PDA

View Full Version : Storing food option

Unregistered
01-02-11, 09:34 AM
I absolutely love the bakery story game.

I would like to see an option in the future that allows players to store the food they've cooked, like when you receive a gift - and it goes into storage.

Once the food is cooked, the options should be "serve" or "store". That would be great!

Just a suggestion. Anyone else like this idea?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:09 PM
How about adding a refrigerator for decoration or storage?

Unregistered
02-01-11, 12:27 AM
I don't understand why you would want to store food, if it is available, customers can buy them and your bank will increase. Having items in storage doesn't help in any way. I currently have over 10,000 brownies, chocolate cookies, croissants, blueberry muffins, fruitcakes, strawberry cheesecakes and vanilla cupcakes. I also have over 2,000 Strawberry cakes and peach cobblers. I am working on increasing all the other items I have for sale. I also didn't close my shop to achieve this.

I have 7 ovens and I try to always have something in the oven. I try to estimate how long I will be away from the game and place the items that take around that same amount of time. I only have two drink makers and find it harder to do the same, but plan on buying another one at level 37. I am currently at level 35.