabies
08-14-13, 06:44 AM
When you collect from a sparkled habitat I think you get $250 and 1 xp. (It's been a little while since I paid attention but that's what it was at the start).

it is still $250 coins and 1xp

if you have a habitat that is maxed out but also has sparkles (like the red habitat which is 2500 max) you notice you get extra coins when you collect ($2750 for red with sparkles).

funkd
08-14-13, 07:10 AM
What does social rating do?

ShadowDragon136
08-14-13, 09:30 AM
Tells people how active you are essentially. It also bumps you higher on the randomized list under the 'Community' listing under the 'Social' tab the higher your rating is. Many people won't accept new neighbors if they have a rating of 0, as it may indicate that they probably won't visit back.

dw9893
08-14-13, 11:22 AM
so ultimately on the grand scale of things.. it does NOTHING.

250 coins?.. when we are paying MILLIONS for a habitat...

1 XP? when the level cap is 150 and it costs MILLIONS of exp to get to the next level.

I dont need anyone to check my island.. my social rating is 0 because its not worth the effort to visit an island.. there's NO motivation to make visiting islands worth it.

But don't let the question fool you.. thats what you get in return for someone visiting YOUR island and clicking on stuff..

what do YOU get if you visit someone elses island and click stuff?

NOTHING

If they are on your friends list.. you may get the same lousy 1 XP

or

You'll get a whopping 5 coins...

thats right

you'll give the other person 250 and 1 exp, but all you get is a lousy xp point OR 5 coins

hahahah - remind me again why I should bother?

This social system is whack

as is the new expansion

I've stayed on topic

fix the problems - stop adding bad content