PDA

View Full Version : Other people's tournaments have reset one level too

cakeandpie
08-11-13, 05:27 AM
I wanted to start a thread for people whose tournaments have reset, but one level, not back to level one. It's not just me. There are several other people reporting it in the Phoenix tournament thread. Mine reset to Crusader; there was at least one other person whose arena also reset to Crusader, and another person who recently reported their arena reset to Helios.

This is practically as bad as the tournament resetting to level 1. I completed the first 24 rounds in about 31 battles. Between the two Crusaders, I have done 34 battles and still I am stuck there. The person whose arena reset to Helios had done 27 battles to beat him the first time. When these higher levels reset, it effectively ends any chance of us being able to complete the tournament in time.

I'm on iphone 4, and I did not update to the new Arctic version.

doublescream
08-11-13, 08:58 AM
That other person would be me. I've beaten Helios twice but he's back again and again.

I'm playing on a 4th gen iPad, iOS 6.1.3, latest version of Dragon Story (but I've never been to the icy islands; I don't have an Ice Age Dragon)

doublescream
08-11-13, 09:09 AM
Emailed support but according to the auto-answer they won't be able to help until the tournament is over.

doublescream
08-11-13, 10:04 AM
I just defeated Helios a third time, but instead of waiting one hour for the arena to get ready I speeded it up for four gold and was happy to face Dark Angel (well, not really, I would have preferred something easier, but you know what I mean). But even if I'm not stuck anymore I've still lost a LOT of time

rrongway36
08-11-13, 05:52 PM
This has happened to me as well. I defeated the Crusader, then was set to face him again. I've tried and failed to beat it a second time. :/

sunkalito
08-11-13, 06:20 PM
This is practically as bad as the tournament resetting to level 1.
Nope, trust me, going back to square one is the worst ever. Mine went back to level 1. :( i was nearly hysterical about it this morning.
I am still really distressed about it. Even my stomach hurts. I've made it to round 11 (lost 2 or 3 rounds so far) but unless i stay up all night - and even so! - i'll never make it. If i play EVERY SINGLE HOUR i have less than 24 hours left, so... :(

101gurlz
08-11-13, 07:16 PM
I am one of those who reset to Crusader as well. Iphone 5, OS 6.1.3. I did not upgrade to the Arctic Isles version

Sharkb8t
08-11-13, 07:44 PM
I too was set back to level 1 from round 18...I am on a Ipod Touch

wintervale
08-12-13, 12:35 AM
Round 29/30. Won the level 20 diamond battle and tournament reset to 29/30. Restarted game such and such, won the battle again and it again reset back to round 29. Just did another battle, and won and reset for the 3rd time now.

iPad2, game version 1.6 and iOS 1.6.3.

cakeandpie
08-12-13, 06:55 AM
It took me 25 tries and 36 hours to defeat Crusader Two. It robbed too much time for me to have any chance of finishing the tournament. :( I'm so sorry this happened to all of you, too.

flowcapp
08-12-13, 07:05 AM
Hi i am just like all these others players and it has happen to me four times and there is no way I will finish the battle to get the new dragon,it not fair that we spend so much time and effort and get nothing back

sunkalito
08-12-13, 07:15 AM
I jave kept battling despite all the odds.
But this thing has me worried. Appeared just after i fought Treasure (and won with one bash by clown). I SURE HOPE it's not daring to reset on me again...

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/9ee44d60b95cb8a67163ae507d2c9a50_zpse830d1c5.jpg

cakeandpie
08-12-13, 09:20 AM
Unfortunately that is what happened to me, sunkalito. The processing sign appeared just as Crusader fell off the screen, but then once the "processing" went away, it still brought up the victory sign and I was able to see my pearls in storage. The game kept track of the pearls, what dragons were injured, and the fact that I had just battled (b/c the arena wasn't available for another hour)--but reset the level of the tournament.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 09:45 AM
Unfortunately that is what happened to me, sunkalito. The processing sign appeared just as Crusader fell off the screen, but then once the "processing" went away, it still brought up the victory sign and I was able to see my pearls in storage. The game kept track of the pearls, what dragons were injured, and the fact that I had just battled (b/c the arena wasn't available for another hour)--but reset the level of the tournament.
This time with treasure i made it through.
But yeah, i kept the pearls and the injured dragons. My dragon score, however, not so much. Just for the sake of hilarity i would LOVE to transfer to android, put one or two injured dragons in breeding, and then transfer back. See how it goes. LOL.