PDA

View Full Version : Level 111

elizabetheva
08-13-13, 09:40 AM
Support ID nr8yy7t
iPhone 5
iOS 6.1.4

I'm having trouble with the level because it keeps telling me I'm trying to make an illegal move and won't clear jewels. Several times there were 5 and even 6 matching jewels in a row but the jewels wouldn't clear. If I tried to add another jewel to match, for instance in a row of 5, the top 3 would clear and then the bottom 3 would remain. The special jewels that require a match to create a special jewel in order to clear sometimes do clear and other times they remain stuck in a row with 3 other matching jewels above them but they don't actually clear. Been through 2 energy refills (10 total) trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong but it really appears to be the level . . .

FrozenTurtle
08-13-13, 10:00 AM
Can you get a screen shot the next time you are getting a message that you are making an illegal swap?

Also, the only way for you to get rid of the unbreakable Jewels is to combine them into a special Jewel. A regular swap will keep them on your board.

elizabetheva
08-13-13, 01:13 PM
I took a couple of screenshots but I can't figure out how to upload them here from my phone. Do i i have to host them somewhere in order to get an image code, or am I missing something?