PDA

View Full Version : Fix bugs not add features

eidsvold
08-11-13, 04:46 PM
Ok folks, get ready... I'm sure the moderators will just delete this like they did my thread reporting a bug.

DS has had numerous updates, mostly for iOS (as usual), but they have failed to fix numerous bugs that are making the game unplayable... And it seems some of you iPhone folks are added to this list now. I'm speaking more about Android though. No matter what device or ROM, DS will crash from out of memory errors. It is fairly easy to replicate, just visit a few islands who are level 100+ and you should crash quite quickly.

I, along with numerous others, paid for gold, however, I'm not getting what I paid for now that the client crashes so often.

There is one quick fix to help at first... They just need to make it so that EVERY dragon is animated all the time (wow, such an easy start to a solution).

Well, don't know why I'm bothering... They'll just delete this AGAIN.

[S8] Elsa
08-12-13, 11:54 AM
Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules. Discussion of moderator action is not permitted. If you have a concern regarding a moderator action, please post in Forum Disputes.

If you're experiencing crashes in your game, we recommend following up with a ticket to Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance.