PDA

View Full Version : Can i recover my account if i delete the app & re-download it?

Cyrica
08-11-13, 12:18 AM
I was Planning to delete it because i want to download it using other apple ID.
I want to buy Golds. But I cant, because the apple ID that I used to download my Dragon story app doesn't have money on it. Plus it was my relative's Apple ID.
And I want to download it using my Apple ID.

If I delete my Dragon story app and re-download it using my new Apple ID can I recover my account and how can I do it?
By Using my Storm8 ID?

08-11-13, 12:58 AM
Hmmm, let me try to answer. One apple account has money but the one you normally use does not?

Just sign out of the apple ID that doesn't have money and sign in using the Id that does Have funds.

Once you have dragon story on a device, uninstalling it won't allow you to sign in using a different id. Because their servers remembers your information.

BUT if you want to put it into an entirely different device, you can switch over and back. By using your stormID, yes.

Hope that helps and wasnt too confusing!

Cyrica
08-11-13, 01:25 AM
Hmm. I'm now using my own apple ID and try to buy but it said that It will not allow because I use other apple ID to download the app. Thanks BTW. :]

Cyrica
08-11-13, 01:27 AM
So I can't re-install it and get my account using other apple ID? :0

kwhales
08-11-13, 06:56 AM
So I can't re-install it and get my account using other apple ID? :0

Email TL support. They may have a solution to your situation.

kooky panda
08-11-13, 09:39 AM
Hmm. I'm now using my own apple ID and try to buy but it said that It will not allow because I use other apple ID to download the app. Thanks BTW. :]
Due to security, if you change you itunes account on your device, you will not be able to make purchases in the games.
Delete the game and redownload it , so the game will now be under your new apple ID.
You will not lose your game, because your progress is saved on Team Lavas servers.

StarCrossOne
08-11-13, 10:51 AM
I need to know the same thing only for Android. I am sending my tablet out for repair because it is taking over 2 days to fully recharge and if I turn it off I have a heck of a time getting it to turn back on. When Samsung returns my tablet will I be able to install Dragons at the point where I ended? I bought gold before this happened and I would hate to lose it. Thanks for any help.

kwhales
08-11-13, 11:14 AM
I need to know the same thing only for Android. I am sending my tablet out for repair because it is taking over 2 days to fully recharge and if I turn it off I have a heck of a time getting it to turn back on. When Samsung returns my tablet will I be able to install Dragons at the point where I ended? I bought gold before this happened and I would hate to lose it. Thanks for any help.

Doesn't matter what platform you are on. Transferring a game is the same.

kooky panda
08-11-13, 01:56 PM
When you get your tablet back if your games are missing, just go google play and reinstall the games. You current games should be there.
If not, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they will be able to get your games back.