PDA

View Full Version : What cow gives two milk?

arikasi
08-11-13, 12:15 PM
Is there one? I have an albino pig and it gives two bacon or a bacon and a truffle. Before I spend more gems, I would like to know, is there a cow that is similar an capable of giving two milk? ( I have a black already and no luck there)

Thank you!

mamareader02
08-11-13, 12:16 PM
Good question-I've always wondered that too:)

mikado86
08-11-13, 02:59 PM
Well, I know my royal pig can give me 3 or maybe 4 bacon and a couple truffle at most, and I know regular chicken rarely (as in, VERY rarely, or maybe I just clicked more chickens than I could mentally count) gives me 2 eggs, but I have never seen my royal, black, white, nor regular cow give me over 1 milk, maybe im not paying enough attention

catcrack
08-11-13, 03:08 PM
My Heart Cow always gives two milks, one chocolate and one regular.

(=゚ω゚)ノ2

raycholio
08-11-13, 03:15 PM
My royal cow and white cow usually just give one milk. I don't really remember a specific instance where I've seen 2 milks drop, but I have collected from both recently and only received one.

catcrack
08-11-13, 06:25 PM
My Heart Cow always gives two milks, one chocolate and one regular.

(=゚ω゚)ノ2I was mistaken, it's milk chocolate not chocolate milk.

(=^ェ^=)

doublescream
08-11-13, 10:54 PM
It sems like only pigs and sheep have the ability to drop more than one guaranteed drop (bacon for pigs, wool for sheep etc.) at a time. So no double milk even from royal cows, but they do drop double hides and prime cuts sometimes

arikasi
08-12-13, 10:02 AM
Thank you, that answers that question then! No point trying to buy a more expensive cow.

onemansmiracle
08-13-13, 06:53 AM
Two milk, holy cow provides ;)

arikasi
08-13-13, 11:40 PM
Lol!! Rare drop from the cathedral right? ;)

jimboser
08-14-13, 08:32 AM
Hmmm. Ivy made a wacky brew that turned one of my cows purple, it no longer gives milk but instead drops fruits and gems. Sounds painful!

I can't help but wonder if she might be able to craft something that can let a cow drop extra milk. Maybe some manticore whiskers to tickle the extra milk right out?

ecsmith34
08-15-13, 04:56 PM
I often get 2 milk from regular black and white cows. Same with eggs from regular chickens and bacon from regular pigs. I would say 10-20% of the time.

Gardienn
08-16-13, 06:29 AM
Dream cows give two and sometimes three or for milk every time. You can find them in your kingdom while asleep.

catcrack
08-16-13, 12:16 PM
Dream cows give two and sometimes three or for milk every time. You can find them in your kingdom while asleep.do you mean that dream cows are sleeping or ???

jimboser
08-16-13, 02:54 PM
I never manage to play my kingdom while asleep, which is a real pain in the butt. I get so close to getting my adventures to end before I fall asleep, then I don't wake up till 7am and have to start pushing them back all over again. 5am, 3am, 1am, then bam, back to 7am. But I digress...

Moo?

pollyrice
08-27-13, 01:23 AM
What does it mean that your kingdom is asleep??
I regularly play at 5am and 3am and so on. I've never seem any dream cows.
Sorry if I'm being dumb, I'm just really confused as to what dream cows are and what asleep kingdom is.
Maybe it's a joke, but if so, someone should explain that.
When is the kingdom asleep???

MiniLaura
08-27-13, 05:10 AM
What does it mean that your kingdom is asleep??
I regularly play at 5am and 3am and so on. I've never seem any dream cows.
Sorry if I'm being dumb, I'm just really confused as to what dream cows are and what asleep kingdom is.
Maybe it's a joke, but if so, someone should explain that.
When is the kingdom asleep???
It is a joke.

jimboser
08-27-13, 08:17 AM
Hmmm, Castle Story: Dreamland Edition!

Frosty Cow: Gives 2 milks, frequently drops ice cream and double hides for warmth
Golden Apple Tree: Drops golden apples!
Maple Tree: Gives 2 Saps, frequently drops syrup and simple glue
Questing Scroll: Frequent drop from library, guarantees your knights find a rare item on their next quest
Love Shack: Now available for all players! (Not just for valentine's anymore, winter can be cold and lonely...)

Zzzzzzzzz........ Snort... Huh?

MiniLaura
08-27-13, 08:20 AM
Hmmm, Castle Story: Dreamland Edition!

Frosty Cow: Gives 2 milks, frequently drops ice cream and double hides for warmth
Golden Apple Tree: Drops golden apples!
Maple Tree: Gives 2 Saps, frequently drops syrup and simple glue
Questing Scroll: Frequent drop from library, guarantees your knights find a rare item on their next quest
Love Shack: Now available for all players! (Not just for valentine's anymore, winter can be cold and lonely...)

Zzzzzzzzz........ Snort... Huh?

Haha! I WISH!