PDA

View Full Version : Bears losing strength

mantle25
08-13-13, 07:13 AM
I attack a level 5 wall with 20 bears & 2 healers . They could not break the defence of the wall

mareewat
08-13-13, 02:03 PM
A lot of my clan including me are experiencing the same problem.. Bears like they are at level one strength ... Too hard to win attacks... Please fix...

CuddlyDragon
08-13-13, 02:17 PM
Hey :)

Have you "promoted" your army at all? You can do that in the Armory.

FrozenTurtle
08-13-13, 06:42 PM
We'll take a look into this. In the meantime, be sure you are utilizing your Bears (and other units) as best you can, strategically. Groups of Bears are powerful, but they can be taken down if they have to break through multiple high level walls. The best strategies can be found in the game, just by chatting with other players. Good luck!

Jordieggg
08-13-13, 07:24 PM
People in my alliance are having the same problems and yes they have promoted their bears to level 4 only to have them suddenly act like level 1 bears. It makes attacking a very risky affair. Some have reported their bears not being able to get thru 1 wall and one reported he had trouble with very low level walls.
Thank you for the new update. My game has't dropped out once since whereas before it was happening all the time.

Jordieggg
08-15-13, 08:05 PM
Please, please, please can you fix the bug effecting the bears. It is so hard to take when your bears are effected and you are attacked by someone whose bears aren't. In the last 2 days I have had to try to talk players who are in the top 50 players into keeping on playing and not walk away from the game. It really makes it hard to hold your own when the odds are stacked against you. I know how they feel as my bears are effected and if I didn't have good defence I would have to give the game up also.

mantle25
08-15-13, 08:19 PM
Another problem I'm starting to have withh the bears is as of today I don't seem to have control of them in battles . I direct them at a target in battle however they go to other targets . They just drift off all over and become easy targets. Could you please have a look at this problem too .

mareewat
08-19-13, 07:55 PM
Ok this is not funny anymore... All my troops are at max promotion level. Yesterday morning they were fine, now I use same attack on same opponents and my bears are wiped out in less then half the normal time. This is on the same opponent who has not upgraded any defences, and same attack troops and strategy.

I know this is a development game but just be honest and tell us that you are changing strengths etc on and off. Today a destroyed vault was 2% most days it's a lot higher.

Troops strength or defence strength does change and % awarded for vaults and base seems to change also..

If you just tell us the truth I am sure we will give you time but the no information sharing is not great customer service.

gfbnm
08-20-13, 04:36 AM
Looks like most have given up as the attacks are weak and there are no crowns left to chase.
Please explain the benefit of 0 win 15 loss with a bunch of drunk bears.

FrozenTurtle
08-21-13, 07:15 PM
Ok this is not funny anymore... All my troops are at max promotion level. Yesterday morning they were fine, now I use same attack on same opponents and my bears are wiped out in less then half the normal time. This is on the same opponent who has not upgraded any defences, and same attack troops and strategy.

I know this is a development game but just be honest and tell us that you are changing strengths etc on and off. Today a destroyed vault was 2% most days it's a lot higher.

Troops strength or defence strength does change and % awarded for vaults and base seems to change also..

If you just tell us the truth I am sure we will give you time but the no information sharing is not great customer service.

Can you please PM me the name of the player you were attacking when this happened? (to preserve that player's privacy)

mareewat
08-22-13, 01:54 AM
Pm sent... Thank u for looking into this issue

mantle25
08-22-13, 03:35 PM
I'm at the point of not playing this game anymore. At the start I was enjoying this game and it really got me involved . I have spent spent a fair it of money on it so I could be competitive with some of the higher rank players . I've sent a number of messages on forum regarding situation with my bears only to have no reply or a reply telling me I need to update bears and telling how to do it . This problem has been going on for 3 weeks and nothing has been done . If this is the way you treat your players I don't thing I want to be a part of any longer and will invest my money elsewhere

Jordieggg
08-22-13, 05:56 PM
I have also posted regarding the behaviour issues with the bears only to be ignored. I have also spent a considerable amount of money on this game including promoting my bears to level 4 as quickly as possible. As my bears are only preforming like level 1 bears I feel rather ripped off. Is it too much to ask to be given a chance to compete with the other players on a equal level? I have deleted the game and reinstalled but it made no difference what so ever. The way it is the game is unplayable. I guess I will just have to spend my money elsewhere.

mareewat
08-22-13, 07:27 PM
Hi all, no response to my requested PM.... If I get one I will share it... My bears are having a hibernation day today... Huge difference to yesterday when they were tough fighting bears... It's annoying.....

Jordieggg
08-23-13, 06:54 PM
I have now deleted this game from my iPad.

likeyb
08-25-13, 07:31 AM
It's interesting that all the players who post on this forum seem to have a lot of bad luck with the game afterwards. Do you want to improve the game or just do your own thing, or do you genuinely not understand what is going on or how to fix it. We just need clarity. Or are you hoping we will all delete the game. Very confused by firemocha. Hopr still has an extra piece of wall reported weeks ago and at rank one through a game bug.

mareewat
08-26-13, 02:30 AM
Still no response to my PM... Very bad customer service... Please a response of any kind would be appreciated ...thank u

FrozenTurtle
08-26-13, 10:38 AM
Sorry for everyone's continued troubles! Just to update everyone on this, there were no changes made to the Bears. The Team has been investigating to see what could be causing this, but there was no intentional change.