PDA

View Full Version : All crop mastery

carolinatrombone1
08-11-13, 02:41 PM
One goal for me is to master all crops. I for one am glad updates are on hold for a while. I currently have all trees, fruit, vegetables and grains. I'm half way on flowers or a little better. Not doing the gem ones though. Has anyone mastered all crops? Flowers are hard since they are usually 22hrs to 2 days. Currently at level 143 and 141 on my two games. Hopefully I can make some headway before they start updating again.

puppynox
08-11-13, 06:51 PM
That's my goal, too. I'm only on level 62, though, so it will be a while. Right now I'm trying to master all crops to level 2. But I've been mastering new "holiday crops" like the Mother's Day bouquet to level 4 when they come out, because I'm afraid they'll be taken from us at the end of the year.

For trees, I have four of each kind and am just waiting to slowly master them. I've mastered maybe 5-6 so far, and I'm close to mastering several others. I put them away once mastered to make more room to plant crops.

CuteTali
08-11-13, 08:32 PM
I'm trying to do the same also. So far I still have several trees to master, but finished fruit, working on vegetables now and then flowers and grains. It's gonna take a while for sure...that's why I'm kinda glad they're holding off releasing more trees/crops for a while. It would be nice though if they brought back past LTO's in the meantime, I want some new decor for my farm and I hate boxes, wasted a lot of gems on that before, only to get all 4th prizes.

carolinatrombone1
08-12-13, 06:55 AM
To master trees I just added them in rows. 24 of them and filled my farm once they were mastered I sold them. Big cash outlay but I have over 20 million coins for both farms. It took about four months but trees were knocked out. After that I add tree 100 at a time and master in about a week. Again you lose money on trees this way. For crops I plant a 24by 24 plot at a time this takes six planting a to master a crop. The issue I now have is flowers take so long but I'm plugging slowly but surely. I only use gems for fertilizer on two day flowers to speed up that process. I only get gems by earning them for mastery and for playing other games in goals. On android there is a new feature to get gems by doing things and I use the ones that do not cost money or where I would already spend my money. Hopefully some knows of a veteran that has Ben around since the beginning that has all mastered. I know there are quite a few level 150 players. A few are my neighbors as I keep just enough to keep a four star rating since my OCD makes me gift and water all daily. Unfortunately many old friends have seemed to stop playing the game it seems.

acciochocolate
08-14-13, 04:51 AM
I have mastered everything except for gem crops and am now bored with no updates. I turned my farm into a kind of flower patchwork quilt for now so that I won't wilt because I'm not bothering to harvest. When I'm working on a tree, I do one full row of them.

carolinatrombone1
08-14-13, 06:50 AM
Awesome. When did you start the game? Did you use gems a lot to get there? I agree for you it would be boring.

I have mastered everything except for gem crops and am now bored with no updates. I turned my farm into a kind of flower patchwork quilt for now so that I won't wilt because I'm not bothering to harvest. When I'm working on a tree, I do one full row of them.

acciochocolate
08-14-13, 05:13 PM
I started about two and a half years ago, and I never use gems except when I accidentally tap to manage. LOL