PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

kevinlu129
08-11-13, 01:46 PM
I have reported an issue early regarding the battle tournament(Finished 20 rounds, but has been reset to round 1 later). Couple hours later after my reporting, when I was back to it the whole game has been reset to Lv1, totally a new account - no storm 8 id no neighbor etc. It asked me to create a new Storm id even though I tried to re-installed the game. My wife plays the same game, and she is still able to see me from her neighbors. I have re-installed other games with this Storm 8 id which I played before and they all have been started over. I have reported this also but still dont get any response.

I am using Iphone 4s
Storm 8 Id: kevinlu129
Version: Dragon story 1.6

PenguinFlop
08-11-13, 01:54 PM
Can you please send in a ticket to Support@TeamLava.com with your Storm8 ID and a new Storm8 ID from your device? Please send me a message with the ticket number afterwards.

kevinlu129
08-11-13, 03:20 PM
Ticket#:1006423 - Battle Tournament issue
Ticket#:1007364 - Game reset to Lv.1

My original Storm8 ID is: kevinlu129, and I did not create the new Storm8 ID since I have not done anything after losing everything. Please let me know if it is necessary to create one and send both the ID and the ticket to the support team again. Thanks a lot!

Can you please send in a ticket to Support@TeamLava.com with your Storm8 ID and a new Storm8 ID from your device? Please send me a message with the ticket number afterwards.

PenguinFlop
08-11-13, 04:02 PM
Thanks! You will need to, but from here out, you should be good just dealing with the support team. Thanks!