PDA

View Full Version : New Dragon Story feeding to evolve rules

yumzxoxo
08-11-13, 11:49 PM
I don't know when the new update/rules regarding feeding to evolve went into effect I guess it could have been months ago and I'm way behind in times. I remember when breeding/hatching times and gold was doubled but that worked itself out... however I'm very dissapointed. I've been playing Dragon, Bakery, Restauraunt, and Fashion Story for well over a year and after I broke my phone Easter weekend the very helpful tech support assisted me in transferring my games to my kindle. I was thrilled, I loved the fact that my kindle was bigger and everything was easier to see. Noticeably I lost some features and didn't have access to all of the updates and newest dragons and habitats but I dealt with it fine. All of my games are now a part of my daily routine and I spend significant time on these games every day, never have I gone a day without playing. Recently I cracked the screen on my kindle and replaced it the next day. I transferred my storm id and games to my new Kindle Fire HD easily. I noticed right away I had all of the features and new dragons i had been missing but I also noticed that when I went to feed my dragons the amount required not only had increased but had tripled and quadrupled in some instances....what happened!?!? I'm quesding when I installed Dragon Story into my new Device a few new updates came with it.....I'm so irritate!!!!! I cannot get the new habitats for the new dragons, because they cost so many coins. After trying so hard for days and at times months for certain New dragons I wanted so badly
, I've had to sell my new dragons because 5 million coins is outrageous. So not only has this happened more than a few times but now, I also cannot evolve my dragons to earn more coins to buy these habitats. Errrr...I've been playing for a very long time and this new feeding system is NOT FAIR!!!!!