PDA

View Full Version : Gold dragon eggs in storage?

queenlynnethethird
08-13-13, 06:52 PM
I can't find anything on the forum. But does anyone know what the gold dragon eggs in storage are for? When I click on it, it says to use for crafting in the spell shop. I can't find anything in the spell shop that uses them. I have 14 of them

queenlynnethethird
08-13-13, 07:42 PM
Oh Ok. I was wondering because soemone there posted the same question there too.. Haha Sorry for the confusion.

No problem. Do you have the same gold eggs in your storage? They just showed up on my iPad but not on my iPhone

mommeeof4
08-13-13, 07:47 PM
I can't find anything on the forum. But does anyone know what the gold dragon eggs in storage are for? When I click on it, it says to use for crafting in the spell shop. I can't find anything in the spell shop that uses them. I have 14 of them

I have them too, but no idea where they came from or what they are for...

ramothsflight
08-13-13, 08:17 PM
Weren't they for the Easter dragon challenge? We had to ask friends for them? If you didn't breed the Easter dragon you would not have completed the challenge and would just have the eggs left in storage.

zyxme
08-13-13, 08:42 PM
I completed the challenge and still have them left over. TL is working on what they will do with the various objects we have collected an not used, they may just be leaving them for us to use at a later date when they bring back such limited dragons.

kooky panda
08-14-13, 05:00 AM
These were from an old challenge

Thanks for all the reports! We're taking a look into this now. These items can't be used for anything right now. They're items which you previously had to request from neighbors. Sorry for the confusion!