PDA

View Full Version : My battles reset!

bevnkarim
08-11-13, 05:48 PM
1) Your Storm8 ID: bevnkarim
2) Your device type (iPod touch Gen 3, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, etc.): iPod touch Gen 4
3) Your device OS (iOS 4.1.2, iOS 4.3.3, etc.): iOS 6.1.3
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: I guess I actually have 2 bug issues... I've been having issues with the trading post. When I try to collect the reward for trading a dragon, it, like, resets- several times. It even changes the rewards when it does it. The game pauses and the little bouncing fruitful dragon in the box pops up and then I have to go re-collect the gems. Even though this can get annoying, it's not my REAL problem. The last time this happened to me, it reset my number of battles I had towards winning the phoenix dragon! I had 25, I think. Maybe more but I KNOW I had at least 25. Now I'm back at 1 and I'm running out of time! Please help fix this issue!

5) Screenshots, if possible: none, sorry

sunkalito
08-11-13, 06:25 PM
1) Your Storm8 ID: bevnkarim
2) Your device type (iPod touch Gen 3, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, etc.): iPod touch Gen 4
3) Your device OS (iOS 4.1.2, iOS 4.3.3, etc.): iOS 6.1.3
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: I guess I actually have 2 bug issues... I've been having issues with the trading post. When I try to collect the reward for trading a dragon, it, like, resets- several times. It even changes the rewards when it does it. The game pauses and the little bouncing fruitful dragon in the box pops up and then I have to go re-collect the gems. Even though this can get annoying, it's not my REAL problem. The last time this happened to me, it reset my number of battles I had towards winning the phoenix dragon! I had 25, I think. Maybe more but I KNOW I had at least 25. Now I'm back at 1 and I'm running out of time! Please help fix this issue!

5) Screenshots, if possible: none, sorry

You and me both back at square one! :( this is hideous!! Especially because it's a weekend. :( i have screenshots of some of the victory cups only, the most helpful one is probably the gold i received on level 25 (last time we get gold). Too bad battle numbers don't show in the victories...
But comparing experience points can show differences between my screenshots. Anyway i don't think they'd be worth much.