PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Suggestion! Must Read!

FlameyHawk
01-02-11, 09:20 AM
I have thought about this for a while and I think I have perfected it to share.

My Idea is to have achievements in the game! For example:

Cook And Serve 5,000 French Toast
Then if you complete that achievement you would get 15,000 French Toast or 5 gems

Another one could be:

Place 150 Decorations In Your Restaurant
Then if you complete it you would receive an extra Rare item or 10 Gems/10,000 Coins

Reply what you think!

N0rman
01-02-11, 09:29 AM
Teamlava doesn't hand out gems this easy.

FlameyHawk
01-02-11, 09:49 AM
Yes I know that's why I said "For Example.....". They don't necessarily have to do the gems, they can do coins or items.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 01:44 PM
I have thought about this for a while and I think I have perfected it to share.

My Idea is to have achievements in the game! For example:

Cook And Serve 5,000 French Toast
Then if you complete that achievement you would get 15,000 French Toast or 5 gems

Another one could be:

Place 150 Decorations In Your Restaurant
Then if you complete it you would receive an extra Rare item or 10 Gems/10,000 Coins

Reply what you think!

I think you must be about ten years old!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:11 PM
I think you must be about ten years old!

Was that really necessary? Someone brings forward something in a positive light and you have to act like a troll. At least he/she wasn't complaining or whining like some on this board

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:19 PM
Was that really necessary? Someone brings forward something in a positive light and you have to act like a troll. At least he/she wasn't complaining or whining like some on this board

Can I remind you that the thread title is "Awesome Suggestion! Must Read!", yet it is anything but an awesome suggestion. It is simply proposing that one is rewarded for doing a lot of cooking - the very essence of the game is just that.

As for it being a "must read", I now regret the several minutes of my life that I wasted reading it and then responding.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:20 PM

Agreed. People only come to threads to insults others now..
This is a great idea though, i wish TeamLava would think about it and actually do something
but i doubt it.. :( I love the idea though

oh and to the rude poster.. what did you come up with?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:27 PM
Agreed. People only come to threads to insults others now..

I come here for constructive dialogue, not to waste my time reading infantile suggestions that are no more than a slight variation on how the game already works.

oh and to the rude poster.. what did you come up with?

Ignoring wanky threads entitled "Awesome Suggestion! Must Read!"

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:45 PM
I come here for constructive dialogue, not to waste my time reading infantile suggestions that are no more than a slight variation on how the game already works.

Ignoring wanky threads entitled "Awesome Suggestion! Must Read!"

"Infantile?" So i'm guessing you know this KID very well.
and "Ignoring", then why the hell are you reading it and posting things if they are just so infantile?
Don't contradict yourself there honey.
What would you like to use as some ideas then... hmm let me guess can't come up with any right?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:36 PM
What a great way to start the new year!! I think I recognize this inimitable, sarcastic style. Hmmm...maybe he didn't really leave. And as to the 12 yr old who responded that this must be a 10 yr old...why? Most competitions worldwide, including the most famous Chefs and Bakers televised competitions, are just exactly what you said!! Being rewarded for what they do anyway-cook and bake! Duh!! I think it's a great idea, if only because it is someone putting a few minutes thought into a positive, creative suggestion, instead of complaining. This is how new ideas are born-someone thinking and offering an idea-which no one will do if they are shot down by the lazy complainers.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:39 PM
What a great way to start the new year!! I think I recognize this inimitable, sarcastic style. Hmmm...maybe he didn't really leave. And as to the 12 yr old who responded that this must be a 10 yr old...why? Most competitions worldwide, including the most famous Chefs and Bakers televised competitions, are just exactly what you said!! Being rewarded for what they do anyway-cook and bake! Duh!! I think it's a great idea, if only because it is someone putting a few minutes thought into a positive, creative suggestion, instead of complaining. This is how new ideas are born-someone thinking and offering an idea-which no one will do if they are shot down by the lazy complainers.

Exactly! Some of use actually use the brain..

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:40 PM
"WANKY?" Now this shows not only YOUR age, like 9 maybe, but your level of intelligence as well!!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:42 PM
"WANKY?" Now this shows not only YOUR age, like 9 maybe, but your level of intelligence as well!!

Maybe even 7.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:20 PM
"Infantile?" So i'm guessing you know this KID very well.
and "Ignoring", then why the hell are you reading it and posting things if they are just so infantile?
Don't contradict yourself there honey.
You really need to learn to read, sugar. I was asked if I had a suggestion for improvement, to which I replied that ignoring such threads would be one. Exactly how is that contradictory? Not bad logic for a 7 year-old, eh?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:22 PM
Exactly! Some of use actually use the brain..
Yes, and some of us can spell, too!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:34 PM
You really need to learn to read, sugar. I was asked if I had a suggestion for improvement, to which I replied that ignoring such threads would be one. Exactly how is that contradictory? Not bad logic for a 7 year-old, eh?

Okay, First of all YOU started the whole unnecessary comments...
at least he/she has some ideas for improvement..
and since your improvement is to ignore such threads.. leave!
stop coming back if all you do is B****.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:36 PM
Yes, and some of us can spell, too!

.......... okay?

FlameyHawk
01-02-11, 05:37 PM
Wow what happened here people? I just made a suggestion and then it started a fight? wow......

Well at least tell me what you think about the idea?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:39 PM
Wow what happened here people? I just made a suggestion and then it started a fight? wow......

Well at least tell me what you think about the idea?

I replied saying it was a great idea. But others here are just plain rude!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:40 PM

I am new to this group but who is this person? Pathetic!! A forum like no other I've seen!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:40 PM
Maybe even 7.

Uh uh. I am actually 3 years old. My mommy told me how to use a computer. And it's totally fun.

[edit]

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:06 AM
For a thread that was a waste of his time he sure does like coming back to it to waste more time.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:24 AM
For a thread that was a waste of his time he sure does like coming back to it to waste more time.

Well people like him/her just come here to insult everyone else's idea.. when they don't even have anything to improve it except to IGNORE apparently..
at least someone else is actually using their brain..

Unregistered
01-04-11, 03:27 PM
wow seriously guys?
grow up...you all are acting immature by continuing to argue. get over it.

thanks~*